Hotels in Huntsville, Canada
- Comprehensive hotel search for Huntsville online
- Find a cheap hotel in Huntsville!
- Book at the ideal price!
Huntsville, Ontario – a haven for all outdoor enthusiasts
If you’re a biker, hiker, walker or a just a lover of the great outdoors, then you’re certain to be in your element in Huntsville, Ontario. Home to the world’s longest recreational trail The Trans Canada Trail, visitors to this beautiful Canadian town can enjoy its three gorgeous lakes, take in a bit of history and culture at the Muskoka Heritage Place or go on an unforgettable adventure in one of the vast nearby parks.
Gateway to Algonquin
The proximity of Algonquin Provincial Park to the town of Huntsville, makes it an ideal base from which to explore this world-famous attraction. Guests who are visiting Huntsville for the first time will be pleased to know that there are numerous hotels close the park, ranging from well-known chains through to quaint little inns and cottages. If you enjoy your creature comforts then one of the larger brand hotels would be an ideal choice. Those seeking a more authentic experience can opt for cabin-style lodging in a rural setting. Once you have chosen your preferred hotel accommodation, you can start planning your expeditions.
From Moose to Maple Syrup
The best way to get around the expansive Algonquin Park is by car. From a safe distance, you can admire some of the amazing creatures that roam the terrain including moose and bears. Within the boundaries of the park there are lakes, numerous nature trails and forests to explore, so be sure to bring comfortable walking shoes and waterproof clothing. Once you’ve had your fill of the spectacular natural scenery you can take a short 35- minute drive to Sugarbush Hill Maple Farm where you can learn all about the process of making one of Canada’s most famous delicacies – maple syrup. And also stock up on this sticky treat.
If your chosen hotel is located in the centre of Huntsville, you can pay a visit to the Canada Summit Centre where there are year-round art exhibitions, open to the public free of charge. For those looking for something more exerting, there’s also an indoor skating rink. Huntsville is also well known for its thriving art scene, so make sure you set aside at least a day during your stay here to visit some of the town’s numerous galleries. The Two Horse Gallery is situated in the centre of town and exhibits the work of local artists whilst local potter, Eric Lindgren showcases his work at his studio on Lindgren Road East which is open to the public on Tuesdays and Saturdays. The Muskota Marine Museum is also centrally located in Huntsville and boasts a fascinating collection of antique boats and nautical memorabilia. Most larger hotels offer ticket assistance at the front-desk where you can get all the necessary information with regards to the opening times of the local museums and galleries.
Skiing, Snowshoeing & Watersliding
In whichever season you choose to visit Huntsville, you’ll find plenty of things to see and do, including both indoor and outdoor activities. Home to one of Canada’s most popular downhill skiing areas, Huntsville is most often regarded as a winter holiday destination. Every year, visitors from around the world descend upon the town’s famous Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area to take advantage of the 14 trails on which they can test their skiing or snowboarding skills.
East of Huntsville is the popular Grandview Inn Nature Trail which attracts snowshoeing enthusiasts from all parts of the country and beyond. This winter recreational activity is suitable for all ages and levels of fitness. The majority of hotels in Huntsville are open all year round making it an attractive destination in the spring, summer and autumn months.
With balmy temperatures of 20 to 25 degrees Celsius in July and August, guests can enjoy long walks around the lakes, bike rides along spectacular nature trails or simply relax on their hotel balcony while taking in the views. Guests staying here with young families during the summer can take advantage of the Urban Slide Tour, when a 1000ft inflatable water slide makes its appearance in Huntsville. For art and culture enthusiasts there’s always lots on offer no matter what time they visit. The Huntsville Festival of the Arts runs all year long at the Algonquin Theatre where guests can enjoy plays, concerts, live acts as well as art exhibitions.
Price rangefrom C$65to C$377
- Hotel Deerhurst Resortdeals from C$151
- Hotel Hotel Hidden Valley Resortdeals from C$91
- Hotel Motel 6 Huntsvilledeals from C$85
- Hotel Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville - Muskokadeals from C$94
- Hotel Deerhurst - Luxury newly renovated Vacation Club condodeals from C$7
- Hotel Super 8 Huntsvilledeals from C$60
More Top Hotels
- Newly Renovated Cottage With Modern Conveniences, On A River With Private Beach
- Hidden Valley Chalet
- Best Western Muskoka Inn
- 3 Bedroom Muskoka Condo In Hidden Valley
- Morgan House
- Muskoka True North Log Cabin With Salt Water Hottub
- Arrowhead Inn
- Knights Inn-Huntsville
- Walker Lake Resort
- 4 Season Cottage At Lake Vernon - Perfect For Families!
- Colonial Bay Cottage Resort
- Tally Ho Inn
- Luxury Waterfront Muskoka Cottage On Fox Lake In Huntsville
- Chic Chalet Within Walking Distance To Hidden Valley Ski Hill & Peninsula Lake!
- Luxury Cottage, Spectacular View
- The Valley Retreat in the heart of Hidden Valley and Peninsula Lake
- Truly Amazing Muskoka Chalet - Unlimited Wifi
- Legacy Maple Farm Log Cabin For Two On 90 Acres - Your Home Away From Home
- Brand New Muskoka Lake House!
- Muskoka Beach Cottage On Lake Of Bays
- Very Private Modern Cottage, Breathtaking View, Hot Tub, Lake Vernon, Huntsville
- The Triple Round House In The Heart Of Hidden Valley Ski Hill And Peninsula Lake
- Echo Woods B&B
- Muskoka Luxury Waterfront Vacation Home On 3 Acres Lake Front
- Huntsville Inn
- Your Home Away From Home
- Quiet, Private Muskoka Charm - Lake Front With Pool Sleeps 8-10
- Rodeway Inn King William
- Tulip Inn Huntsville
- Luxury Executive Muskoka Residence. Minutes To Golf, Skiing, Lakes, Fine Dining
- Comfort Inn Huntsville
- Rainbow Inn
- Hotel Econo Lodge Huntsville
- Cherrio Cottage - In The Heart Of Muskoka
- Red Maple Inn And Suites
- Blue Water Acres Resort
- Bed And Breakfast Comfy & Cozy
- Rustic Muskoka Cottage Living - Full Summer Availability!
- Private Cottage On Lake Of Bays In Beautiful Muskoka
- The Gryffin Suite- Huntsville Ontario! (muskoka) Sleeps 2 Adults And 2 Children.
- Hotels in Toronto 12022 Hotels deals from C$25
- Hotels in Niagara Falls 1559 Hotels deals from C$32
- Hotels in Ottawa 2012 Hotels deals from C$31
- Hotels in Barrie 220 Hotels deals from C$54
- Hotels in Bracebridge 254 Hotels deals from C$62
- Hotels in Orillia 173 Hotels deals from C$47
More Top Destinations
- Wasaga Beach
- North Bay
- Parry Sound
- Muskoka Lakes
- Québec City
- New York
- Owen Sound
- Algonquin Park
- St. Catharines
- Niagara Falls
- Richmond Hill