Hotels in Santa Monica, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Santa Monica online
- Find a cheap hotel in Santa Monica!
- Book at the ideal price!
BEACHFRONT CITY BABYLON; SANTA MONICA
Santa Monica is a beautiful and laidback beachfront city located in west Los Angeles, filled with beaches, boardwalks and adventure. It’s the perfect getaway spot for locals and vacationers that want to chill and kickback from time to time. A few major attractions include the Santa Monica State Beach and the ever so popular boardwalk and pier. The Santa Monica Pier is filled with history, fun, and food with it being the hub for entertainment like amusement park rides, concerts, an aquarium and much more. It also has the world’s first and only solar powered Ferris Wheel. It’s the perfect place for all ages and there are a lot of family fun activities that everyone will enjoy. What’s awesome about the pier is that after a long day of trapeze classes and jumping around, you can hop over to the beach and relax for a few. If you’ve had a long day, the pier is a great place to visit at night because it’s lit with cool bright colors on the rides that you can see from a mile away. Santa Monica Boardwalk is filled with nice hotel options that are nearby making it convenient to walk or bike to points of interest.
KEEP CALM AND SANTA MONICA BEACH ON
Although the Santa Monica beach and boardwalk are two major attractions in the city there are plenty of other things to do and see that will tickle your fancy as well. There is a cool art museum and a Flying museum, along with parks and places to take a leisurely bike ride to. There are a few shopping centers with nice stores and boutiques that offer unique items for you to buy while on vacation. People also love visiting the St. Monica Catholic Church which was featured in the 1944 classic film Gone My Way with Bing Crosby. If you like to hike then Saddle Peak Mountain is a huge place to get your hike on and take in the gorgeous weather and sites. It’s a place that dogs love too, so if you’re traveling with pets this spot is ideal. Speaking of pets, there are a few nice hotels that they can stay in as well and that are super pet friendly like The Georgian Hotel. It’s just a few short steps to the beach and the 3rd Street Promenade which is a plus. Before booking your hotel research and see if they are offering any deals. This comes in handy because you can either extend your trip or save a few bucks letting you spend extra money on hot dogs on sticks.
If you are visiting Santa Monica for a relaxing and intimate 5 star vacation, a great lavish beachfront hotel option is Shutters on the Beach. It’s right near the beach and provides the ultimate spa experience and is the perfect place for a quiet escape due to the relaxing serene atmosphere. Parents travelling with children love this place too for the pool and close proximity to all attractions. It’s great for couples and those vacationing with kiddies alike.
HAVE NO FEAR WHILE AT THE PIER; HELPFUL CITY TIPS
Sure the Santa Monica Pier is probably one of the most happy and fun places west of Los Angeles, but that also means that it attracts people from all walks of life. You will definitely want to be cautious of your surroundings at all time, especially at night as it’s best to travel together and stay on well-lit paths. Be mindful of suspicious characters at night, while most may be harmless, you don’t want to take your chances by encountering any danger.
The Santa Monica Pier is a non smoking area because the pier is made out of wood and that is definitely a fire hazard if someone chooses to be careless after smoking. Luckily if you are a smoker, you can take your last puff and toss your cig into a designated box at the entrance of the beach for safe and proper disposal.
Santa Monica pier parking can cost you extra money if you plan on being there for a few hours, so it’s either best to keep a pocket full of coins to pay the meters or leave the car at the hotel and save the extra money or possible parking ticket fee. If you are traveling from someplace else to the pier or beach, you can probably find a garage that offers a flat parking rate which is always a better choice. Just be cautious because some charge higher rates than others. You may have to walk a bit if you find a cheaper garage, but that’s not a big deal because you can enjoy the sights and sounds of the atmosphere. That’s also why it’s good to choose a hotel nearby the pier like Lowes Hotel that’s just a stone’s throw away from the excitement.
Santa Monica is a great destination for a vacation or stay-cation because it’s in the perfect beachfront location and surrounded by fun and excitement. It’s not far too from other Los Angeles attractions and there are plenty of pet friendly hotels and cheap hotels with amazing deals and discounts. Santa Monica is also a gay friendly and very liberal city that is very welcoming to anyone and everyone. It’s time to relax and spend some time in the city of Santa Monica where the air is fresh and the beaches are waiting with open arms to engulf you in fun and pleasure.
Price rangefrom C$98to C$1,391
- Hotel Shore Hoteldeals from C$340
- Hotel Hotel Ocean Parkdeals from C$114
- Hotel SureStay Hotel by Best Western Santa Monicadeals from C$217
- Hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Monica, CAdeals from C$289
- Hotel Vintage California Bungalow, 18 Blocks From The Beachdeals from C$130
- Hotel Cozy Beach Studio Steps From The Oceandeals from C$394
More Top Hotels
- Private Separate Entrance Guest House: Most Prestigious Part Of Santa Monica!
- Lovely Spacious Patio Guestroom With Beautiful Deck And Hot Tub
- Waterfront Getaway With Dock
- Beautiful Beach Guest Suite
- HI-Los Angeles Santa Monica
- Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
- Ocean Park Inn
- Contemporary Suite In Santa Monica With Private Entrance
- Santa Monica Tropical Bungalow Retreat
- Entire Guest Suite- Prvt Entrance, Super Clean! (35% Off Month Stays)
- Georgeous Beach Canyon Guesthouse Steps To Santa Monica Beach
- Le Méridien Delfina Santa Monica
- Shangri-La Santa Monica
- Courtyard By Marriott Santa Monica
- Hilton Santa Monica Hotel & Suites
- Days Inn Santa Monica
- Pacific Palisades Beach Home
- Rest Haven Motel
- Luxurious Modern Townhouse! Two Master Suites!
- Ocean View Hotel
- Bayside Hotel
- Santa Monica Motel
- Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
- Gateway Hotel Santa Monica
- Palm Motel
- Gorgeous -
- Santa Monica Beach House
- Viceroy Santa Monica
- Charming + Mod Beach Bungalow In Fancy North Santa Monica Near Montana Ave
- Pavilions Motel
- Santa Monica Serenity Cottage/license 217383
- Charming 2BD Santa Monica Beach House!
- Sea Shore Motel
- Wyndham Santa Monica At The Pier Hotel
- Picolo Bellagio Santa Monica
- Fairmont Miramar Hotel and Bungalows
- Garden Bungalow, Private, Quiet, Bright, Sunny In Santa Monica
- Private Flower Garden Guest House, Vintage Charm And Tree House, Pond & Gazebo
- Hotels in Los Angeles 16782 Hotels deals from C$38
- Hotels in Venice 937 Hotels deals from C$145
- Hotels in Hollywood 1382 Hotels deals from C$60
- Hotels in Anaheim 1686 Hotels deals from C$71
- Hotels in Beverly Hills 572 Hotels deals from C$114
- Hotels in Marina Del Rey 704 Hotels deals from C$167
More Top Destinations
- West Hollywood
- San Diego
- Las Vegas
- Long Beach
- Redondo Beach
- Palm Springs
- San Francisco
- Manhattan Beach
- Hermosa Beach
- Universal City
- Culver City
- Los Angeles
- Huntington Beach
- Newport Beach
- San Pedro
- Santa Barbara
- Sherman Oaks
- Laguna Beach
- Woodland Hills
- North Hollywood
- El Segundo
- Palm Desert
- Garden Grove
- Buena Park
- La Jolla
- Studio City