Hotels in Marco Island, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Marco Island online
- Find a cheap hotel in Marco Island!
- Book at the ideal price!
Marco Island: A Haven of Natural Beauty
If you’re looking for rest and relaxation, during your next trip, why don’t you give Marco Island a try! The largest of Florida’s Ten Thousand Islands, located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida, Marco Island has been described by visitors as a mystical and alluring place. This beautiful refuge is filled with tropical sunny white sand beaches. It’s the perfect place for an easy paced lifestyle or vacation. An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise, you’ll get to enjoy everything related to the outdoors. There will be endless hours of sunshine and all of the water and sun sports you can imagine. And when you don’t want to spend your days doing that, just sit back and relax on the beach.
Staying and Hanging by the Beach
Why not stay on the beach during your trip to Marco Island? You’ll definitely be spending most of your time there anyway. Staying in walking distance to the island’s wealth of natural beauty, will give you lots of opportunities to enjoy it all. One of the best hotels on the whole island is the, Marco Beach Ocean Resort. This luxury resort hotel is literally on the beach and that’s the main reasons it’s a number one pick. This will be the perfect place to stay for your trip, because it’s around some of the islands most popular attractions and you’ll be able to sit back and enjoy the sun. You’ll also enjoy the in house luxury spa, beachfront restaurant and poolside bar. There are lots of outdoors activities offered at this hotel as well. When you’re ready to explore the island, get adventurous and book a waverunner tour via Marco Island Water Sports –which is only a five minute walk from this hotel! You’ll be able to see dolphins, manatees, sea turtles and more!
If you’re into golf, you should also stay at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort, because you’ll be close to the Marco Golf and Garden. History and culture lovers will enjoy the Marco Island Historical Museum and the Marco Island Center for the Arts, which are also very close by. There are many more hotels on the beach, for your choosing, and staying in one will give you the chance to walk along the shoreline and hunt for seashells. The Paradise Coast is famous for its shell-laden beaches and shouldn’t be missed. Another great option, that will give you access to all of these wonderful attractions, is the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa.This luxury hotel offers exceptional amenities and facilities. Their in-house spa offers first-class service. They have a restaurant and bar on-site. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy this hotel, because they offer a lot of water sport rentals, which include: sailing, kayaking, surfing and more. When you’re ready to explore, there are so many shops and restaurants within the vicinity of this hotel. This includes the Marco Walk Plaza, which features unique shops, a movie theater, and more dining options within walking distance. When you return from your adventures, you can hit the pool or a hammock by the beach for some rest and relaxation.
Marco Island – More Hotel Options
If you’re looking for more affordable hotel options, don’t worry. Marco Island has those too. You may not be able to find a place directly on the beach. However, there are many affordable hotels that offer you easy access to the beach and you’ll still be by many of the island’s attractions! One great affordable option is the, Lakeside Inn. This affordable hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, and a library. There’s also an outdoor pool. The hotel will also help you with gear rentals for several water sports - kayaking, parasailing, sailing, scuba diving, snorkeling and surfing! Instead of walking or driving, ride a bike around the island, because this hotel also has bicycle rentals. Another affordable option is the Boat House Motel. Guests have called this affordable motel quaint, but wonderful. This family friendly motel offers suites, with full kitchens, to give you that home-away-from-home feeling or if you like to cook your own meals. All of the rooms have private balconies. The motel has an outdoor pool and free parking is also available. If you stay here you’ll be close to shopping at Marco Town Center Mall, and near the Pelican Pier Marina and the Isles of Capri Marina. There are a few restaurants close by as well.
More Things to Do on Marco Island
Along with the other activities suggested to you above, you should also book a tour (or several) during your trip to Marco Island. The island offers so many sightseeing tours, boat tours and even fishing charters that will let you tag along! The best tour will be led by a captain escort and will journey along the Gulf of Mexico. This type of tour is also great, because you’ll be able to explore some of the other islands of Florida. If you’re looking for a park, during your trip, Mackle Park is a good option. Finally, the restaurants on Marco Island will make your taste buds explode with delight. Fresh seafood and other wonderful island creations are in abundance and you will definitely enjoy them. Quinn’s on the Beach is always recommended for visitors. Make sure you have dinner there one evening, so you can see the nightly fire-dancer show at sunset. Marco Island will meet your relaxation needs and there’s something for everyone.
Price rangefrom C$115to C$661
- Hotel Hilton Marco Island Beach Resortdeals from C$337
- Hotel Marco Beach Ocean Resortdeals from C$198
- Hotel JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resortdeals from C$490
- Hotel Best Jw Marriott Alternative, 1/4 The Price, Better Amenties & Free Wifi/Parkingdeals from C$7
- Hotel The Boat Housedeals from C$166
More Top Hotels
- Olde Marco Island Inn & Suites
- Riverside condo w/ spectacular views, heated pools & hot tubs
- San Marco Residences 509
- Apollo 704 Updated Beachfront Condo With Many Extras From $589/Wk+Tx+Fees
- Barcelona Breeze
- Cozy Condo In Luxurious Waterfront Community W/ Short Walk To Olde Marco
- Beautifully maintained, waterfront home w/ spacious, heated pool
- Ideally Located Condo W/ Heated Pool & Short Walk To Beach
- Waterfront Ranch Home W/ Dock And A Screened-in Pool. Just Minutes To Beaches!
- New! 2br Marco Island Condo W/dock & Pool Access!
- The Cold Is Coming, Book On The Beach! (sat-sat Rental)
- The Pavilion Unit A-10
- Green Living Awaits In This Eco-friendly, Chemical-free 4br Home W/ Heated Pool
- South Seas Tower 4 #1912 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Condo
- Water View, And 50' Dock
- Beach Retreat - Updated and Beautifully Decorated - JW Alternative!
- Water front beautiful 3 bedroom pool home
- Marco Island Beach Front Condo With West Views Of Sunsets
- Apollo Beachfront Condo...marco Island
- Marooned On Marco, Waterfront Condo
- Beautiful Water Views! Water Views From The Comfort Of Your Condo!
- Incredible Waterfront Views, Adjacent Pool, Great Boat Dock And Fishing
- Marco Island Tropical Escape
- New Listing! Home W/ Great Location & Nearby Beach Access, Plus Private Pool!
- Spacious Top Floor Condo W/ Wifi - Perfect For Couples & Families. Onsite Tiki Bar And Restaurant.
- Beach Getaway - Nicely Updated - Jw Marriott Alternative
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale 3597 Hotels deals from C$25
- Hotels in Naples 4738 Hotels deals from C$63
- Hotels in Miami Beach 6527 Hotels deals from C$37
- Hotels in Miami 5995 Hotels deals from C$65
- Hotels in Orlando 15646 Hotels deals from C$35
- Hotels in Key West 2610 Hotels deals from C$120
More Top Destinations
- Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers
- Sanibel Island
- Lake Buena Vista
- Bonita Springs
- Daytona Beach
- Pompano Beach
- Key Largo
- Clearwater Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Sunny Isles Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- New York
- South Miami
- Cocoa Beach
- Niagara Falls
- Treasure Island
- Boca Raton
- Cape Coral
- Deerfield Beach
- Panama City Beach
- Dania Beach
- Florida City
- Hallandale Beach
- Vero Beach
- St. Petersburg
- Florida Keys
- Delray Beach
- Québec City
- Las Vegas