Hotels in Reno, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Reno online
- Find a cheap hotel in Reno!
- Book at the ideal price!
Reno Nevada, The Biggest Little City in the World
Nevada is popularly known for its gambling, casinos and live entertainment. Although Reno has a lot more to offer than this. Located in the northern regions of Nevada, it is also home to many outdoor national parks and historical monuments.
Birthplace of Caesar's casino and home of the Circus Circus casino in Washoe County. Considered the most populated area of Nevada only second to Las Vegas. Attractions like the The Nevada Museum of Art a magnificent structure built with the most avante garde design. The Reno Philharmonic Orchestra is a great place to experience the awe of live orchestral music. The Summit at the Grand Sierra Resort offers an amazing view of the Sierra Nevadas.
Reno is also the subject and/or filming location for many great films such as “Magnolia”, “Sister Act” and “The Cooler”. Artists and musicians like Kanye West and Eddie Money have also shot many music videos in the city for its impressive unique desert life environments.
The Reno Aces, a minor league baseball team and the Reno Astros a professional basketball team. Are both teams that can be watched for fans of sports at the Reno Aces arena. Nearby hotels include The Harrah's of Reno to be even closer to the downtown center, consider staying at the Silver Legacy Resort Casino. Bowling fans will be in awe as they visit the National Bowling Stadium, one of the largest in the country, with over 360,000 bowling lanes.
Additional attractions nearby make Reno a great location, There are three major bodies of water nearby, Lake Tahoe, Truckee River and Pyramid Lake are all great fishing locations as well as places for family activities like canoeing and kayaking.
Reno is host to a number of events like music concerts, tournaments and live performances at a number of the convention centers in the area. Like all of Nevada, Reno has its own fair share of authorized shotgun wedding chapels. There are great wildlife sanctuaries, amusement parks, and museums that are all fun for the entire family. Nature fans can check out the Sierra Safari Zoo or take a walk amongst the Arboretums and Botanical Gardens. Be sure to check the schedules for various outdoor activities as it various throughout the year and seasons. Speed freaks can experience the thrill of racing at the Ultimate Rush Go-Karts. National automobile museums are also a great place for the car aficionado.
Accommodations range from affordable to upscale but for the heavy gamblers many casinos will offer to comp the fees in order to keep you betting at the tables. There are always cheaper options as you move further away from the city center. Such as Bossier City which offers the Boomtown Casino and Hotel. The Lawlor Event Center in Unversity of Nevada Reno, hosts various events and musical performances by local and national celebrities and the like. It can be a day of fun for the family to experience all the excitement that this fine arena.
Peavine Peaks is an outdoors vantage point and geological overlook mountain that rests in Washoe county, because of its proximity to the area, it makes for a great outdoors hike or expedition for those who love the nature and adventure of hiking. Travelers arriving by plane will find staying at the Reno Hyatt an ease as it is closest to the airport and conveniently located. The 'Virginia Street Bridge' double arched bridged located in downtown attracts, legend has it that recently divorced women toss their old shackles (wedding rings) over the bridge.
The Great Reno Balloon race is also a must see sight, if you can make it to the yearly launch in September where the World's Largest Free Hot-Air Balloon experience is held. Certainly a photographic moment to see so many balloons, up to 100 or more each year. While you’re there, stay at the Peppermill Resort Spa and Casino for convenience.
Tips for Travelers
Reno stays mostly warm throughout the seasons however, during the winter month’s rain storms are fairly prevalent so plan accordingly or if you don't mind, look for indoor activities where you'll have plenty of shelter. Like watching a live performance or tribute shows.
Reno offers a wide variety of food, from Asian to Fusion. The quirky named '2 Guys from Hong Kong Restaurant' offers authentic Hong Kong delicacies, while The American Cafe offers original and uniquely American cuisines.
Price rangefrom C$39to C$410
- Hotel Hotel Peppermill Resort Spa Casinodeals from C$8
- Hotel Circus Circus Reno Hotel & Casinodeals from C$54
- Hotel Grand Sierra Resort and Casinodeals from C$74
- Hotel Sands Regency Casino Hoteldeals from C$39
- Hotel Silver Legacy Resort Casinodeals from C$63
- Hotel Hotel Eldorado Resort Casinodeals from C$66
More Top Hotels
- Harrah's Reno Hotel & Casino
- Hotel Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
- Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino
- La Quinta Inn Reno
- Quality Inn & Suites
- Hotel Legacy Vacation Club Reno
- Whitney Peak Hotel
- Hotel Baymont Inn & Suites Reno
- Super 8 Meadow Wood Courtyard
- On The River, Beautiful Views, Walking Distance To Everything.
- Spacious, Beautiful Riverfront Home Downtown Reno
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Reno
- Motel 6 Reno West
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Reno Airport
- Brand New 2 Story, Single Family Home
- Econo Lodge Near Reno Sparks Convention Center
- SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Reno Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Reno
- Hilton Garden Inn Reno
- Desert Rose Inn
- Hotels in Las Vegas 7057 Hotels deals from C$25
- Hotels in Vancouver 4509 Hotels deals from C$37
- Hotels in San Francisco 5297 Hotels deals from C$43
- Hotels in Toronto 10453 Hotels deals from C$27
- Hotels in Sparks 112 Hotels deals from C$44
- Hotels in Seattle 6516 Hotels deals from C$71
More Top Destinations
- New York
- Niagara Falls
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- Québec City
- Lake Tahoe
- Carson City
- Palm Springs
- Fort Lauderdale
- North Las Vegas
- South Lake Tahoe
- Santa Monica
- Grand Forks
- Incline Village
- Niagara Falls