Hotels in Osoyoos, Canada
- Comprehensive hotel search for Osoyoos online
- Find a cheap hotel in Osoyoos!
- Book at the ideal price!
Osoyoos - A Happening Lakeside Town Brimming with Biodiversity
Unassuming Osoyoos is a town of contrasts, all of them good. It lies at the end of the Okanagan Valley with a climate akin to a desert, however the vast lake begs to differ. Mountains encircle the town, and after the warmest average summer temperature in Canada, winter comes to drop snow on the peaks. This unique environment supports magnificent biodiversity, with plants growing here that appear nowhere else on the continent, even the world. Throw in wonderful wineries, affordable hotels, water sports on the lake and snow sports in the mountains, and Osoyoos becomes much more exciting than meets the eye.
Beaches and Boating at Haynes Point Provincial Park
The town straddles Osoyoos Lake, which just happens to be the warmest lake in the entire country, so obviously, swimming, sailing, and just hanging out at the beach are popular activities here. To the south of the town centre lies the Haynes Point Provincial Park. This thin strip of land stretches out into the middle of the lake and beyond, ending not that far from the opposite side! It’s the perfect place to spend the day with a picnic, with beaches to relax on and woodland to wander around. Camping is allowed here too if you fancy something different to the hotels in Osoyoos! There are plenty of water sports you can enjoy, from canoeing to water skiing, and the fishing here is good too, with 43 different species of fish to hook. If you prefer to stay on land try to spot some of the rare wildlife that calls the area home, including the tiger salamander, spadefoot toad, and painted turtle!
Explore the Miniature Wonderland of the Osoyoos Desert Model Railway
For a unique attraction that anyone can enjoy, take a trip to the Osoyoos Desert Model Railway, the amazing result of a family’s passion for model railways. It’s a trip to a fantastical European landscape, entire towns and cities, mountains and lakes, industry and commerce, motels and shops, it’s all faithfully recreated here. Since the 70’s Poul Pedersen has been busily expanding his Marklin train sets, and what you can see now is decades of dedication to creating a miniature world. His wife, daughter, and son-in-law are now involved in the family business, and it certainly is a sight to behold. It’s the biggest Marklin railroad layout in the whole of North America, and every year it grows a little bigger. If it’s a rainy day or you need a less strenuous activity to enjoy in Osoyoos, get out of your hotel and pay a visit to this model railway, it really will have you utterly enthralled.
Hike to Anarchist Mountain for a Stunning View
On a fine day when you’re full of energy a trip up to the nearby Anarchist Mountain is a must-do while in Osoyoos. The trek itself is a great workout and there’s lots to explore and see in the woodlands that surround this peak of 1480 metres. If you’re not much of a hiker then you can drive straight from your hotel up to a handy lookout close to the summit, which is also well worth doing because the view from the top is the main draw here. An amazing lookout where the town of Osoyoos, the lake, the valley, along with the surrounding mountains and countryside all combine to provide a stunning vista. You can even see over the border into the Unites States. If you want to take home some phenomenal photos of your trip then you simply must get yourself up to Anarchist Mountain.
Hit the Slopes at Baldy Mountain Resort
When winter rolls around the temperature plummets for a few months, and this is when the Baldy Mountain Resort opens up shop for the snow sports season! The resort is just an hours’ drive from Osoyoos, and if you think that’s too long to drive in the morning then there are a few hotels at the base of the resort where you can stay too. There’s a wide range of different trails to choose from, including beginner, intermediate, and advanced, so something for everyone no matter what your ability is. Clip yourself into a pair of skis or strap into a snowboard and take on the slopes, or for something a little slower try your hand at tobogganing! There’s a dedicated area at the base of the mountain where you can slide around on the snow to your heart’s content. All in all, a trip to Baldy Mountain Resort is an exhilarating way to spend part of your stay in Osoyoos!
Price rangefrom C$72to C$272
- Hotel Walnut Beach Resortdeals from C$132
- Hotel Coast Osoyoos Beach deals from C$87
- Hotel Desert Surfsidedeals from C$72
- Hotel Watermark Beach Resort Hoteldeals from C$134
- Hotel The Spare Roomdeals from C$8
- Hotel Walking Distance To Downtown & Beach. Brand New Suite, Quiet Cul De Sacdeals from C$8
More Top Hotels
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos
- Retreat In The Village
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard
- Sahara Courtyard Inn
- Condo By The Lake-with Picture Postcard View Of Lake & City
- Beautiful Lakeside 3 Bedroom Condo
- Condos In Osoyoos Lakeside Resort. Snowbird Winter Specials.
- Hotel Super 8 Osoyoos
- End Unit, Lakefront, Great Views! Openings For Fall And Winter
- Sunny, Spacious, & Updated Lakeside Townhouse
- Private Rental Suite
- Beautiful Osoyoos Lakeside Getaway
- Best Western Sunrise Inn
- Sahara Suites
- Fossens Guest Lodge - 5000 Sq. Ft
- Sandy Beach
- Waterfront Home ~ Immerse Yourself In Peace And Tranquility On Osoyoos Lake -
- Roomy 3 Bdrm 2level Townhouse On The Lake
- Spacious Osoyoos Lakeside Townhouse With 3 Bedrooms And 2.5 Bathrooms!
- Luxury Lakefront Penthouse - Huge Balcony/great Views- Book For Summer 2019
- Beautiful Resort Condo - Sept Dates Still Available Starting At $89/night
- The Residences At Spirit Ridge
- Lakeside Oasis Osoyoos-wine Country-casa Del Mila Oro Resort
- Lakefront Townhome Family Complex, Popular Wine Country With The Best Golfing
- Whole Home Sage Cottage Includes Golf Cart
- Spanish Fiesta Resort
- Beautiful Lakeview Cottage In Canadas Only Desert
- Wine Vineyards Surround This Beautiful Property On Osoyoos Lake
- Lakefront 3 Bedroom Penthouse,2 Baths (sleeps 7)
- Rustic, Private Oasis On View Lot With Pool!
- Osoyoos, Waterfront Vacation Home With Boat Dock
- 10 Wren Place, Front Unit
- Osoyoos Private Suite - Short Walk To Beaches, Parks And Town! Sleeps 8
- Conveniently Located Only Minutes To Lake And Downtown
- The Perfect Getaway At The Cottage On Osoyoos Lake!
- Lakefront Top Floor 3 Bedroom Luxury Condo
- Osoyoos, Lake View Suite, Pool And Private Beach
- Stunning Premium 2 Bedroom Condo With Lake Views And Amazing Amenities
- Beautiful 3 bdrm Lakefront Townhouse. Book now for this fall & winter !
- Hotels in Vancouver 4687 Hotels deals from C$38
- Hotels in Kelowna 2267 Hotels deals from C$59
- Hotels in Penticton 615 Hotels deals from C$51
- Hotels in Whistler 3984 Hotels deals from C$69
- Hotels in Victoria 2286 Hotels deals from C$32
- Hotels in Kamloops 233 Hotels deals from C$46
More Top Destinations
- Okanagan Valley
- Harrison Hotsprings
- Salmon Arm
- Radium Hot Springs
- Las Vegas
- North Vancouver
- Okanagan Falls
- White Rock
- Niagara Falls