Hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Comprehensive hotel search for San Juan online
- Find a cheap hotel in San Juan!
- Book at the ideal price!
SAN JUAN IS THE BOMB
Get ready for beautiful beaches, fun and exploration and come spend some much needed time in San Juan, Puerto, the capital and largest city in Puerto, that is the manufacturing, cultural, and financial center. There’s a lot to do here and it’s a great vacation option for Americans that don’t have a passport, but want to feel like they’re in a different country and for others to avoid the long international customs lines and such. No one has time for that.
San Juan is a very cool and hip travel destination spot because there’s a lot to get caught up in. It has amazing beachfronts like the Isla Verde resort strip that is popular for its nightclubs, bars and casinos. Hampton Inn and Suites is a great option at a sweet deal. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast and has a cool swim up bar in the pool. It’s also within walking distance of the cockfighting area and some rooms have a view of it, so if watching defenseless animals fighting isn’t your thing, then make sure you request a room away from the cruel sport. Fortunately the hotel is located close to a variety of chain restaurants, authentic Puerto Rican cuisine and a delicious ice cream joint. It’s also only two blocks away from Isla Verde Beach, which is rumored to be the most gorgeous beach in Puerto Rico. This hotel is a great option for couples and folks that love the exclusivity of the neighborhood, but the hotel is not within walking distance to San Juan so you will need a mode of transportation to get to the capital.
SAN JUAN CITY FUN
Your vacation in San Juan should be memorable and filled with a bunch of things to do and places to visit. Depending on who you are traveling with there are activities for all to do from sun up until sun set…and of course late night fun for the people that are over the age of twenty one. If you like going on tours and learning about the history then are plenty of options like the famous San Juan National Historic Site , San Juan Cathedral (Cathedral de San Juan) and the stunning San Juan Cemetery. A lot of tourists also enjoy seeing Old San Juan because it’s an amazing city to explore and venture throughout being the oldest settlement in Puerto Rico and provides rich history and beauty throughout its cobble stone streets. Sheraton Old San Juan is equipped with a casino and has the most stunning panoramic views of the city along with a rooftop pool. It’s a gorgeous hotel and vacationers love it here being one of the top picks when traveling to San Juan. If you’re in the need for an adrenaline rush and unleashing your inner beast, San Juan offers a list of outdoor extreme, climbing and eco tours. Vacationers love these types of tours as they provide fun, excitement and a great workout in the mist of nature.
If you are traveling with kids there are activities such as zip lining, ATV riding and horseback riding for you little ninos to enjoy along with water activities, the movies or Chuck E Cheese. Once the kids have no more energy left and it’s their bedtime that means it’s time for the adults to let loose and run free because after all, this is a vacation for the whole family to enjoy. Hotels in San Juan vary from chains to boutiques and apartment style, so it depends on what is the best fit for you and your budget. If you have a vehicle it’s a bonus when a hotel offers free parking because it saves you money seeing as how nowadays some hotels cost an arm and a leg for a parking spot. Ciqala Luxury Suites is a favorite and offers free parking, a kitchenette, WIFI, complimentary breakfast and has a master bathroom with a spa tub and television. Talk about luxury! Staying at a hotel that provides a kitchenette in the room is the perfect choice if you get tired of always eating out at restaurants.
AYE AYE SAN JUAN
Some tips to remember while travelling to the city of San Juan is to pack your clothing and accessories according to the activities that you will be partaking in. It’s always smart to bring a pair of closed shoes or sneakers in case you will be doing a lot of movement on your feet and especially if you plan on going hiking. Luckily San Juan has a bunch of stores and a Macy’s department store, so you can also buy anything last minute. To get the best out of your hotel stay, make sure that you find out what the room amenities are. People love a free breakfast and it comes in super handy if you have kids with traveling with you. It makes it easy when everyone’s tummies are full and you can avoid the hunger plaque for the next few hours. Hotels in San Juan usually have delicious all you can eat comida that offers eggs, bacon and other hot mouthwatering items.
While vacationing in San Juan, you’ll want to make sure that you are staying in safe places and are not putting yourself in any danger by exploring the unknown without any assistance. This is travel rule number one. Some parts of San Juan may be dangerous, so make sure that you travel carefully. Always feel free to ask your hotel’s front desk staff to give you directions or if you have a smart phone you can use the GPS. Now that you have an idea of what this amazing city has to offer, it’s time to pack your bags and take a wonderful trip to San Juan!
Price rangefrom C$49to C$708
- Hotel Ocean View 19 Floor Luxury Apt In Condado In The Heart Of Condadodeals from C$129
- Hotel Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan Hoteldeals from C$162
- Hotel Posada Colonialdeals from C$75
- Hotel Sheraton Old San Juan Hoteldeals from C$202
- Hotel Mont Caribedeals from C$164
- Hotel Ocean Park Studio - Affordable Luxury A Block From Ocean Park Beach!deals from C$122
More Top Hotels
- $69/beach Area Apartment, San Juan 1.5 Block From The Beach
- Nomada Urban Beach Hostel
- Conturce Hostel
- Condado Lagoon Villas
- Hotel Atlantic Beach
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan
- Condado Vanderbilt
- Hotel The Condado Plaza Hilton
- Hotel TRYP by Wyndham Isla Verde
- Hotel Caribe Hilton
- Great Holidays Location! Amazing Ocean Front (water/power)
- InterContinental San Juan
- Coqui Del Mar Guest House
- Beach Front Apt Isla Verde Ave
- Beautiful 1 Bdr/1Bath Condo With Pool At Just Walking Distance From The Beach
- Ocean Park Condado Apartments
- El San Geronimo
- La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
- Oceanfront Vacation Getaway For Two
- Acacia Boutique Hotel
- Condado Tropic Sun Apartments
- Esj Azul 1562
- Oceanfront Apartment In Unbeatable Condado Location
- Dream's Hotel Puerto Rico
- Fortaleza Suites Old San Juan
- The Palace
- A/c + Tv! Beach & Pool Front Studio, Dream Location On Worlds Best Urban Beach
- Beachfront On Beach - Ocean View Balcony With Pool & Casino!
- Radisson Ambassador Plaza Hotel & Casino
- Holiday Inn Express San Juan Condado
- Hotels in Condado 67 Hotels deals from C$87
- Hotels in Carolina 690 Hotels deals from C$88
- Hotels in Toronto 5883 Hotels deals from C$26
- Hotels in Montréal 5285 Hotels deals from C$23
- Hotels in Rio Grande 477 Hotels deals from C$154
- Hotels in Vancouver 2720 Hotels deals from C$36
More Top Destinations
- New York
- Niagara Falls
- Punta Cana
- Québec City
- Playa Bavaro
- Fort Lauderdale
- Las Vegas
- Puerto Rico
- Miami Beach
- Washington D.C.
- Myrtle Beach
- Montego Bay
- Atlantic City
- Niagara Falls
- Puerto Plata
- Playa del Carmen
- La Malbaie
- Uvero Alto
- Charlotte Amalie
- Virginia Beach
- St. Thomas