Hotels in Wisconsin Dells, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Wisconsin Dells online
- Find a cheap hotel in Wisconsin Dells!
- Book at the ideal price!
WISCONSIN DELLS, WI; THE POPULAR MIDWESTERN DESTINATION
Welcome to Wisconsin Dells, WI. This is the ultimate Midwestern tourist destination spot for a laid back, wet and exciting good time! Wisconsin Dells, WI is a pretty cool city that has lots of fun facts and is loaded with waterparks and campgrounds, making it a special and fun place to take a vacation.
A FUN-DELLS-MENTAL VACATION
Wisconsin Dells has a lot of factors that makes it a great place to take a vacation whether you are traveling with a group of friends, family members or your partner in crime. The city is known for their love of waterparks putting it on the map as a main attraction hub for having the world’s most waterparks. Noah’s Ark Waterpark is a gigantic popular attraction that offers water rides for all ages and levels. They also have a body boarding pool and tons of cool waterslides that will literally take you all day to conquer. Wisconsin Dells alone holds over 10 million gallons of water that are used to supply the city’s plethora of waterparks, so it’s fair to say that if you love being wet, this is the place for you to live out your wettest and wildest dreams. Another fun waterpark/hotel combo is Atlantis Waterpark Hotel that is perfect for a comfy sleep, tasty breakfast and has tickets to other fabulous waterparks. There is an indoor waterpark here too for the kids to play in as well and is located in the same area where breakfast is served, so adults can enjoy a sip of coffee or tea while the kids run wild. You can decide if that’s a good idea or not, although there is always something nostalgic and comforting about watching kids having fun splashing around carefree.
If you love camping and lodging then Wisconsin Dells will have you skipping to a beat by offering over 3,000 campsites. If you love camping but then decide to stay in a hotel instead, Great Wolf Lodge is a good pick because it has ongoing offers and deals all year round. There are also several eateries and shopping options for you along with plenty to do for people of all ages. In addition to all the fun and waterpark, folks love staying here due to the friendly atmosphere that is created for children and adults. If traveling to Wisconsin Dells by RV, there are lots of accommodating campsites to choose from that offer the best space and surroundings for you like Wisconsin Dells KOA and other equally great similar ones.
GETTING DOWN IN THE DELLS; HOTEL TIPS FOR A FRIENDLY TRIP
You’ll want to have the most fun while visiting this Midwestern spot without spending too much money so it’s important to budget wisely. There are many cheap and pet friendly hotels in the city, so it’s best that you stay at one that’s close to the main attractions that you’re interested in visiting. It’s a good idea so see if they are within walking distance or you can ask if the hotel offers a free shuttle or car service. If you’re travelling with pets, Wisconsin Dells offers over 20 per friendly options including motels, hotels, cottages, condos and resorts that you’re pets are welcomed at proving that is definitely the perfect city for your pet. Cheap hotels that offer complimentary breakfast are a bonus; since it’s the most important crucial meal of the day and you are able to eat as much as you want, but just remember to kindly tip your waiter for their services. When visiting certain attractions, often times the hotel concierge can refer great cheap deals that include city tours, family entertainment, restaurants and so forth. They are there to help assist you and suggest budget friendly activities that all folks will enjoy. Baker’s Sunset Bay is a lovely resort that is pet friendly and has kayaks, an indoor and outdoor pool and campfire performances. Also, if you are traveling with a pet, some hotels will have special packages that will sometimes include complimentary day care, pet sitter/ dog walker and a few goodies to make your child or four legged companion happy as well. Another tip to saving money while traveling to Wisconsin Dells is if planning on dining at restaurants is to eat meals during lunch hours when the prices are often times cheaper. Most places have great happy hours and offer menu items for a fraction of the price. This is a cleaver tactic to not make you feel too guilty about spending a lot of money for food while you are on vacation. This is a reason that many vacationers prefer having access to kitchens in their rooms so that they are able to cook or reheat leftovers, allowing them to save money on dining out daily.
By now you should already have begun packing your suitcase that’s filled with nothing but swimsuits and flip flops because that’s exactly what this city is made for. Sure there are other things to do like shopping, movies and city tours, but Wisconsin Dells is the Midwestern mecca primarily for waterparks and camping fun for everyone. It’s a very special and friendly place that is perfect for family or friend bonding and creating everlasting exciting memories.
Price rangefrom C$46to C$1,343
- Hotel Polynesian Water Park Resortdeals from C$50
- Hotel Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suitesdeals from C$67
- Hotel Cedar Stone 3 Bdrm Condo @ Spring Brook Resort-spacious Condo On Golf Coursedeals from C$8
- Hotel Great Wolf Lodge - Wisconsin Dellsdeals from C$179
- Hotel Chula Vista Resortdeals from C$120
- Hotel Meadowbrook Resortdeals from C$8
More Top Hotels
- 2-bedroom Condo @ Chula Vista Resort + Waterpark Passes For Up To 10 Guests!
- River Inn
- Hotel Atlantis Waterpark
- Indian Trail Motel
- Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel
- Lakefront & 5 Minutes Walking To Noahs Ark!
- Up To 50% Off Chula Vista Free Water Park Wisconsin Dells Loft Villa Sleeps 8
- Baker's Sunset Bay Resort
- Super 8 Wisconsin Dells
- American Resort & Treehouses
- On Lake Delton With Amazing Views, Outdoor/indoor Pools, Kiddy Pool, 2 Beaches
- Ambers Hideaway
- Tamarack and Mirror Lake Resort
- Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells
- Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells
- Alakai & Suites
- Wintergreen Resort and Conference Center
- Shamrock Motel
- Bluegreen Vacations Christmas Mountain Village, An Ascend Resort
- Spring Hill
- Hotels in Toronto 10919 Hotels deals from C$28
- Hotels in Chicago 6192 Hotels deals from C$51
- Hotels in Niagara Falls 1387 Hotels deals from C$36
- Hotels in Montréal 9694 Hotels deals from C$24
- Hotels in New York 14930 Hotels deals from C$54
- Hotels in Vancouver 4674 Hotels deals from C$38
More Top Destinations
- Québec City
- Las Vegas
- Niagara Falls
- Green Bay
- Fort Lauderdale
- Washington D.C.
- Grand Forks
- Atlantic City
- Myrtle Beach
- Virginia Beach
- La Malbaie
- Lake George
- Thunder Bay