Hotels in St. Pete Beach, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for St. Pete Beach online
- Find a cheap hotel in St. Pete Beach!
- Book at the ideal price!
ST. PETE BEACH, THE PERFECT LITTLE NOOK
St. Pete Beach, Florida is always a great idea because it’s a beautiful vacation destination surrounded by beaches and relaxation. It’s a small yet very popular place where people loving taking vacations all year-round due to the perfect climate and weather. It’s known as a sunny nook that’s filled with seclusion and exclusivity. Majority of the hotels are beachfront and there’s always the perfect amount of sun that’s great for tanning and vitamin D.
Since St. Pete Beach is a very relaxing spot, there are several calming and tranquil activities for you to get into. Perhaps you like kayaking around the island or enjoying an afternoon of cruising on a boat tour and learning a few fun facts about the city. St. Pete is notorious for their bars, shopping environment and downtown area where people love to gather and chill. The beach bars are all festive because the combination of delicious cocktails plus the unfiltered beach equals a great time. It’s the perfect environment to have a delicious grilled dinner and wash it down with a few mai tai’s. There are many great bars and restaurants to kick back and enjoy. If you’re traveling with kids and teens that can’t drink, there is an array of activities and events that they’ll enjoy as well St. Pete is welcoming to everyone all the time. Other activities nearby include Bush Gardens which is a great theme park equipped with amusement rides, animal shows and much more. There is also the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, Adventure Island and a bunch of other cool attractions that aren’t too far from St. Pete. When you book your hotel ask if they provide a shuttle to certain attractions to make it easier for you to commute back and forth.
Sometimes the most important detail of your vacation is the hotel you are staying at. At St. Pete there are plenty of hotels that are either on the beach or not too far from it, so you will only have a very short distance to pure bliss. Alden Suites has really great packages for Florida state residents that save during certain months. This hotel is right on the beach so you can have a fun time indulging in water sports, scuba diving and fishing. The hotel can also tell you the best companies that offer these activities at the best deals. Traveling with kids? No big deal because a lot of places have classes for them as well. Another gorgeous waterfront hotel is Bayview Plaza. It’s a very nice and tropical oasis that’s somewhat set up like a studio apartment with a full kitchenette and living area. People love this place because they can cook their own food and take full advantage of the amenities saving them more money by eating leftovers. That’s the bonus of staying at a hotel that offers a kitchen area because you can buy a few groceries versus spending a lot of money on daily costly lunches and dinners. That allows you to spend money on cool things like parasailing and private boat tours. There’s so much to do in St. Pete so it’s better to splurge on activities and shopping versus food.
Postcard Inn has amazing deals for art lovers, couples and friends. That’s really cool because there’s something for everyone here at this hotel. There’s a whole laid back “surf’s up” vibe that draws a chill crowd and some days they have live music on the beach and they have a great bar and grill. It’s a really trendy place that vacationers love because of the ambiance and the fact that they have a peaceful and carefree sleep. Although some people like the exclusivity and quaintness of an independent hotel, you can also stay at chain hotels that are located in St. Pete Beach as well. Howard Johnson is a well know casual and comfortable hotel that has an onsite restaurant with great food. Folks love this spot because it’s cozy, right on the beach and is very accommodating to its guests. It’s great to stay at a hotel that best fits your needs and if your only need is to be close to a beach then you’re all set because St. Pete Beach is loaded with amazing beachfront hotels.
THE SWEET ESCAPE
St. Pete Beach is a great place for a relaxing getaway filled with beaches and fun. It’s close enough to surrounding cities that have major attractions yet far enough for the tranquilly that you so deserve. Once you arrive you will have to decide the best way to spend your time here. There’s plenty to do including an abundance or water sports (for kids too), tours, shopping and eating. Regardless if you’re traveling with your family, childhood buddies, or a partner, you will have a full itinerary of excitement. Just make sure you check for the best deals that are offered according to the time of year for travel. Sometimes hotel prices are more expensive than others and it’s important that you won’t spend all your money on room costs. Once you arrive you will fall in love with this gorgeous beachside city and have the most wonderful time. So pack your bags because it’s time to stomp your feet and head to St. Pete Beach!
Price rangefrom C$116to C$2,521
- Hotel Grand Plaza Hoteldeals from C$81
- Hotel RumFish Beach Resort by TradeWindsdeals from C$149
- Hotel Boca Ciega Bay Apartmentdeals from C$85
- Hotel Sirata Beach Resortdeals from C$118
- Hotel Hotel The Beachcomber Beach Resortdeals from C$76
More Top Hotels
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort
- Alden Suites
- 2 BR Pool Side Condo with Gulf Views
- Gulf Gate Resort
- Dolphin Beach Resort
- TradeWinds Island Grand Resort
- Beachside Studio With Full Kitchen & Walkout To Pool
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort
- Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina
- Updated Direct Gulf Front Condo at Caprice ~ 5th Floor View!
- Hotel Sunrise
- Camelot by the Sea
- Madeira Beach Yacht Club - Two Bedroom Condo - 337G
- Madeira Beach Yacht Club - One Bedroom Condo - 231F
- Madeira Beach Yacht Club - One Bedroom Condo - 155B
- Beautiful Historic Beach House -Wifi, Steps To The Beach W/Patio & Bikes
- Beautiful 2Nd Floor Island Beach House-Includes Bikes, Wifi & Steps To Beach!
- Beachview 1 Br/1Ba Condo St. Pete Beach: Get A Quote
- Beautiful Pass-A-Grille Beach House-Includes Bikes, Wifi & Steps To Beach!
- St Pete & Pass-A-Grille Beach House W/ Wi-Fi, Bikes Patio, Bbq Steps To Beach
- Modern Surf Theme Condo By Beach
- Remodeled One Bedroom By The Beach
- Awesome St Pete Beach/BeachfrontValue And Location4510 Gulf blvd St Pete Bch#507
- Sea Rocket - One Bedroom Condo - 29
- Right On St. Pete Beach! All The Amenities! Inquiry Today!
- Brand New: Steps To The Beach! Aug 25th Weekend Special Price! Email For Details
- Perfect Location !great Reviews! Beach Access Directly Across The Street!
- Live Like A Local On The Beach In The Heart Of Pass-a-grlle In Two Br Condo.
- The Beach Is Calling!
- Nice St Pete Beach Condo Steps From Beach, Near Dining And Entertainment
- Life, Love And The Pursuit Of The Next Beach Trip
- Relaxing 1 BR first floor condo walk out to pool and steps from the beach
- #510 Top Floor Gulf View Vacation Rental!
- Beautiful Updated 2bed/2 Full Bath Condo W/ Heated Pool, Washer/dryer And Wifi!
- St. Pete Condo w/ Heated Pool - Walk to Beach!
- New! St. Pete Beach Resort Condo - Walk To Water!
- Historic Pass-a-grille Beach Condo
- Beautiful Condo Jan Dates Available
- Hotels in Treasure Island 1347 Hotels deals from C$75
- Hotels in St. Petersburg 1826 Hotels deals from C$69
- Hotels in Tampa 2279 Hotels deals from C$52
- Hotels in Orlando 17010 Hotels deals from C$37
- Hotels in Clearwater Beach 830 Hotels deals from C$97
- Hotels in Madeira Beach 1095 Hotels deals from C$133
More Top Destinations
- Fort Lauderdale
- Miami Beach
- Lake Buena Vista
- Indian Rocks Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- Redington Shores
- Fort Myers
- Anna Maria
- Longboat Key
- Cocoa Beach
- New York
- Fort Myers Beach
- Panama City Beach
- Bradenton Beach
- Niagara Falls
- Pinellas Park
- Tarpon Springs
- Sanibel Island
- Pompano Beach
- Palm Harbor
- West Palm Beach
- St. Augustine
- Vero Beach
- Québec City
- Sunny Isles Beach
- Cape Canaveral
- Las Vegas
- Key Largo