Hotels in North Myrtle Beach, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for North Myrtle Beach online
- Find a cheap hotel in North Myrtle Beach!
- Book at the ideal price!
Nice Weather, Sandy Beaches, Tons of Activities…This Destination has it All
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina has been a top vacation destination for decades with travellers looking for a combination of relaxation and excitement near one of the country's top beaches. North Myrtle Beach and its grand hotels offer tourists from all over the world a unique vacation with spectacular sunsets, gourmet meals, adrenaline-pumping activities, live theatre and world-class shopping. The area also has a colourful history, much of which is displayed in the North Myrtle Beach Museum and a unique culture that can be seen in the warm and laid-back locals.
Dine alongside these Seaside Southern Sunsets
Great dining options await in this vacation hotspot, featuring everything from family eateries to upscale dining, all with a seaside southern flare. Both local and international dishes are featured at most eateries and some of the hotels in North Myrtle Beach have fantastic restaurants as well. As with any coastal region, seafood, including fresh lobster, crab and tuna, is the most widely sought after cuisine, perhaps with a side of grits for those seeking that Carolina comfort. Additional Southern cuisine, featuring items such as pan-fried chicken, black-eyed peas, poke salad and cornbread, is also a popular favourite and is widely available. Many of the restaurants are located on the beach, or overlooking the ocean. A favourite activity among locals and visitors alike is to get a late dinner followed by drinks on one of the many restaurant patios and watching the spectacular sunset that the North Myrtle Beach area is so well known for.
Stay Low-Key or Get the Adrenaline Pumping
North Myrtle Beach’s outdoor activities draw the most visitors in summer months, thanks to the warm temperatures, perfect for enjoying the beach. Of course, the most popular aspect of the town is its long, sandy beach where visitors can pursue a wide range of activities including parasailing, jet skiing, kayaking, surfing and sailing. Several man-made reefs, including The Sherman and Charleston Tug, are located offshore and visitors can dive or snorkel with a guide or on their own. Private casino cruises and glass-bottom kayak tours are available during the summer months as well. Alligator Adventure makes for a fun visit, where guests can watch alligator feedings, and check out the owls, wolves, and flamingos on site. Golf is a popular activity with many visitors coming to enjoy some of the top golf courses in the country. North Myrtle Beach Golf Club and Beachwood Golf Club are just some of the courses located in the area.
Theatre, Shopping, and Festivals Galore
Live theatre is a big thing in the area, and visitors can take in some of this entertainment at many locations including Palace Theatre and The Carolina Opry in nearby Myrtle Beach. Festivals, featuring live music and various entertainment, occur throughout the year. Little River Blue Crab Festival, which occurs every spring on the Little River Waterfront fifteen minutes away from North Myrtle Beach, features food, art, crafts and games. MayFest on Main is another spring festival that features live entertainment combined with art and food. When it comes to shopping, Tanger Outlets, Myrtle Beach Mall and Market Common, which are located about half an hour away in Myrtle Beach, are just some of the places offering spectacular deals and one-of-a-kind souvenirs. It's easy to get around the area with a vehicle and rental car outlets are central and located close to many of the hotels.
Day trips just outside North Myrtle
Attractions are numerous in this region of South Carolina. For those still thirsty for some time outdoors, Huntington Beach State Park is home to a beautiful stretch of quiet and pristine sandy shores. This historic state park spans 2,500 acres, and can be reached in under an hour’s drive from your North Myrtle Beach hotel. The park provides visitors the chance to enjoy outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, fishing and simply enjoying the surrounding nature. For those looking to check out some attractions of central Myrtle Beach, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is only a thirty minutes’ drive. This mile-long stretch of boardwalk along the beach is home to shops, restaurants and lovely views. A ferris wheel and zipline area are also featured along the boardwalk. For fun with family, Waccatee Zoological Farm is a large, natural area home to over 100 animal species, also a 30 minute drive from North Myrtle Beach. Visitors can walk around the grounds and observe the animals in a natural habitat.
Price rangefrom C$63to C$904
- Hotel 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Ocean Front Condo At Bay Watchdeals from C$168
- Hotel Oceanfront Suite! Stunningpanoramic Ocean Views + Walk To Eat Shop & Play!deals from C$8
- Hotel Bay Watch Resort & Conference Centerdeals from C$70
- Hotel Beautiful Ocean Front Condo At Bay Watch Resortdeals from C$172
More Top Hotels
- Crescent Towers I - 1 Bedroom /2 Bathroom - Direct Oceanfront With
- Avista Resort
- Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort
- Barefoot Resort
- Castaway Beach Inn & Swim Up Bar
- Buena Vista Plaza 1105 ~ RA155529
- Tilghman Beach & Racquet Club
- Harbourgate Marina Club By Oceana Resorts
- Sea Villas Iii 410 By Redawning
- Ocean Front Condo-Sublime!
- Oceanfront Condo In Beautiful Beach Resort - Bay Watch Unit 634
- Great Ocean Views From This Ocean Front Condo - Beach Cove Resort
- Amazing 2br/2ba Oceanfront Corner Penthouse-magnificent Views!
- Ocean Blvd. Paradise! Ocean View 3 Full Baths Top Location Pool Grill!
- Oceanfront Paradise! 1 Min. Walk To Shopping, Fun, & Restaurants + Ocean View!
- 1 Block To Beach! Walk To Main Street Entertainment Shopping Restaurants!
- The Verandas Has What Your Looking For
- Oceanfront with the best view of Grand Strand!
- Oceanfront Suite With Full Kitchen + Private Balcony 3 Pools On-site
- Newly Renovated Ocean Front Condo!!! Booking 2018!
- Beautiful 3 Bedroom Condo With A Great Ocean Front View.
- Beachfront Resort Walking Distance To Daytona Lagoon And The Boardwalk
- Suite At Sanabel! Direct Oceanfront Balcony Upgrades Fantastic Location!
- Hotels in Myrtle Beach 11154 Hotels deals from C$45
- Hotels in Toronto 11066 Hotels deals from C$28
- Hotels in New York 15114 Hotels deals from C$54
- Hotels in Montréal 9799 Hotels deals from C$24
- Hotels in Niagara Falls 1409 Hotels deals from C$36
- Hotels in Charleston 2631 Hotels deals from C$66
More Top Destinations
- Little River
- Fort Lauderdale
- Québec City
- Washington D.C.
- Virginia Beach
- Surfside Beach
- Atlantic City
- Las Vegas
- Miami Beach
- Niagara Falls
- Hilton Head Island
- Pawleys Island
- Daytona Beach
- New Orleans
- Lake George
- Old Orchard Beach
- North Conway