Hotels in Rehoboth Beach, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Rehoboth Beach online
- Find a cheap hotel in Rehoboth Beach!
- Book at the ideal price!
REHOBOTH BEACH, A MIX BETWEEN TRADITION AND WORLD-OPENESS
No matter if you are looking for a stroll on a peaceful stroll along a beautiful beach promenade right in front of one of the many rentals, a place to golf or even the thrill of an amusement park. Rehoboth Beach in Delaware is the place to be.
Discover the opportunities that Rehoboth, DE has shown so many visitors already. Not only will you find a beautiful landscape, but also some of the friendliest and open-minded people you have ever met.
Everybody, from families to golf fans, will find the right place in Delaware.
Sun soakers will have plenty of opportunities to enjoy this five star beach. The beach in Rehoboth is the only noteworthy attraction. This city is also interesting for people who love good food, nightlife at the beach or tax-free shopping. That’s right, Rehoboth Beach has tax-free shopping.
Families will be amazed by nice hotels right at the beach like Board Plaza where it is easy to have a great time at the beach, but as soon as the little ones are tired it’s only a short distance back to the hotel where everybody can get some rest.
If you are looking for a more intimate visit, you can also stay in one of the rentals to have your own small kitchen and some more privacy. Locations such as Brighton Suites will offer you the best of a hotel with the independence of a rental.
FOOD LOVERS HEAVEN IN DELAWARE
Do you love a small snack by the beach with a chilled cocktail while the ocean breeze is playing with your hair? Or do you prefer fresh seafood with white wine in a place with a more traditional atmosphere? Oh that’s still not it, you are looking for something a little more adventurous? Whatever kind of dining you prefer. Rehoboth Beach, DE can offer it. One of the greatest things about this area of Delaware is its great variety in the food section. Due to its location right at the ocean you have some of the best and freshest seafood you have ever had. One of the best place to eat good seafood is the Henlopen City Oyster House. The blessing and the curse about this place is, they don't take reservations. So you will definitely get served with delicious food, but you will have to be aware of some waiting times, especially during happy hour. But you can be sure that lobster mac 'n' cheese is worth every minute you are waiting.
If you are not patient enough for that, you can be sure to find a cozy restaurant all along the boardwalk at the beach. You can enjoy Italian, Chinese and so many other types of food while looking at the ocean and plan your adventures for the next day with a cocktail. Speaking of adventures. A culinary experience you might not have had yet is the Walking Food Tour of Rehoboth. You will have three hours of to experience five different restaurants, food styles and ambiances. At each restaurant you will get a taste of their specific cuisine and the small walks from restaurant to restaurant will provide you with new energy and space in your tummy to go for the next round. The best thing is, that all those fantastic food opportunities you won’t have to travel big distances. You can just stay in one of the hotels right at the beach like Atlantic Sands Hotels and you are still close to all the goodness around you.
FUN FOR EVERYONE
If you travel with kids you probably know the feeling of fear when the small ones ask you to do something fun with them and you are not sure where to go. This will not be a problem in Rehoboth Beach. Next to the obvious choice of playing ball at the beach or go swimming with them you will find heaps of activities your kids that you will also enjoy. For starters there are a lot of places at the beach where you can get Jet Ski or boat rentals. It’s not only beautiful to look at the ocean from the beach, but it’s also nice to relax on a boat on the ocean and look at the people enjoying their time on the sand. The greatest adventure for the kids will be of course going to Funland! I don't want to give you any spoilers, but the name pretty much says it all. They have a lot of rides for kids where they can have a safe thrill while the parents either relax at one of the many food and drink stands, or also jump in and enjoy the rides as well.
Price rangefrom C$59to C$366
- Hotel Surf Club Oceanfrontdeals from C$94
- Hotel The Avenue Inn Spa Loungedeals from C$144
- Hotel Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beachdeals from C$191
- Hotel Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Centerdeals from C$103
More Top Hotels
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Resort - Rehoboth Beach
- Boardwalk Plaza Hotel
- The Breakers Hotel & Suites
- Beach View Hotel
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Admiral on Baltimore
- Sandcastle Motel
- Atlantis Inn
- Spacious, Sunny, And Bright 2 Br/2ba Condo
- Comfy and Convenient, Close to Lewes and Rehoboth!
- Quiet And Convenient 2BR/2BA Unit With Community Pool
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom Condo At The Palms! Beach Parking Included!
- Beach Block Condo 2 Blocks North Of Rehoboth Avenue!
- Walk To Rehoboth & Dewey Beaches! Aug 22-29 Open
- Affordable Fun /Pool &Parking. Book Now For 2020! Sat.To Sat.Weekly! Sleeps 6/8!
- Elevator/secured Building 1br Very Clean Condo Sleeps 4 Quick Walk To Beach
- Hotels in Wildwood 1015 Hotels deals from C$65
- Hotels in New York 15703 Hotels deals from C$52
- Hotels in Toronto 11332 Hotels deals from C$26
- Hotels in Dewey Beach 577 Hotels deals from C$73
- Hotels in Atlantic City 586 Hotels deals from C$38
- Hotels in Cape May 781 Hotels deals from C$117
More Top Destinations
- Washington D.C.
- Niagara Falls
- Ocean City
- Wildwood Crest
- Virginia Beach
- Québec City
- Niagara Falls
- New Jersey
- Fort Lauderdale
- Lake George
- Myrtle Beach
- Stone Harbor
- New York
- Las Vegas
- Old Orchard Beach
- North Conway
- North Wildwood
- Jersey City