Hotels in Ormond Beach, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Ormond Beach online
- Find a cheap hotel in Ormond Beach!
- Book at the ideal price!
Ormond Beach: A Place to Enjoy Florida’s Beach Life
Boasting sandy beaches and scenic green spaces, the city of Ormond Beach has been welcoming tourists to its Atlantic shores for more than a century. It started with rich businessmen seeking relief from the cold winters of the northeast, became a preferred spot for high-speed thrill seekers, and today welcomes travellers from across the U.S. The Central Florida city is known for its friendly and relaxed atmosphere, which has resulted in in many first-timers becoming repeat visitors. Across the city you’ll find a wide range of accommodation options, from seafront resorts and boutique hotels to roadside motels and budget options, all offering convenient access to the region’s attractions and facilities.
Spend time on the beach
Without a doubt, the number one pastime in Ormond Beach is its beautiful sandy beaches. Historically, these Florida beaches welcomed daredevils and speed demons, who would drive their cars and ride their motorcycles at incredible speeds along the beachfront. Today, things are much quieter. The beaches are frequented by sunbathers, swimmers, surfers and strollers, all enjoying the picturesque views of the Atlantic Ocean. Various resort hotels have sprung up along the beach, which, understandably, can become quite hectic during peak travel periods. However, most visitors agree that Ormond Beach makes for an ideal vacation destination. If you want to see the beach in all its glory, wake up early and take in a beautiful Atlantic sunrise.
Explore the city’s green spaces
As well as the beaches, Ormond Beach also houses an assortment of scenic parks and green spaces, ideal for those travellers looking to enjoy some quiet time. Offering direct access to the beach, Andy Romano Beachfront Park is a popular choice with visitors and locals alike. The green park features four pavilions, a children’s playground, charcoal grills, a concession stand, and great views of sand dunes. Even better, parking is free, a major advantage if you’re not staying in one of the hotels nearby. Central Park, which is actually formed of four different parks, is another popular choice. Here you’ll find five interlinked lakes offering fishing, canoeing, kayaking, and more. Meanwhile, Fortunato Park, which looks out upon the Halifax River, is home to one of the city’s more interesting historic sites: the Ormond Hotel Cupola. The cupola is the last remaining structure of what was once the largest wooden building in the United States, a novel accolade that makes it worth a visit.
Take a stroll downtown
Downtown Ormond Beach mainly consists of the area around Granada Boulevard, referred to by some as MainStreet. Stretching west from the seafront and across the Halifax River, the boulevard is home to shops, restaurants, bars, and other typical city amenities. Many hotels are within walking distance, meaning you won’t have far to go if you’re looking to splash the cash or grab a bite. Also situated along Granada Boulevard is the Ormond Beach Art Museum and Gardens. Take an hour out of your day to peruse artwork from local and national artists, or simply take in the well-manicured gardens. The Casements, once the winter residence of business mogul John D. Rockefeller is also located nearby, and proves to be a popular stopping point.
Give the kids something to rave about
Families travelling to Ormond Beach will find no shortage of activities and attractions to enjoy, not to mention family-friendly hotels. Of course, there’s the beach and the local parks for you and your children to enjoy. Additionally, other child-friendly activities include miniature golf at Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf, ten-pin bowling, laser tag, and more. Meanwhile, the Marine Science Center (in Ponce Inlet, FL) and Marine Discovery Center (in New Smyrna, Beach, FL) are just a short car ride away. If you’re looking for an experience the kids will never forget, Orlando, FL is just 62 miles away. That means that you’re only 75 minutes or so from Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Central Florida’s other famed theme parks.
Venture out beyond the city limits
One of the best things about this part of Florida is the fact that it’s easy to get places. All city hotels are conveniently positioned close to main highways, meaning you can hop in the car and make your away to some of the region’s other interesting attractions. Just south of Ormond Beach, the city of Daytona Beach is a major tourist hub. In addition to its great beaches, the city is home to Daytona International Speedway, the site of some of the most exciting motor races in the United States. If you prefer a little less throttle with your vacation, Ponce Inlet is a charming and historical place to visit. The Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse and Museum is well worth a visit. Meanwhile, hikers and campers are sure to get a kick out of Tomoka State Park, home to an array of birdlife and wildlife, and a perfect place to enjoy the Great Outdoors.
Price rangefrom C$49to C$167
- Hotel The Cove On Ormond Beachdeals from C$67
- Hotel Best Western Castillo del Soldeals from C$88
- Hotel Coral Sands Inn & Seaside Cottagesdeals from C$96
- Hotel Outrigger Beach Clubdeals from C$102
- Hotel Hotel Sleep Inn Ormond Beachdeals from C$66
More Top Hotels
- Hampton Inn Daytona-Ormond Beach
- Hotel Makai Beach Lodge
- Hotel Lotus Boutique Inn & Suites
- Days Inn Ormond Beach Mainsail - Oceanfront
- Oceanfront Inn and Suites Ormond
- Econo Lodge Ormond Beach
- Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach
- Bluegreen Vacations Casa del Mar
- A1A Travel Inn
- Beach Home
- Relax! Ormond Beach, Daytona Area, Ocean View Condo W/ Wifi
- Gorgeous Ocean Views !
- Relax At Ormond Oasis, Pool Home, 980 Ft From Beach, & John Anderson Loop
- Beach Condo With 3 Pools, Wifi, And Very Private Beach
- Oceanview Beauty - 1 Br / 1ba Adults Only - Across From Pristine Beach - Wifi
- Beautiful Beachside Condo In Ormond-by-the-sea
- Ormond by the Sea Private House
- Quiet Escape to Ormond Beach, Every Window has Oceanview!
- Peaceful Paradise, Wifi,ocean Views, Private Beach,pool,garage,king Bed,3 Tvs
- Oceanfront Retreat - Family Beach Getaway!
- Beach Getaway ! Ocean View
- Oceanfront 2 Bed/2 Bath Condo, Top Floor (3Rd), Fully Equipped
- Laurie By The Sea - Ormond Beach
- Breathtaking Oceanfront Views + Gated Garage! Pet Friendly!
- The Cove South Tower 2 Bedroom #280298
- Charming Beach House / 3rd House From The Ocean/ Pet Friendly
- Great Rates! Easy Access To Everything! Great Beachside Home
- Beautiful Oceanfront 2 Bed 1.5 Bath Townhome With Garage & Pool
- Hotels in Daytona Beach 2855 Hotels deals from C$45
- Hotels in Orlando 20811 Hotels deals from C$32
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale 6730 Hotels deals from C$24
- Hotels in Daytona Beach Shores 1692 Hotels deals from C$49
- Hotels in Kissimmee 42398 Hotels deals from C$29
- Hotels in Lake Buena Vista 1034 Hotels deals from C$69
More Top Destinations
- Miami Beach
- St. Augustine
- Cocoa Beach
- New Smyrna Beach
- Clearwater Beach
- New York
- Key West
- Flagler Beach
- Cape Canaveral
- St. Pete Beach
- Niagara Falls
- Palm Coast
- Panama City Beach
- Port Orange
- Treasure Island
- Winter Garden
- Fort Myers
- Vero Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Pompano Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Québec City
- St. Petersburg
- St. Augustine Beach
- Las Vegas
- Fort Myers Beach
- Sunny Isles Beach