Hotels in Spokane, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Spokane online
- Find a cheap hotel in Spokane!
- Book at the ideal price!
You Won’t Be Disappointed With a Visit to Spokane
Spokane, WA might not be as well-known as Seattle, its trendy neighbour to the West, but this under-the-radar city sure has a lot going for it. Whether you stay in one of the swanky rooms at The Historic Davenport Hotel, or prefer the intimacy of one of the city’s smaller hotels, there’s no doubt you’ll be up early to see what’s waiting for you outside. Spokane has a way of catching visitors by surprise with the amount of attractions on offer, so do yourself a favour and plan an itinerary to make the most of your stay.
Spokane knows a thing or two about all-season fun. It’s truly a city where there is as much to do in the fall as there is in the spring. If your visit happens to coincide with some warm weather, you’re in luck with a huge variety of outdoor music and movies to take your pick of. From drive-in movies, free movies in the park, and family-friendly concerts under the stars, this might be one of the best ways to kick back and enjoy a summer evening. Other summer highlights worth planning a visit around include Hoopfest, which takes place during the last week of June. This epic 3-on-3 basketball tournament is a slam dunk way to mix and mingle with the locals while taking in over 6,200 teams playing on 450 courts that span 42 city blocks. That’s a lot of basketball!
When August rolls around, it’s time for Pig Out in the Park. Your stomach will thank you, and so will the food vendors that provide a mouth-watering way to get to know the city. When the cold temperatures set in, how about a visit to the Bing Crosby House Museum? Crosby’s 1913 boyhood home is now open to the public for a glimpse into the life of this musical great. And there’s no better way to herald the spring season than at the Bloomsday Run in May. With more than 50,000 participants, Spokane comes alive with all kinds of special events for runners and spectators alike.
Nature That Will Take Your Breath Away
If Spokane were in a beauty contest, it would be a strong contender for first prize. This natural beauty will steal the heart of even the staunchest city slicker, but the best part is that there are a lot of great outdoor activities to be enjoyed right in the middle of many urban areas. A perfect example is Riverfront Park, home to the mighty Spokane Falls. To get really up close and personal, hop on the Spokane Falls Skyride, a scenic gondola where you might even get sprayed through the window. Huntington Park also showcases nature alongside urban development, and visitors can behold the lower Spokane Falls right next to City Hall Plaza in the downtown core. Continue to be inspired by nature at the Spokane River Centennial Trail, a 60 km paved trail that extends all the way to the Idaho/Washington border, just the place to tie up your running shoes or take a bike for a spin. And the icing on the cake is Riverside State Park, which can be reached by taking the trail 7 km west of the city. Here you will find 10,000 acres of additional woodland trails where you could easily spend all day.
In this city, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a good time. In fact, you could spend a whole day in Spokane without spending a dime on attractions. Have some fun for free at the Heritage Walk, a downtown self-guided walking tour with over 50 stops that will allow you to learn first-hand about local buildings, homes, and monuments. Or if you have a car, the Spokane City Drive does the planning for you with a route that showcases the city’s iconic spots. If you’re in the mood for some arts and culture, the Jundt Art Museum at Gonzaga University has free admission, and so does the Chase Art Gallery in Spokane’s City Hall. Farmers Markets also provide a great way to put your finger on the pulse of a city, and Spokane has some well-established markets that many consider a part of their weekend routine. Watch for free horse and carriage rides if you are downtown in the summer, and if your visit falls on the first Friday of the month, Spokane First Friday has art gallery events, live music, and local businesses that open their doors to the public. Friday also happens to be the day that popular No-Li Brewhouse offers free brewery tours. Cap your visit off with a drink on the patio overlooking the river, and pat yourself on the back for a fun and affordable day.
Price rangefrom C$51to C$679
- Hotel Authentic Barn B&bdeals from C$7
- Hotel The Centennial Hoteldeals from C$136
- Hotel Reviews say it all! Clean, comfortable, convenient and safe apartment.deals from C$95
- Hotel Red Lion Inn And Suites Spokanedeals from C$84
- Hotel Super 8 Spokane Valleydeals from C$57
- Hotel Rodeway Inn & Suites Spokanedeals from C$57
More Top Hotels
- Stay Alfred At The M
- Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue
- Hampton Inn Spokane
- The Davenport Grand, Autograph Collection
- Hotel Ruby
- Super 8 Motel - Spokane West
- Charming Victorian Loft
- Hotel Econo Lodge & Suites Spokane
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center
- The Davenport Tower, Autograph Collection
- Motel 6 Spokane West - Downtown
- Tiki Lodge
- Your Stay Alfred Near Spokane Falls
- Oxford Suites Spokane Valley
- Fully Stocked Indoor Pool Home
- Low Monthly Rates - Home Away From Home - Cozy And Comfortable
- Ruby River Hotel
- Private Apartment In Manito/sacred Heart Neighborhood
- Comfort Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown
- Apple Tree Inn
- Courtyard Spokane Downtown at the Convention Center
- Best Western Peppertree Airport Inn
- Oxford Suites Spokane
- Your Perfect Stay In Spokane
- International Flair Flat, In The Gonzaga District Of Spokane.
- Holiday Inn Spokane Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Spokane-Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Spokane-Valley
- Rodeway Inn North Spokane
- Turning Leaf Townhomes
- The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection
- Ramada North Spokane
- South Hill Home. Quiet Residential Neighborhood Minutes From Downtown.
- Peaceful Apartment in Gorgeous Neighborhood
- Peaceful Country Living - Just Ten Minutes from downtown Spokane
- Closest Home to Gonzaga - 2 min to Downtown!
- Entire Top Floor Of Historic Duplex
- Montvale Hotel
- Hotels in Vancouver 3611 Hotels deals from C$36
- Hotels in Spokane Valley 53 Hotels deals from C$45
- Hotels in Seattle 5723 Hotels deals from C$68
- Hotels in Banff 169 Hotels deals from C$57
- Hotels in Coeur d'Alene 725 Hotels deals from C$64
- Hotels in Toronto 8285 Hotels deals from C$26
More Top Destinations
- Las Vegas
- Airway Heights
- Liberty Lake
- Niagara Falls
- New York
- San Francisco
- Québec City
- Post Falls
- Lake Louise
- Great Falls
- Port Angeles