Hotels in West Palm Beach, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for West Palm Beach online
- Find a cheap hotel in West Palm Beach!
- Book at the ideal price!
West Palm Beach, FL – A Coastal Getaway
Despite having “west” in its name, West Palm Beach is actually located on the East Coast of Florida. This seaside city is one of the largest in South Florida and offers ample opportunities for lounging on the beach or seeking ocean-themed thrills. You can opt to stay in one of the city’s four-star hotels, self-cater in a rented condo or apartment, or enjoy cosy accommodations at a quaint bed and breakfast. Browse through shops and enjoy a delicious meal in the city’s Downtown district, and don’t forget to pack your clubs to enjoy a round of golf at one of the city’s premier courses.
Abundant Beachside Fun
Many hotels in West Palm Beach, Florida offer direct beach access, making it a perfect destination for a family beach vacation. The city encompasses a whopping 47 miles of Atlantic coastline, so you’ll have no trouble finding a spot for your beach chair. With its tropical climate, the beaches can be accessed year-round. While swimming, building sandcastles, and sunbathing are some fun beachside activities the whole family can enjoy, the thrill seekers in your party may want to try their hand at a heart-pounding fly boarding experience. These hydraulic-powered boards hoist you up to incredible heights above the water’s surface, putting your balance to the test. Other seaside activities include jet skiing, snorkelling, and paddle boarding. If you wish to go a bit further in exploring the depths of the Atlantic, there are also deep sea fishing charters and boat rentals available. Private charters can also be arranged for an unforgettable tour of the seas.
When you need a break from the beach, make your way inland for family-friendly attractions, like the Palm Beach Zoo. The animal sanctuary is home to more than 700 animals and comprises 23 acres of tropical habitat. It contains animals that are native to Florida, as well as tropical birds, felines like tigers and jaguars, and lemurs. Animal experiences allow guests to get up close and personal with animal life, including sloths, flamingos, tortoises, and capybaras. If you can’t get enough of Florida’s animal encounters, make your way to the Lion Country Safari, a drive-through adventure that allows you to see lions, giraffes, rhinos, and dozens of other species from the safety of your vehicle. There’s also McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary, a rescue and rehabilitation centre that offers hands-on programs for children to learn about the species housed at the facility. Once you’ve seen all of the city’s animals, you can rent segways for a fun and unique way to explore West Palm Beach. Or, schedule a family tee time at one of the city’s many golf courses, where palm trees line the fairways and the grass is always green.
Downtown West Palm Beach
Downtown West Palm Beach is a favourite hot spot among tourists and locals alike. It encompasses a retail and dining centre known as CityPlace, a 600,000-square foot block of stores, restaurants, and some of the best hotels West Palm Beach has to offer. CityPlace is home to eateries for all budgets and tastes, including pizzerias, steakhouses, and gourmet shops, and there are dozens of clothing retailers to shop in as well. The centre also has plenty of ways to spend a rainy day, from its improv club to the IMAX multiplex and Harriet Himmel Theatre, where concerts and exhibitions are held. While you’re in the Downtown area, you can also explore Clematis Street, a quaint stretch with nightclubs, eclectic boutiques, and antique shops. You can sip a beer and catch a game at one of the street’s sports bars, or dine at an upscale French bistro or Italian restaurant. If you’re in a hurry, there are popular spots to grab a slice of pizza, cup of coffee, or ice cream cone on Clematis Street as well.
Arts & Entertainment
Art enthusiasts can make their way to Norton Museum of Art, which has more than 7,000 pieces of American, Chinese, and European art on display. It is the largest museum in Florida and is also a hotspot for contemporary art and photography. The museum hosts workshops, demonstrations, and exhibitions, so there’s always something new to explore. Museum buffs can also visit Flagler Museum, which is housed in Whitehall, a home built for Henry Flagler in 1902. Flagler was the cofounder of Standard Oil, and his home with its 75 rooms is a National Historic Landmark. You can get a glimpse of Flagler’s private railcar which is on display at the museum and make your way across its stunning marble floors. While you’re in town, you can catch a performance at the Raymond F. Kravis Center, which hosts more than 800 shows annually, including performances by musicians as well as theatrical productions. On your way back to your hotel, consider stopping by The Armory Art Center, a community art hub for residents and visitors of West Palm Beach.
Price rangefrom C$74to C$672
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach I95 Outlets, Fldeals from C$8
- Hotel Marriott's Ocean Pointedeals from C$179
- Hotel Quality Inndeals from C$97
- Hotel DoubleTree by Hilton West Palm Beach Airportdeals from C$139
- Hotel Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Centraldeals from C$176
More Top Hotels
- Poolside Guest House In A Tropical Garden - Walk To Water !
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Airport
- 257 Magnificent Oceanfront Beach Home
- In the heart of Downtown West Palm Beach
- 1 Or 2 Private Bedrooms/Baths In A Home Near Golf, Wellington Wef, Frc !
- La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike
- Hilton Palm Beach Airport
- SeaSpray Inn Beach Resort Singer Island
- Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport
- Brand New: In Historic, Tree-Lined, Quiet, Downtown Wpb-Walk To Everything
- Hotel Courtyard West Palm Beach
- Cheerful Apt 1 Block To Waterway Across From Mar-a-lago And Bath & Tennis Club
- 2br Cottage In The Center Of West Palm Beach
- Homewood Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach
- Red Roof Inn West Palm Beach
- Chic Palm Beach Cove Guesthouse With Zen Garden
- Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, FL
- Cottage In Historical District, With Private Outdoor Courtyard.
- Beautiful House By Intracoastal To Enjoy Your Stay In West Palm Beach
- A Little Slice Of Paradise On An Island In The Middle Of It All!
- Splendid New Home , Sleeps 1-4 Tropical Setting In Historic West Palm
- Beautiful 2/2 close to Downtown and Beach
- Hotel The Royal Inn
- Hotel Palm Beach Shores Resorts
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale 4317 Hotels deals from C$27
- Hotels in Palm Beach 514 Hotels deals from C$74
- Hotels in Miami Beach 7156 Hotels deals from C$40
- Hotels in Miami 7378 Hotels deals from C$69
- Hotels in Orlando 17010 Hotels deals from C$37
- Hotels in Hollywood 2571 Hotels deals from C$64
More Top Destinations
- Pompano Beach
- Singer Island
- Riviera Beach
- Delray Beach
- Boca Raton
- Deerfield Beach
- Lake Worth
- Boynton Beach
- Key West
- Sunny Isles Beach
- Lake Buena Vista
- Daytona Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Dania Beach
- Juno Beach
- Cocoa Beach
- Vero Beach
- Hallandale Beach
- Fort Myers
- South Miami
- New York
- Key Largo
- Clearwater Beach
- Fort Myers Beach
- Niagara Falls
- St. Pete Beach
- Port St. Lucie
- Treasure Island
- Sanibel Island
- Coral Springs
- Cape Canaveral