Hotels in Myrtle Beach, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Myrtle Beach online
- Find a cheap hotel in Myrtle Beach!
- Book at the ideal price!
Myrtle Beach: South Carolina’s favorite playground
Grab your family and friends to experience this East Coast vacation haven! Myrtle Beach is the vacation destination for endless activities and entertainment for everyone of all ages.
A PET FRIENDLY DESTINATION
Whether you are planning for a romantic couple’s weekend getaway or a kid-friendly vacation for the entire family, including the family dog, no one is left out at Myrtle Beach. Enjoy the tranquility of an early morning run down the oceanfront with your pet on the South Carolina beach. The city has a wide range of hotels, resorts, and beach homes that will accept your extended family. Myrtle Beach also has pet friendly hotels and resorts that are staffed with pet loving hotel employees who’s duty is to make sure every one in your family enjoys their stay, even the furry kids.
FUN ACTIVITIES, NO PROBLEM IN MYRTLE BEACH
It is unthinkable that your kids would get bored with spending the day at the beach. Riding the waves all day and burying dad in the sand at one point was enough. If your kids ever get burned out at the beach, you would never hear, “Mom, I’m bored!”. Change up the scenery and pick up the pace in Myrtle Beach with many other endless activities, museums, and attractions. Spend a few hours playing a wide range of video games and skeet ball at Broadway Louie’s, one of many local arcades located in Myrtle Beach.
Make a splash other than just on the beach! Tourist from all over the nation come to visit Myrtle Wave Water Park, South Carolina’s largest water park. Select from a variety of pools, intense high-speed slides or relax in the lazy river circling Myrtle Wave Water Park. There’s something for everyone in Myrtle Beach. Afterwards, eat at the restaurants inside of the park or at the picnic tables located outside of the park if you packed a lunch.
If you would like to spend a day out of the water due to a rainy day, visit nearby museums such as the Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beachor The Children’s Museum of South Carolina located right in Myrtle Beach. There’s enough to do in the city to keep you and the entire family out of your hotel rooms and entertained for hours!
At night, catch live entertainment at Myrtle Beach’s live theater or go to the movies at one of the many movie theatres. With a collection of movies for all ages everyone is sure to have a good time. Enjoy the traditional movie theater or grab a bite to eat and drink at the dine in Movie Theater in Myrtle Beach. With a movie in front of you and a wide menu selection to choose from, you could enjoy your favorite meal right from your seat.
THE PERFECT SPRING BREAK
The beaming sun, white sands, and cool ocean water is just some of the reasons that makes Myrtle Beach one of the top destinations on the East Cost for Spring Break year after year. Students come here from all over the country to kick back and let loose to experience the ultimate school vacation break. Young crowds spend their vacation partying at local bars and beach parties, shopping at the variety of stores, amusement parks, and attractions, especially the local hostels in the city.
THE BEACH ON A BUDGET
Dreaming of hitting the pricey water activities on your next vacation in South Carolina, but on a budget? Go ahead and book that trip! Don’t sacrifice the quality of your vacation, there are affordable accommodations such as the cheapest room located in Holiday Inn Oceanfront Resort at the Pavilion Select from a wide variety of destination packages and accommodations close to local attractions that will fit everyone’s vacation needs, including ones that won’t break the bank. Cheap hotel deals are always available in Myrtle Beach, including last minute vacation specials! Finding great hotels will leave you with more money in your pocket to spend on your vacation so you can spend it on more important things, such as dolphin racing on jet skis.
JUST LIKE FLYING
Come close to touching the stars in the sky while riding on North America’s 3rd tallest enclosed, temperature controlled Ferris wheel in Myrtle Beach. Located in the heart of the Boardwalk and Promenade, the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel is truly a beautiful sight for all to see! The SkyWheel is equipped with five seats and an additional one for you to ride with your closest friends. Rest and relax in nearby luxury hotelwith amazing pools and hotel spas conveniently situated near the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk. In the evening, enjoy the illuminated South Carolina boardwalk that comes to life with lights after dark. Treat yourself to the ultimate vacation by booking a room in a 4 star hotel or higher that overlook the scenic boardwalk.
YOU CAN'T COME BACK EMPTY HANDED
Promised someone a souvenir? Take a walk minutes away from the boardwalk to Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach and visit the city’s prominent shopping spot for all sorts of retail and gift stores. There’s something that would fit as a good gift for everyone in the family. Don’t forget to try the local eateries. There is a wide selection of restaurants to choose from in Myrtle Beach. Spend the day on the boardwalk oceanfront at tasty eateries, popular pubs and kid friendly restaurants located on Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Myrtle Beach is a great vacation place that has something for everyone without costing a fortune and enough luxury for those who loves to splurge.
Price rangefrom C$44to C$896
- Hotel Oceanfront Paradise! Walk to Restaurants, Shopping, Boardwalk & Downtown!deals from C$8
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront Resortdeals from C$63
- Hotel A+ Vacation Condo 1 Block To Beach 27-510 Great Condo! Wifi Includeddeals from C$86
- Hotel Bermuda Sands on the Boardwalkdeals from C$34
- Hotel Ocean Forest Plazadeals from C$52
More Top Hotels
- Myrtle Beach Resort
- View The Myrtle Beach Coastline From Your Couch Or Bed
- Dayton House Resort
- Family Fun At The Beach, Beachside Resort Close To Everything In Myrtle Beach
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Beautiful 2BR Ocean FrontCondominium in Boardwalk Resort #939
- See, Hear, & Smell The Beach From Our 1 Bedroom Beachfront Condo
- Ocean Front, 1 Bedroom, 5 Star Reviews
- Boardwalk Condo 301 Chester St. Unit F
- Large Direct Oceanfront, 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Lowest Rate, Central Location
- Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
- Special Book 3 Nights & Get 4Th Night Free! Ocean View Condo
- Landmark Resort
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo
- Holiday Sands North
- Camelot by the Sea
- Direct Oceanfront Studio At The Caravelle Resort With Huge Balcony! Free Wif
- Special Book 3 Nights & Get 4Th Night Free! Oceanfront Downtown Mb!
- First Floor Luxury 1,350 Sq Ft First Floor Condo W/ No Steps On A Golf Course
- Caravelle Resort 207
- Penthouse With Wrapping Balcony, Luxury Upgrades, 3 Br/3Ba At Oceanfront Resort
- Captains Quarters
- Breakers Resort
- Sun N Sand Resort
- Last Min Rate,spacious 3br/3ba, Unobstructed View Of Ocean, Central Location
- Waikiki Village
- Crown Reef Beach Resort And Waterpark
- Hotels in North Myrtle Beach 8967 Hotels deals from C$60
- Hotels in Toronto 11280 Hotels deals from C$27
- Hotels in New York 15588 Hotels deals from C$52
- Hotels in Surfside Beach 1588 Hotels deals from C$67
- Hotels in Charleston 2825 Hotels deals from C$64
- Hotels in Montréal 9960 Hotels deals from C$23
More Top Destinations
- Niagara Falls
- Fort Lauderdale
- Québec City
- Washington D.C.
- Virginia Beach
- Pawleys Island
- Las Vegas
- Atlantic City
- Miami Beach
- Hilton Head Island
- Niagara Falls
- Murrells Inlet
- Daytona Beach
- New Orleans
- Lake George
- Old Orchard Beach
- Lake Buena Vista