Hotels in Mont-Tremblant, Canada
- Comprehensive hotel search for Mont-Tremblant online
- Find a cheap hotel in Mont-Tremblant!
- Book at the ideal price!
Mont-Tremblant, Canada, A Top Skiing Destination
Just 131 kilometres from Montreal and 153 kilometres from Ottawa sits Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, a bustling city that is known for its world famous ski resort. From its position at the base of the Laurentian Mountains in Eastern Canada, this municipality has become a hotbed for those seeking winter sports, but has also evolved into a year-round destination due to its proximity to Mont Tremblant National Park and the variety of cottages and condos that can be rented.
Hiking, fishing, biking, and boating are amongst the summer activities that have become popular in the area, as guests flock from the larger cities in the south in search of the natural beauty and peaceful surroundings that Mont-Tremblant provides.
Nearly every visit to Mont-Tremblant involves a stop at the Village and the ski hill that sits right above it. The ski hill is 875 metres above sea level and features wonderful views of the surrounding mountains. The ski area is 269 hectares in size and has four different slopes, so skiers of all levels are able to find a slope with which they are comfortable.
There are 96 different ski runs that this resort, each of which provides outstanding views and wonderful conditions. Many who visit this area in the winter take advantage of the snow parks as well which are 30 acres in size and allow free-stylers to practice in the best ski conditions imaginable.
Ski rentals and a beginner zone are also found on the mountain, ensuring that those who haven't been skiing before have the chance to learn and appreciate the sport in a safe environment. Tremblant Snow School is another resource for beginners, as small groups are permitted to learn at their own pace.
Golf in the Summer
Although Mont Tremblant is known as a skier's paradise, it also boasts two world-class, championship golf courses. These courses, Le Diable and Le Géant, are set amongst the mountains and forests, creating a truly breathtaking place to play a round. Golf getaways are extremely popular in this area due to the scenery and the chance to experience something unique while in this rather secluded part of the world.
Le Diable is 7,056 yards long and was created by Michael Hurdzan and Dana Fry, two of the world's foremost experts in golf course design. The course is long and narrow, challenging golfers at every turn.
Le Géant is shorter than Le Diable, but is set right along the side of a mountain, making it equally and scenic and difficult. Golfers often struggle to concentrate whilst playing this championship course because of the scenery.
Year Round Dining
No matter when guests arrive in Mont Tremblant, the Pedestrian Village is open and is full of some of Quebec's top dining options. Café Johannsen and Bistro Au Grain de Café are the perfect places to stop in for a drink or snack, while Coco Pazzo and Laurent Louis provide gastronomic delights to all who venture in. Be sure to book a room at one of the Village's hotels when heading to Bar Cafe D’Époque, as this bar turned nightclub is open until the early hours of the morning and often features a DJ.
For a unique experience, Le Grand Manitou sits at the top of Mont-Tremblant and presents views of the mountains and the Village below. Guests have to take the gondola up the mountain to eat there, but the views make it well worth the additional time that it takes to reach.
A Surprising Shopping Scene
What Mont Tremblant lacks in size, it makes up for in the sheer volume of high-end shopping opportunities found in the Pedestrian Village. Amongst the hotels in the area is a vibrant shopping scene that features clothing stores, golf and ski boutiques, and art galleries. Shoppers never have to walk far to find the next store on their list, since everything throughout the Village is so close.
Shopping can also be found in the downtown area, which is away from the Village, but equally as vibrant. Galerie 806, Aubainerie Entrepôt Mont-Tremblant, and Boutique Nycole St Louis are amongst the notable shopping destinations in this part of the city.
More Than a Ski Hill
Those who aren't into skiing or golf can still find plenty to do in Mont Tremblant. Lac Tremblant has a beach, boat rentals, cruises, and plenty of other summer activities for guests, while the Climbing Tower, Captain's Harbour, Aquaclub La Source, and Akropark have activities for the entire family. This city truly has something for the entire family and all within walking distance of numerous hotel and accommodation options.
Annual events that comes to Mont-Tremblant include Gran Fondo Mont-Tremblant bike race, the Tremblant International Blues Festival, and the Caribou Cup, where participants attempt to cross a 75-foot swimming pool on their skis or snowboard.
Casino de Mont-Tremblant provides indoor entertainment, for those who wish to escape the elements. When spending time in Canada during the winter, having a warm place to relax is always a good idea. This casino is inspired by the natural elements that surround it and often has live entertainment present for all to enjoy.
Price rangefrom C$65to C$937
- Hotel Ax Hotel Mont-Tremblantdeals from C$93
- Hotel Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblantdeals from C$140
- Hotel Cap Tremblant Mountain Resortdeals from C$132
- Hotel Fairmont Tremblantdeals from C$198
- Hotel Gorgeous Mountaintop Condodeals from C$7
- Hotel Motel Tremblantdeals from C$50
More Top Hotels
- Auberge Le Voyageur
- Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle
- Le Westin Resort & Spa Tremblant Quebec
- Hotel-Motel Le Boisé Du Lac
- Hotel Quintessence
- La Chaumiere de l' Anse
- Fabulous Brand New Castle in the Sky ! Mont-Tremblant luxury at it's best !
- Auberge Mountain View Inn
- Tour Des Voyageurs
- Château Beauvallon
- Condo Tremblant Versant Nord/ Bord de l'eau
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Mont Tremblant Resort
- Hotel Escale du Nord
- Motel 149
- Hôtel Vacances Tremblant
- Les Eaux 225-1 by Escapades Tremblant
- Hotel Mont-Tremblant
- Tremblant Sunstar Etoile Du Matin
- Auberge Crystal Inn
- Elysium Les Eaux
- M Suites Mont-Tremblant
- Bernache 2204
- Les Manoirs - Tremblant Resort Lodging
- Tremblant Haven
- Le Manoir - Condos Mont-Tremblant
- Le Manoir 106-5 by Escapades Tremblant
- Les Manoirs Tremblant / Golf Le Geant
- 3 Bed 3 Bath Condo - Heart Of The Old Village
- Awesome!les Manoirs Ski Out, Close To Village, Fat Bike ,shuttle Available !
- Check Our Reviews: Beautiful 1-bedroom Condo, Perfect Location, Unbeatable Rates
- Tremblant 4km, studio in nature, walking distance to all commodities
- Studio d'Émile et une nuit
- Le Villageois - Condos Mont-tremblant
- All Seasons Tremblant - Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- Ski Chalet - Enjoy Nature - 5 Minutes From Mont-tremblant Ski Resort
- Golf Haven, Outdoor Pool, Great Family Get-a-way, Main Floor Master.
- Le Sous-bois (les Manoirs)/golf Le Géant
- Mont Tremblant Le 2022
- Ski-out Mont Tremblant Condo-short Walk To Base Of Mountain
- Microtel Inn And Suites By Wyndham Mont Tremblant
- Mont-tremblant Winter Or Summer Fun & Tremblant Ironman Events
- Cozy 2+2 Condo For Cpls/fams At Foot Of Tremblant, Free-shttle+prk, Trails+pools
- Four Season Mountain Playground
- Condo With Nice View - 2 Bedrooms
- Hotels in Montréal 6320 Hotels deals from C$23
- Hotels in Québec City 1617 Hotels deals from C$29
- Hotels in Toronto 7081 Hotels deals from C$26
- Hotels in Gatineau 263 Hotels deals from C$44
- Hotels in Laval 161 Hotels deals from C$69
- Hotels in Ottawa 1181 Hotels deals from C$32
More Top Destinations
- La Malbaie
- Niagara Falls
- New York