Hotels in Palm Springs, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Palm Springs online
- Find a cheap hotel in Palm Springs!
- Book at the ideal price!
PALM SPRINGS, IN THE HEART OF THE CALIFORNIAN DESERT
Discover the best of Californian desert in Palm Springs, CA! Located East of Los Angeles, this smaller city will give you a different outlook on California and become your haven of peace to escape from bustling LA.
Nature lovers will be pleased, as the city is caught in between three different national parks, including the very famous Joshua Tree National Park!
No matter what your favorite type of vacation is, Palm Springs is a guaranteed successful destination.
THREE INGREDIENTS FOR A COMFORTABLE, REFRESHING TRIP
Are you looking for a place to spend a comfortable vacation after working hard all year long? If so, Palm Springs will be a great solution.
For starters, treat yourself to the luxury you deserve. If you don’t want to leave your hotel during an entire day, it’s OK! Your vacation is all about relaxation. From that angle, why not invest in a few days at a hotel with a spa in it? Why not have fun at the casino at night? That is when the Spa Resort Casino comes in handy: this hotel will have everything you need.
Then, if you don’t want to stay in all day, you could enjoy an outing to play golf! The neighbor city Cathedral City is famous in the region for its many golf courses adapted to all levels and preferences, so take this opportunity to play a round of golf and relax on that green oasis amid the desert!
Finally, if you’re tempted by a visit to a museum, there are two promising solutions for you. For those who are interested in history, and particularly in the history of aeronautics, the Palm Springs Air Museum seems like an excellent option! This museum specializes in the air force used during World War II. If you’re more of a fine arts enthusiast, take a trip to the Palm Springs Art Museum to stimulate your artistic appetite.
A specificity of Palm Springs is the Cabot’s Pueblo Museum: a house, and all kinds of objects crafted from natural materials found in the desert: to remember the - almost extinct - lifestyle of the region’s Native Americans.
A GREAT DESTINATION FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS
It’s never easy to come up with vacation plans that suit everybody in the family including your pets. As adults, you still want to take some time for yourselves, without forgetting about the little ones.
That is why Palm Springs is an interesting destination: if offers family-friendly fun all year round!
But first, you need a cheap place to stay where everyone will be comfortable without exceeding the vacation budget, which can sometimes be tight when you have many mouths to feed. In that case, check out the Motel 6 Palm Springs Downtown: a comfortable hotel in the middle of the city, so you are literally close to everything.
In terms of activities, you will easily find a balance between fun and learning.
For the fun part, have a blast at Knott’s Soak City Palm Springs, a great waterpark suitable for all ages, so you can cool down from the desert’s dry heat.
Then, you can take advantage of being in the desert to stimulate your kids’ curiosity towards nature, and more specifically this unique natural environment. To do so, consider a trip to the Living Desert & Zoo Gardens, where you can find out about the desert’s fauna and flora. To complete your children’s knowledge about the desert, visit the Children’s discovery museum of the desert, where the interactive activities on offer can educate your children in a fun and effective way. And who knows, you might learn something you didn’t know as well!
LGBT PALM SPRINGS
Did you know that Palm Springs was a very important city in the Californian LGBT community? This is underlined by the high number of gay-friendly hotels in the city: if you’re looking for one of them, your selection will be nearly endless.
Some places are not only gay-friendly, they are, more generally, LGBT-oriented. The Vista Grande is one of them: in this comfortable hotel, you can enjoy many different options as well as a perfect location to have the entire city within your reach.
Those who enjoy nature will not run out of outing ideas in Palm Springs: the city is caught in between three different national parks! Hiking addicts will love San Jacinto Mountain. Luckily, for those who don’t want to hike all the way up, there also is the very well-known Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, a scenic ride offering breathtaking 360° views of the surroundings.
As mentioned before, Palm Springs also is a place that originally used to house Native Americans, you can see their historic living environment at Indian Canyons. You could also check out the Village fest, a weekly event where you can buy pretty much everything, from traditional crafts to fresh local produce.
Price rangefrom C$60to C$1,371
- Hotel Hotel Zosodeals from C$150
- Hotel The Riviera Palm Springs A Tribute Portfolio Resortdeals from C$123
- Hotel Hotel The Saguaro Palm Springsdeals from C$104
- Hotel Hyatt Palm Springsdeals from C$160
- Hotel Palm Mountain Resortdeals from C$107
More Top Hotels
- Triangle Inn Palm Springs
- Hotel California
- 5-star Affordable Luxury Your Summer Suite Private Gated Resort
- Ivy Palm Resort & Spa
- Modern 2-bedroom 2-bath Family Suite
- Comfort Suites
- Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel
- Best Western Inn at Palm Springs
- Home Of Celebrity Bob Hope - Staff Quarters
- Tuscany Manor Resort
- Home Of Celebrity Bob Hope - Guest House
- Stay In Your Own Private Romantic Guest House, Not A Condo!
- Colt's Lodge
- Waverly Condo #h25 - 2 Br Condo By Redawning
- Cozy Queen Studio in Iconic Wesley Hotel
- Mid Century With Mountain Views
- The Three Fifty Hotel
- The Wesley Palm Springs
- Tahquitz Golf And Tennis... Bedroom For Rent In 2 Bedroom Condo
- Sundance Villas
- Hilton Palm Springs
- Best Western Plus Las Brisas
- Travelodge by Wyndham Palm Springs
- Amazing Palm Springs Home By Reynen Luxury Home
- Cozy Villa Condo Is Suitable For Vacation,a Business Trip, Or A Weekend Getaway
- Desert Serenity -The Vacation Rental you will never want to leave!
- Vista Grande Resort
- Days Inn Palm Springs
- Marquis Villas Resort
- Quality Inn Palm Springs Downtown
- Palm Canyon Resort
- Hotels in Palm Desert 2574 Hotels deals from C$84
- Hotels in Anaheim 1425 Hotels deals from C$74
- Hotels in San Diego 10253 Hotels deals from C$34
- Hotels in Las Vegas 7228 Hotels deals from C$26
- Hotels in Los Angeles 14115 Hotels deals from C$40
- Hotels in Rancho Mirage 892 Hotels deals from C$70
More Top Destinations
- Cathedral City
- Indian Wells
- San Francisco
- Santa Monica
- Desert Hot Springs
- La Quinta
- North Palm Springs
- Long Beach
- Laguna Beach
- Newport Beach
- La Jolla
- Huntington Beach
- Santa Barbara
- Beverly Hills
- West Hollywood
- Joshua Tree
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Redondo Beach
- Niagara Falls
- Del Mar
- San Pedro
- Yucca Valley
- Garden Grove
- Marina Del Rey