Hotels in Duluth, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Duluth online
- Find a cheap hotel in Duluth!
- Book at the ideal price!
Duluth Minnesota the Zenith City
Duluth Minnesota is home to a variety of fun activities for the entire family.From fishing and hiking trails to indoor fun and amusements like bowling and theater. There are plenty of things to see, experience and even learn from. Duluth is a unique destination, with endless freshwater horizons and more than enough rocky and forest trails to occupy your entire visit.
Duluth International Airport is approximately 10 minutes from downtown. And if you’re looking to take a scenic route, consider taking the Skyline Parkway Scenic Bypass which features a spectacular view of Lake Superior and St. Louis River Bay. Once you’re in town, there are plenty of options to choose from. Car rentals and/or Public Transportation are great options. To make things even easier for visitors, many of the hotels in the area provide Shuttle Service.
The Great Outdoors
Diverse hiking options make Duluth a great place to visit during all four seasons. Trails range anywhere from one to over seven miles long. The most notable location being 'The Lakewalk' a seven mile long hiking trail that spans from the Central Park Museum to 26th Ave East, it covers various sidewalks and boardwalks. Consider staying at the Days Inn Duluth Lakewalk, centrally located just along the Lakewalk trail. Grassy Point Trail, Hawk Ridge Trail, Chester Park Trail and Lester Park Trail are just some of the assortment of hiking trails available to outdoors lovers. While camping and cabin lodging rentals are available, people seeking indoor accommodations will be happy to know that hotels are wildly abundant in Duluth.
Duluth hotel deals are quite abundant, this city provides visitors with plenty of options to choose from and many are also pet friendly. Like most cities, downtown hotels tend to be slightly more expensive compared to the more affordable inexpensive options just a few miles away.
For those not interested in taking long scenic hikes or wanting to avoid the great outdoors, Duluth has a vibrant art house scene with the Fine Art museums, theaters, and galleries. Among them, the Lake Superior Railroad Museum, Tweed Museum of Art, and Duluth's Children Museum are all wonderful ways for the family to spend time indoors. Art galleries such as Waters of Superior, Art Dock, and Blue Lake Gallery are all wonderful creative spaces to visit. The Great Lakes Aquarium is an amazing experience that children will cherish. The Adventure Zone offers great fun for the kids, with activities such as laser tag, batting cages, rock climbing and even an arcade. For an evening of live performances consider the Duluth Symphony Orchestra. Try your luck at the Fond-du-luth Casino or do some golfing at the nearby Enger Park Golf Course.
There are also endless opportunities for fun on the waters, with many charter boats that offer sport fishing. Or perhaps just a scenic trip out on the waterfront. Take a ride on the Lake Superior Helicopter to see a whole different view of Duluth. Kayaking, canoeing, rock climbing, and paddle boarding are all available around the waterfronts.
Culture and Cuisine
Visitors should not miss out on the nightlife that Duluth offers, a variety of local music, bowling, and entertainment. Shopping and dining, the Miller Hill Mall and Stone Ridge Shopping Center both offer a range of brands and styles. Duluth is also birthplace of Bob Dylan and Judy Garland, the Judy Garland museum is worthwhile to visit for fans and visitors alike. For people interested in learning more about this town, they should certainly visit the Duluth Historical Society, where much of the historical aspects have been well documented.
Duluth is a melting pot of different cuisines. For people interested in a traditional American breakfast, be sure to check out the Bilings Park Cafe, Bridgeman's Restaurant, and/or the Duluth Grill. Asian cuisines are also available in town, from Hanabi's Japanese and Zhong Hua a Chinese restaurant.
If you’re looking for a hotel that's close to downtown and easily accessible to many of the attractions, consider staying at the Suites Hotel in Canal Park, they have great ratings and great rooms. Another hotel that's ideally located and offers a great view of the harbor, is the Radisson Duluth Harborview Hotel this is one of the slightly more upscale hotels with pools that's also close to downtown.
Tips for Travelers
It is always wise to research ahead for closures, events, and to get a jump on the best Duluth hotel deals. Because of the various weather conditions Duluth experiences, it is not always guaranteed that certain seasonal activities are available. Skiing and snowboarding are both top attractions during the winter season and therefore may be rather crowded. If you’re looking for cheaper deals for accommodations, consider booking a room at a location slightly further away from downtown like the Willard Munger Inn, which offers affordable and competitive rates. For those seeking pet friendly hotels in Duluth, MN, consider staying at the upscale, Sheraton Duluth. This hotel is right along the waters and provides a pristine view of the waterfront and town.
Consider researching the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center, situated just along the harbor it hosts many events and conventions throughout the year. Events like the Duluth Haunted Ship tour or live musical events from local and nationally recognized artists. Duluth is definitely worth a visit, enjoy your trip!
Price rangefrom C$65to C$429
- Hotel Park Point Marina Inndeals from C$100
- Hotel Hotel Edgewater Resort & Waterparkdeals from C$96
- Hotel Canal Park Condo Duluthdeals from C$260
- Hotel The Inn on Lake Superiordeals from C$130
- Hotel Radisson Hotel Duluth-Harborview, MNdeals from C$114
- Hotel Voyageur Lakewalk Inndeals from C$75
More Top Hotels
- Beacon Pointe Resort
- Pier B Resort
- The Suites Hotel in Canal Park
- Americas Best Value Inn Duluth Spirit Mountain Inn
- South Pier Inn
- Comfort Suites Canal Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Duluth
- Motel 6 Duluth
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Duluth North, MN
- Hampton Inn Duluth Canal Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Duluth North MN
- Hostel Du Nord
- Holiday Inn Duluth-Downtown
- The Downtown Duluth Inn
- Econo Lodge Near Miller Hill Mall Duluth
- Days Inn Duluth By Miller Hill Mall
- Allyndale Motel
- The Willard Munger Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Duluth North - Miller Hill
- Location, Location, Location! - Very Close To Trails, Downtown And Bayfront
- 3br Duluth House W/large Back Yard!
- New! ‚Äòwade Inn‚Äô 3br Duluth Mn Home On Park Point
- 770 Ft. Above Lake Superior Just 15 Minutes From Downtown Duluth
- The Trailhouse-the Perfect Location For Those Wanting To Explore Duluth
- Beautifully Decorated Home Near Spirit Mt., Hiking Trails And The Munger Trail
- Duluth Harbor View - City Of Duluth Permit # Plahs1706-001
- Great 2 Bedroom Home In An Excellent Location.
- Still In The Forest - On 10 Private Acres
- North Shore Lighthouse Suites Fitzgerald Suite with New Sauna
- Park Point Getaway - Modern - Brand New - 1 Mile from Canal Park - Beach Access
- Singing Waters Guest House- The Best Of Duluth And The North Shore
- Duluth House Vacation 1/2 Mile From Glensheen Mansion And 1 Block From Lakewalk
- Relaxing Northwoods Retreat located a short distance from Duluth, Minnesota
- Wildwood Cottage, Duluth, North Shore Private Wooded Retreat
- Every Season Is Different
- Private Riverfront Cottage
- Cute Neighborhood, Great Location!
- Hotels in Toronto 11428 Hotels deals from C$26
- Hotels in Superior 80 Hotels deals from C$80
- Hotels in Minneapolis 1740 Hotels deals from C$85
- Hotels in Montréal 10044 Hotels deals from C$23
- Hotels in Niagara Falls 1444 Hotels deals from C$34
- Hotels in Vancouver 4938 Hotels deals from C$36
More Top Destinations
- New York
- Québec City
- Las Vegas
- Grand Forks
- Thunder Bay
- Niagara Falls
- Fort Lauderdale
- Washington D.C.
- Maple Grove
- Atlantic City
- Two Harbors
- La Malbaie
- San Francisco