Hotels in Osoyoos, Canada
- Comprehensive hotel search for Osoyoos online
- Find a cheap hotel in Osoyoos!
- Book at the ideal price!
Osoyoos - A Happening Lakeside Town Brimming with Biodiversity
Unassuming Osoyoos is a town of contrasts, all of them good. It lies at the end of the Okanagan Valley with a climate akin to a desert, however the vast lake begs to differ. Mountains encircle the town, and after the warmest average summer temperature in Canada, winter comes to drop snow on the peaks. This unique environment supports magnificent biodiversity, with plants growing here that appear nowhere else on the continent, even the world. Throw in wonderful wineries, affordable hotels, water sports on the lake and snow sports in the mountains, and Osoyoos becomes much more exciting than meets the eye.
Beaches and Boating at Haynes Point Provincial Park
The town straddles Osoyoos Lake, which just happens to be the warmest lake in the entire country, so obviously, swimming, sailing, and just hanging out at the beach are popular activities here. To the south of the town centre lies the Haynes Point Provincial Park. This thin strip of land stretches out into the middle of the lake and beyond, ending not that far from the opposite side! It’s the perfect place to spend the day with a picnic, with beaches to relax on and woodland to wander around. Camping is allowed here too if you fancy something different to the hotels in Osoyoos! There are plenty of water sports you can enjoy, from canoeing to water skiing, and the fishing here is good too, with 43 different species of fish to hook. If you prefer to stay on land try to spot some of the rare wildlife that calls the area home, including the tiger salamander, spadefoot toad, and painted turtle!
Explore the Miniature Wonderland of the Osoyoos Desert Model Railway
For a unique attraction that anyone can enjoy, take a trip to the Osoyoos Desert Model Railway, the amazing result of a family’s passion for model railways. It’s a trip to a fantastical European landscape, entire towns and cities, mountains and lakes, industry and commerce, motels and shops, it’s all faithfully recreated here. Since the 70’s Poul Pedersen has been busily expanding his Marklin train sets, and what you can see now is decades of dedication to creating a miniature world. His wife, daughter, and son-in-law are now involved in the family business, and it certainly is a sight to behold. It’s the biggest Marklin railroad layout in the whole of North America, and every year it grows a little bigger. If it’s a rainy day or you need a less strenuous activity to enjoy in Osoyoos, get out of your hotel and pay a visit to this model railway, it really will have you utterly enthralled.
Hike to Anarchist Mountain for a Stunning View
On a fine day when you’re full of energy a trip up to the nearby Anarchist Mountain is a must-do while in Osoyoos. The trek itself is a great workout and there’s lots to explore and see in the woodlands that surround this peak of 1480 metres. If you’re not much of a hiker then you can drive straight from your hotel up to a handy lookout close to the summit, which is also well worth doing because the view from the top is the main draw here. An amazing lookout where the town of Osoyoos, the lake, the valley, along with the surrounding mountains and countryside all combine to provide a stunning vista. You can even see over the border into the Unites States. If you want to take home some phenomenal photos of your trip then you simply must get yourself up to Anarchist Mountain.
Hit the Slopes at Baldy Mountain Resort
When winter rolls around the temperature plummets for a few months, and this is when the Baldy Mountain Resort opens up shop for the snow sports season! The resort is just an hours’ drive from Osoyoos, and if you think that’s too long to drive in the morning then there are a few hotels at the base of the resort where you can stay too. There’s a wide range of different trails to choose from, including beginner, intermediate, and advanced, so something for everyone no matter what your ability is. Clip yourself into a pair of skis or strap into a snowboard and take on the slopes, or for something a little slower try your hand at tobogganing! There’s a dedicated area at the base of the mountain where you can slide around on the snow to your heart’s content. All in all, a trip to Baldy Mountain Resort is an exhilarating way to spend part of your stay in Osoyoos!
Price rangefrom C$69to C$258
- Hotel Coast Osoyoos Beach deals from C$82
- Hotel Walnut Beach Resortdeals from C$125
- Hotel Desert Surfsidedeals from C$68
- Hotel Watermark Beach Resort Hoteldeals from C$127
- Hotel Retreat In The Villagedeals from C$7
- Hotel Spirit Ridge Vineyarddeals from C$137
More Top Hotels
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos
- The Spare Room
- Sahara Courtyard Inn
- Beautiful Osoyoos Lakeside Getaway
- Beautiful Lakeside 3 Bedroom Condo
- Beautiful Resort Condo - Sept Dates Still Available Starting At $89/night
- Hotel Super 8 Osoyoos
- Best Western Sunrise Inn
- Condos In Osoyoos Lakeside Resort. Snowbird Winter Specials.
- Spanish Fiesta Resort
- Private Rental Suite
- Condo By The Lake-with Picture Postcard View Of Lake & City
- Sahara Suites
- Reflections Guest House
- Fossens Guest Lodge - 5000 Sq. Ft
- Celebrate Okanagan Country & Lake Osoyoos From Our Lakefront Townhouse Property
- Whole Home Sage Cottage Includes Golf Cart
- Luxury Lakefront Penthouse - Huge Balcony/great Views- Book For Summer 2019
- Ideal For Golfing, Wine Tasting, Snowbirds And Summer Fun
- Lakefront Townhouse, 3 Br, Relax, Come Home To Summer!
- Kokopelli Presidents Room, Closed For The Season .
- 45% Off Listed Price For Remaining In August - Book Now
- Riviera Motel
- Lakefront 3 Bedroom Penthouse,2 Baths (sleeps 7)
- 2 Bdrm Condo With Pool, Hot Tub, Boat Slip, Multiple Units Available
- 10 Wren Place, Front Unit
- Waterfront Home ~ Immerse Yourself In Peace And Tranquility On Osoyoos Lake -
- Casa Del Mila Oro
- Wine Vineyards Surround This Beautiful Property On Osoyoos Lake
- Rustic, Private Oasis On View Lot With Pool!
- Conveniently Located Only Minutes To Lake And Downtown
- Beautiful Lakeview Cottage In Canadas Only Desert
- Lakefront Top Floor 3 Bedroom Luxury Condo
- Million Dollar Beachfront Views with Accommodations to Match
- Lakefront Home Private Beach And Dock
- Osoyoos Private Suite - Short Walk To Beaches, Parks And Town! Sleeps 8
- Gorgeous Private Beach Oasis With Lakefront Elegant Rustic Chic Cottage
- Osoyoos, Lake View Suite, Pool And Private Beach
- Private Lakefront Property
- If You Are Looking For The Best Beach In Osoyoos ...this Is It.
- Beautiful 3 bdrm Lakefront Townhouse. Book now for this fall & winter !
- Beautiful Lake Side Property great for Snowbirds, Families, Couples & wine tours
- Hotels in Vancouver 2790 Hotels deals from C$36
- Hotels in Kelowna 1659 Hotels deals from C$56
- Hotels in Penticton 466 Hotels deals from C$48
- Hotels in Whistler 2611 Hotels deals from C$66
- Hotels in Victoria 1647 Hotels deals from C$30
- Hotels in Kamloops 175 Hotels deals from C$44
More Top Destinations
- Okanagan Valley
- Harrison Hotsprings
- Salmon Arm
- Radium Hot Springs
- Las Vegas
- North Vancouver
- Okanagan Falls
- White Rock
- Niagara Falls