Hotels in Las Vegas, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Las Vegas online
- Find a cheap hotel in Las Vegas!
- Book at the ideal price!
WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS
Las Vegas, NV is one of the world’s most desired destinations for 24-hour nonstop festivities that can include gambling, partying and nights that you possibly won’t remember with people that you’ll never forget. However that’s not all Vegas is well-known for. Many people come to Vegas for family vacations, to get married, see sold-out performances and concerts, celebrate bachelor/bachelorette parties, or just to enjoy the bright lights and the famous Las Vegas Strip. Las Vegas is filled with nonstop pool parties, day and night clubs and people that are ready to have a blast as soon as they enter the city.
LAS VEGAS IS NOT ONLY FOR CLUB HOPPERS
Sure Las Vegas is filled with non-stop activities for the nocturnal, such as drive thru wedding chapels, but there is another side that's just as enjoyable with culture, sightseeing and entertainment that’s appropriate for all ages. Your time spent visiting Las Vegas is totally determined by you and whatever activities you fancy that will surely make your trip one of the best adventures of your lifetime.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN LAS VEGAS
Depending on the purpose of your trip, whether it's a family vacation, bachelor/bachelorette party, or a weekend with friends, your days and nights can consist of a number of fun events that will make you fall in love with this colorful and extravagant travel destination location. A typical morning can be as simple as waking up and hanging out at your hotel pool or Jacuzzi or eating brunch at one of the many delicious cafés and buffets that's located inside of your hotel or on the Las Vegas Strip. You can then either relax by going shopping at one of the malls located on The Strip, testing your luck at one of the numerous casinos or partaking in a sightseeing tour of the city and its many landmarks. There are also activities that include visiting museums like The Mob Museum, Pinball Hall of Fame, The Neon Museum and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition. Just ask your hotel concierge for any special deals and what the best mode of transportation is from your hotel. You can visit national landmarks like the Hoover Dam Bypass or Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area and enjoy the breathtaking views of Las Vegas while enjoying the 13 miles of gigantic red cliffs and wildlife by driving, bicycling or hiking.
If you enjoy watching concerts and performances, there are a plethora of shows in Las Vegas, such as the ever so popular Cirque du Soleil, Blue Man Group, or Jersey Boys. There are also numerous concerts performed by world famous entertainers such as Rod Stewart, Smokey Robinson & Motown, Elton John and Brittany Spears. If you decide to stay at a hotel located on The Strip, majority of the performances will be within walking distance from your hotel saving you cab fare.
WHERE TO STAY IN LAS VEGAS
Las Vegas is known for their cheap hotel deals which usually include complimentary access or discounted rates to pools, nightclubs, casinos and airport shuttle travel, allowing you to save your money while enjoying this amazing city. Some hotels will offer a complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi and discounts on family activities. There are several hotels that are sprinkled throughout the city, so your choice will be according to how close or far you would prefer to stay to majority of the action, or which hotel has the best deals for your accommodations. If you choose to stay at a cheap hotel on The Strip, a great choice is The New Tropicana where they offer special hotel rates for firefighters, military, police and senior citizens. The Cosmopolitan Hotel Cosmopolitan Hotel has a huge casino, hair salon and the popular well frequented Marquee Day & Night Club which is 60,000 square feet and has world famous celebrity DJ’s making guest appearances spinning the hottest music on the turntables. Another cheap hotel on The Strip is The Mirage that has a gorgeous rain forest and volcano that gives this hotel cool points for its extra added enchantment. Another 4 star hotel that’s located in the center of the action on The Strip is MGM Grand which has special packages for Wellness, Girl’s Weekend getaways and discounted winter vacation deals. However there is a very popular and cheap hotel that is equipped with a casino, multiple bars and lounges, over 170 shops and a wedding chapel at Planet Hollywood aka Paris Hilton’s favorite hotel. All of these hotels provide an amazing view of the city, so it’s common for travelers to ask for a room on a higher floor.
If you’re traveling to Vegas and would prefer not to stay on The Strip, there are many cheap hotels with just as many perks and fun things to do. Staybridge Suites and Platinum Hotel both have full kitchens, a washer and dryer and are a short cab ride away to all major city attractions. Another great cheap hotel that’s quiet and kid friendly is the Desert Paradise Resort that offers a birthday package that includes a free lunch buffet, a box of Ghirardelli chocolates and free Wi-Fi.
VIVA LAS VEGAS
So whether you decide to spend your time in Las Vegas by staying in the center of all of the action on the notorious Vegas Strip or in a less populated area that’s only a short walk or cab ride away, you can be certain that your trip will be filled with exciting adventures that will occupy all twenty-four hours in a day. And always remember that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
Price rangefrom C$24to C$2,270
- Hotel Luxor Hotel & Casinodeals from C$37
- Hotel Excalibur Hotel Casinodeals from C$26
- Hotel Hotel Circus Circusdeals from C$19
- Hotel Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casinodeals from C$52
- Hotel Treasure Island - TI Hotel Casino, a Radisson Hoteldeals from C$37
- Hotel MGM Grand Las Vegasdeals from C$65
More Top Hotels
- Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- New York New York Hotel & Casino
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas Resort & Casino
- Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Mgm Signature Penthouse Right On Las Vegas Strip W/ View, Balcony, Pool, Hot Tub
- Paris Las Vegas
- El Cortez Hotel & Casino
- Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Plaza Hotel & Casino
- The Orleans
- Hotel Golden Nugget Las Vegas
- The Four Queens
- Gorgeous Quiet Luxury Condo For Residents Long Term Stay
- Aria Resort & Casino
- Sahara Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Eastside Cannery
- The Mirage Hotel & Casino
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- OYO Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
- Vdara Hotel & Spa
- Fremont Hotel & Casino
- Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- the D Las Vegas
- The Palazzo at The Venetian Resort
- Trump® International Hotel Las Vegas
- Pool And Spa Property Minutes From The Las Vegas Strip!
- The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Beautiful & Cozy Home In Las Vegas!
- friends condo close to strip
- MGM Signature 2BR 2BA Right on Las Vegas Strip w/ View, Balcony, Pool & Hot Tub
- Palms Casino Resort
- Very Private, Gated, Huge Open Floor Plan, Wifi, Washer & Dryer Included
- Mgm Signature Luxury Suite Stripview +balcony & No Resort Fee #3
- 2 Bd 2 Bath 2 Balcony Direct Strip View In The Heart Of The Vegas Strip Sleeps 6
- Strip, Mountain And City Train Views
- Luxury High Rise 3 Min From The Strip
- Hotels in North Las Vegas 623 Hotels deals from C$36
- Hotels in Henderson 696 Hotels deals from C$39
- Hotels in Laughlin 52 Hotels deals from C$21
- Hotels in Vancouver 4938 Hotels deals from C$36
- Hotels in Toronto 11428 Hotels deals from C$26
- Hotels in San Francisco 5827 Hotels deals from C$41
More Top Destinations
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- Palm Springs
- New York
- Niagara Falls
- Boulder City
- Québec City
- Santa Monica
- Fort Lauderdale
- Palm Desert
- Niagara Falls
- Grand Forks
- Washington D.C.
- New Orleans
- Santa Barbara
- Long Beach