Hotels in Gatlinburg, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Gatlinburg online
- Find a cheap hotel in Gatlinburg!
- Book at the ideal price!
Touch the heavens in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Get a way from the hustle and bustle of the city and come enjoy the natural beauty of Gatlinburg, Tennessee. There’s more to this town than just trees and mountains. Experience the best places to explore the great outdoors with an array of activities such as fishing, camping, and hiking trails!
Drive through Gatlinburg with your windows down so you can enjoy the crisp fresh air. You won’t want to go back to your hotel room. While driving through the park and mountains, there are plenty of places to stop to take pictures. Tourist can’t believe their eyes because there’s so much to take in of the lovely scenery and throughout the park. There will never be a dull minute during your stay in Gatlinburg, TN.
Bring your entire family for an incredible stay in one of the best hotels in Gatlinburg. Located just right outside Smoky National Park Entrance, The Hilton Garden Inn will work perfectly for your stay. Tourists come to unwind in front of the fireplace in their hotel room during their stay. Although this Hilton is modernized with indoor pools and modern design, this hotel still has a mountain charm.
NEED A LIFT?
Have a tasty bite at Davy Crockett's Breakfast Camp which is one of Tennessee’s popular eateries. Crockett’s serves delicious pancakes, bacon and biscuits. But don’t go back to the hotel to lay down on a full stomach, get up for a ride on the Gatlinburg Skylift. This invigorating ride goes to the mountain top. While on top, check out the gift shop and take a look at the incredible views of the town surrounded by all the mountains.
From the Chimney Tops to Clingman's Dome and Abram Falls to Mount LeCounte, the Smokies are endless with all sorts of beautiful trails, falls, and activities to check out within the beautiful scenery. See for yourself why tourist really enjoy these breathtaking mountains.
THE NIGHTLIFE IN TOWN
In downtown Gatlinburg, bars such as Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine, attracts young adults traveling looking for somewhere to hangout. Old Smokey offers a moonshine tasting of 12 of the flavors that they create in house. It’s definitely a great place for a young couples looking for a fun experience. Outside on the bar, there is live music that is definitely worth sitting down and listening to after you finish your drink at Ole Smokey.
DISCOVER THE GREAT SMOKY COUNTAINS
Learn why the mountains of Gatlinburg are named The Great Smoky Mountains. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is an absolutely beautiful place to visit and with one visit you will become an instant spokesperson wanting to tell everyone how beautiful it was. A great introduction to the park, visit Sugarland’s Visitor Center Near Cades cove. Inside the park, explore and two trails that are perfect for youth, adults and kids hiking for the first time.
Don’t forget to stop by the souvenir stores. Bird lover will love a stuffed animal bird from the Audubon Society that make their real sounds when you hug them.
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME
Find a cheap and affordable stay right behind the bustling main strip of shops, larger hotels and restaurants that run through downtown, Gatlinburg at Bales Motel. With an ideal location and a home like feel, leave your car behind and walk to all of the sights and attractions. The visitor center for the Smokeys and the entrance to all the hiking trails is located just a mile up the road so this is a prime location to stay for anything you have planned in the area.
RIPLEY'S - BELIEVE IT OR NOT
Visit the Ripley's Odditorium and see plenty of oddities and mysterious things to wrap your mind around. This museum is great for both kids and adults. There are activities such as traveling through the multilevel tower of spooky doom, playing interactive games projected on the floor, or a round of mini golf might be geared towards just kids, but will leave the entire family smiling. There is so much to do in Gatlinburg, but this should be on your to do list while you're visiting the city.
The Ripley's Aquarium is also amazing. Equipped with an environment that allows children to explore things at their leisure. The friendly and knowledgeable staff educates their visitors about strange fish and a ton of great science and fun facts. Watch the divers feed the fish, penguins, and stingrays. Ripley's in Tennessee is definitely worth the visit is definitely money well spent.
YOU CAN SEE YOUR HOTEL FROM HERE
The Gatlinburg Space Needle is an entertainment complex observation tower that is made out of steel that's over 400 feet tall. Ride in the glass elevator to the top of the needle and view the Great Smoky Mountains along with the rest of the city from the 360-degree observation deck. At the Gatlinburg Space Needle, you will mostly find pool and air hockey tables and arcade-style video games with tickets to redeem for very fun prizes. As one of the cheapest attractions in town, you will spend hours having fun without spending that much money.
Price rangefrom C$47to C$454
- Hotel River Terrace Resort & Convention Centerdeals from C$69
- Hotel Bearskin Lodge on The Riverdeals from C$107
- Hotel Cherished Memories - Two Bedroom Homedeals from C$140
- Hotel Bear Tracks - Two Bedroom Cabindeals from C$7
- Hotel Travelodge By Wyndham Gatlinburgdeals from C$7
More Top Hotels
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Gatlinburg North
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at the Convention Center
- Sidney James Mountain Lodge
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gatlinburg, TN
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa
- Black Bear Inn & Suites
- Mountain House Motor Inn
- Olde Gatlinburg Rentals
- Laurel Inn Condominiums
- Higher Altitude-Gatlinburg
- Bear Country Cabin - Two Bedroom Home
- Affordable Mountain Top Views! 1Br1Ba, Sleeps 2-4, Fireplace, Balcony, Pool/Spa
- Beautiful Private Wooded Cabin Located 5 Minutes From Craft Malls And Shopping
- Bearly Lovers
- Fox Den, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Whirlpool Tub, Deck, Yard, Hot Tub
- One Bedroom Condo In The Heart Of Gatlinburg
- Quaint,quiet Condo Close To Ober Ski And Downtown Gatlinburg
- Newly Remodeled To Look Like A Mountain Lodge! Views Of Mount Leconte
- Victorian Chalet On Top Of Ski Mountain
- Newly Renovated Condo! Downtown Gatlinburg
- Mountains Are Calling! New Listing Rates
- Ground Floor Corner Unit Studio
- Grand Gatherings Glamping In Gatlinburg, Tennessee Camping With A Twist
- Jacuzzi Inside Condo $89 Per Night. Sleeps Up To 4
- Flying High / Best Views In Gatlinburg/ Indoor & Out Door Pool / Hot Tub
- Hotels in Pigeon Forge 8071 Hotels deals from C$41
- Hotels in Toronto 12202 Hotels deals from C$24
- Hotels in Nashville 10147 Hotels deals from C$55
- Hotels in New York 17989 Hotels deals from C$47
- Hotels in Knoxville 1008 Hotels deals from C$27
- Hotels in Niagara Falls 1591 Hotels deals from C$31
More Top Destinations
- Québec City
- Fort Lauderdale
- Myrtle Beach
- Washington D.C.
- Las Vegas
- Niagara Falls
- Virginia Beach
- Atlantic City
- Miami Beach
- New Orleans
- Lake George
- Daytona Beach
- Old Orchard Beach
- La Malbaie
- Grove City