Hotels in Paris, France
- Comprehensive hotel search for Paris online
- Find a cheap hotel in Paris!
- Book at the ideal price!
Paris, city of lights, city of love
The capital of France has many things to offer. Make your stay in Paris an opportunity to discover some of the world's most visited monuments such as the Eiffel Tower or the Notre-Dame cathedral, see museums housing breathtaking masterpieces, and indulge in a night out to experience the art of French dining.
Whether you are a history buff or an entertainment fan, a foodie or a natural-born sightseeing addict, Paris has something for you.
Couples will love its romantic atmosphere, and make the most of it by taking a boat cruise on the Seine river before savoring a French dinner in a classic French restaurant.
Party animals are likely to enjoy the city's bustling student life element, led by a highly international community of open-minded and welcoming student organizations.
Food and wine amateurs can expect a lot from fine dining the way French people see it: Paris is known to be a world capital for gastronomy, and its concentration of top-class restaurants has few equals around the globe.
Fashion addicts and shopaholics, listen up! Paris is the perfect city to go on a shopping spree, no matter your budget! You can visit the greatest fashion designers’ stores, shop at world-known chains, or walk stroll around the Marais neighborhood and its countless second-hand thrift stores.
If you like luxury hotels, choose from a selection of top-class places to be accommodated in Paris’s most renowned neighborhoods.
For young students backpacking through Europe and looking for a cheap place to stay, St. Christopher’s Inn is a hostel where you will meet people from all over the world, and make your stay in Paris even more unforgettable!
PARIS, CAPITAL OF ART
Paris is the epicenter of French cultural life. Art fans, you have come to the right place! Purists will love the Musée du Louvre’s endless collections. Feel free to spend hours in Paris’s largest museum, and marvel at masterpieces from eras ranging anywhere between the Greek Antiquity and the Renaissance! You will surely appreciate being face to face with sculptures from the ancient times as well as Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. If you are planning on dedicating much time to this and other artistic visits, why not select a cheap hotel in an extremely convenient central location? For instance, the Apart Musée du Louvre is located within walking distance of the museum as well as many of the city’s top sites. If you want to save time and avoid the hassle of public transport in Paris, this is a good choice for you!
SO MUCH LUXURY, SO LITTLE TIME
If you are just spending a weekend in the French capital and want to get an insight on the luxury it offers, start by looking at its endless selection of 5 star hotels.Le Bristol will most likely be up to your expectations. Before getting a good night’s sleep in your lavish bedroom, experience French gastronomy at the hotel’s restaurant, which belongs to the very short list of three-star restaurants in Paris. During the day, take a trip to the Palace of Versailles to discover the Bourbon dynasty’s history and way of life, or visit Paris’ innumerable haute couture shops to expand your collection of designer clothes.
LOOKING FOR A GREAT STUDENT ATMOSPHERE?
Are you trying to enjoy your youth by traveling through Europe? If so, you’re probably searching for cheap accommodation solutions without compromising on fun and adventure. The Le Village Boutique Hostel will live up to all your expectations. The perfect place to stay if you want to take time to visit the artsy neighborhood of Montmartre and capture the unique party atmosphere of the Pigalle neighborhood, one of the most lively areas in Paris. Experience its nightclubs, bars, concert halls and even adult locations! During the day, walk down the Champs Élysées, "the most beautiful avenue in the world”, or stroll through the hip Marais neighborhood, a mix of alternative culture and LGBT hotspots.
A CITY AT THE CROSSROADS OF CULTURES
Paris is not only the capital of French culture, it also is a melting pot of many different cultures. If you are interested in discovering more about this incredibly international city, here are a few places worth their weight in gold. Leave your hotel to go visit the small Jewish quarter of Saint-Paul, located in the Marais neighborhood, see museums dedicated to Jewish culture as well as grocery shops and delis. For lunch, enjoy a typical falafel sandwich, deep-fried patties made from chickpeas and fava beans in pita bread, in the very busy rue des Rosiers. Cross the Seine river to find the Institut du Monde Arabe, a museum dedicated to studying the Arab culture, which features many interesting exhibitions. If you are tired, stop at the Great Mosque of Paris, which includes a tea room where you can savor typical North African tea and pastries. Continue your walk to the 13th district of Paris, half of which is considered the Asian quarter. You will be captured in the very special atmosphere of this neighborhood, see its Asian supermarkets, and try original Vietnamese, Thai or Chinese dishes at one of its countless restaurants. A perfect, fairly cheap way to discover Paris’s many cultural aspects!
ENDLESS ROMANCE FOR COUPLES
Have you heard of Paris’s reputation as "city of love”? You will quickly understand why. Spend a perfect day in the French capital with your significant other. Start your day with a traditional French breakfast at one of the many quaint cafés offering inexpensive breakfast deals. Then, embark on a romantic ride on a vintage Citroën car or on a rickshaw to see the city’s neat small streets. Montmartre, the Champs Élysées, the Latin Quarter, and the quays along the Seine are as many areas suitable for a relaxing walk to bond with your loved one. If you want to handle things yourself, you can even rent a scooter from one of the many locations offering this service around the city. When the night comes, the day is not over! See Paris’s monuments in a unique way by embarking on a "bateau-mouche” cruise, indulge on a romantic candlelight dinner in a fancy restaurant, or take part in a public all-level tango class right behind the Notre-Dame cathedral to learn this famous Argentinian couple dance. If you want to prolong the night after that, many clubs featuring a variety of different music styles are open to you. As for hotels, you will find a bottomless selection of places specifically intended for couples.
Price rangefrom C$34to C$15,893
- Hotel Madeleine Flatdeals from C$7
- Hotel Hotel Mistraldeals from C$141
- Hotel Operadeals from C$7
- Hotel Charming Two Rooms Near The Canal Saint Martindeals from C$7
- Hotel Apart Residence Madeleinedeals from C$115
- Hotel Ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignollesdeals from C$80
More Top Hotels
- Hotel Novotel Suites Paris Nord 18ème
- Chambre à Paris 9 - A Proximité Des Grands Boulevards
- Elegant Appartement
- Les Piaules
- Effi Appartement
- Appartement Trocadero
- Holiday Inn Express Paris - Canal De La Villette
- Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle
- Charming Studio At The Foot Of Montmartre
- Mije Fauconnier
- hotelF1 Paris Saint-Ouen - Marché aux Puces
- Hotel Les Jardins De Montmartre
- Hotel Eiffel Saint Charles
- Lodge In M.I.S
- Motel One Paris-Porte Dorée
- Hotel Claret
- Hôtel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles
- Hotel Eiffel Blomet
- Jack'S Hotel
- Comfortable Studio 2/3 People
- Romance Malesherbes by Patrick Hayat
- Hotel De la Paix
- Hotel Boronali
- Brand New Charming Parisian Apartment Near Montmartre For 2
- Hôtel Place des Alpes
- Hôtel Résidence Montebello
- Kyriad Paris Nord Porte de Saint Ouen
- Hipotel Paris Printania Maraîchers
- Albert s Hotel
- Hotel Novotel Paris 17
- Kyriad Paris 18 - Porte de Clignancourt - Montmartre
- Charming Small Studio Apartment Ideal For Your Stay In Paris
- Hotel ibis budget Orly Chevilly Tram 7
- Hotel Gérando
- A Very Bright Studio In The Heart Of Paris
- Hotel Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
- Location Studio A Paris - Parking - Internet - Wi-fi
- Hotel Vendôme Saint-Germain
- Hotel Mercure Paris 15 Porte de Versailles
- Charming Studio Montmartre Opera
- ibis Styles Paris Bercy Hotel
- Hotel Home Moderne
- Holiday Inn Paris - Gare Montparnasse
Best Bed and Breakfasts Paris
- Hotels in Roissy-en-France 101 Hotels deals from C$42
- Hotels in Versailles 432 Hotels deals from C$88
- Hotels in Saint-Denis 463 Hotels deals from C$26
- Hotels in London 68435 Hotels deals from C$18
- Hotels in Clichy 320 Hotels deals from C$69
- Hotels in Marne-la-Vallée 840 Hotels deals from C$100
More Top Destinations
- Le Kremlin-Bicêtre
- La Defense
- Le Blanc-Mesnil