Hotels in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Comprehensive hotel search for Niagara Falls online
- Find a cheap hotel in Niagara Falls!
- Book at the ideal price!
Niagara Falls, The Wedding Capital of the World
Niagara Falls actually consists of three waterfalls and crosses two countries. Between Canada and the United States, Niagara Falls can be admired from both sides of the international borders. Often recognized as the, “Honeymoon Capital of the World". Niagara Falls has been a go-to destination for the newly wed and/or a family road trip.
Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls have all been a source of inspiration for explorers, travelers and artists alike for many years, go see what the fuss is about and experience it for yourself!
IT ISN'T ALL JUST WATERFALLS
There are plenty of things to see and do in the area. While the center focus is often the waterfalls, there is shopping, hiking and museums and galleries. Not far from Niagara Falls, is the town of Buffalo. If anything you'll want to try out their famous 'Buffalo Wings', a chicken concoction that supposedly originated from this town.
Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA are a shopper's paradise with well over 200 fashion and designer outlets, it's not impossible to spend an entire day just browsing and perusing your way across this mall with ample parking all around, it is definitely a shopper's destination. Stay close by at one of the many hotels and motel accommodations in the area. Prices range from upscale to easily affordable!
The Aquarium of Niagara is a great place for kids and families to learn more about aquatic marine life, while being entertained with sea lion shows, shark feedings, and various other observational performances and viewings. Check the schedule before visiting as events get changed seasonally.
Adventure Speedway Niagara is an awesome place to bring the kids for a day out on the tracks. With go-karts and water bumper carts, it will mean endless hours of competitive fun for the entire family.
Other venues of fun include various state parks, such as Whirlpool State Park with fantastic vistas, for various exploring activities like hiking, jogging and biking. The park is like many parks, which accommodate fishing and picnics. Or visit the Hidden Valley Animal Adventure an animal park and safari, where visitors can get a close look at some of the over 100 animal species hosted on its grounds. The Lockport Cave & Underground Boat Ride which provides a professional tour guide, exploring the wonders of the underground power station which draws much electricity from the waterfalls itself.
There are also specialty shops available for those seeking hard-to-find and unique souvenirs. The Butterfly Gift Shop provides great interactions between kids and these beautiful insects. The Niagara Adventure Theater gives visitors an in-depth look into Niagara Fall's rich historical past. Kids and adults alike will appreciate the introduction and be entertained and educated during their tour. For an even more educational experience, visit the Niagara Science museum.
Darien Lake Amusement & Waterpark is located approximately 40 minutes outside the Niagara Falls community. One can easily stand to spend hours at this water based theme park for kids.
To stay local, try exploring downtown Niagara Falls, there is much to see and experience with foods from all cultures, and boutiques for shopping. Visit the famous Movieland Wax Museum or the many haunted houses within the vicinity. Consider staying at the Holiday Inn Niagara, which is less than a mile from the city.
Plenty of walking tours are available all throughout Niagara Falls and its gorge. But the real adventure rests on the boat tours that navigate the waters underneath the falls. One famous and well known company is the Maid in the Mist, which has been offering tour services all through the years. Physically adventurous visitors should consider hiking the Niagara gorge with its expansive vista views, making for a great way to see Niagara from a different vantage point. Spend your nights in luxury at the upscale Sheraton on the Falls, making for great restful night to a day’s worth of exploring.
Cave of the Winds tours are available to visitors, where you can experience the turbulence and stormy mists, just 175 ft. down below by the gorge. Guests can purchase souvenir rain covers and walk along the wooden pathway to experience the tremendous power of the waterfalls.
TIPS FOR TRAVELERS
Evenings are also great times to visit, where lights are projected onto the falls making for a great romantic stroll along the vantage points. For added excitement, Friday and Sunday nights as well as some select holidays, typically include firework shows so be sure to research ahead and check the schedules for these events.
Get a livelier view from above on a helicopter ride overhead of the falls, you'll enjoy a great view and add memorable moments to your trip. For a room with a similar view, consider Marriot Niagara Falls Fallsview and Spa this location based on room and availability, can really be an experience, overlooking the falls just outside your room. There are also similar options in terms of accommodations that are slightly less expensive but with a great view.
Niagara Falls has its own International Airport, however those with budget can always find alternatives, such as driving the falls. Niagara Falls is a popular destination and more so during the summer time which is the peak season to visit. However even if your plan is to avoid crowds, do some research and be weary of visiting the falls during early winters when access is normally restrictive.
Price rangefrom C$36to C$900
- Hotel Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suitesdeals from C$130
- Hotel Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsviewdeals from C$79
- Hotel Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls by the Riverdeals from C$56
- Hotel Niagara Falls Marriott on the Fallsdeals from C$110
- Hotel Sheraton on the Fallsdeals from C$110
- Hotel Doucet House, Fresh And Charming Niagara Vacation Getawaydeals from C$167
More Top Hotels
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Econo Lodge By the Falls
- Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview
- The Tower Hotel
- Americana Waterpark & Spa Resort
- 7766 Buck Eye Cresent
- Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
- Hotel Niagara Falls Courtside Inn
- Rainbow Bed & Breakfast
- HI Niagara Falls
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Great Place! Great Affordable Getaway!
- Niagara Falls Cottage Lodge - Ontario, Canada
- Ramada Niagara Falls Fallsview
- The Highlander Inn
- Scottish Inn & Suites Falls Way
- Hotel Empress Inn and Suites by the Falls
- E-Lodge Niagara
- Newly Renovated - Century House On North Street Centrally Located By Lundys Lane
- The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls
- Danner House
- Ramada Niagara Falls Near the Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls Near the Falls
- Villa Alexandrea
- Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls
- Niagara Inn - Downtown
- Blue Moon
- Thriftlodge Niagara Falls at the Falls
- Niagara On The Lake Bungalow Waterfalls Wireless Internet Garden Barbecue Cable Tv
- Niagara Fall 3 Bedroom 3 Bath
- Tropicana Inn
- Travelodge By the Falls
- Kings Inn Near the Falls
- Days Inn Lundys Lane
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Accommodations Niagara
- Great Location! Great One Of A Kind Group Getaway!
- Affordable And Comfortable
- Serene Niagara Inn
- The Rockwell Resort
- Caravan Inn
- Days Inn Fallsview
- Hotels in Niagara-on-the-Lake 619 Hotels deals from C$85
- Hotels in Toronto 10708 Hotels deals from C$28
- Hotels in Niagara Falls 317 Hotels deals from C$61
- Hotels in St. Catharines 240 Hotels deals from C$79
- Hotels in Mississauga 884 Hotels deals from C$66
- Hotels in Hamilton 387 Hotels deals from C$42
More Top Destinations
- Fort Erie
- Wasaga Beach
- New York
- Québec City
- Port Colborne
- Richmond Hill
- North Bay
- Owen Sound