Hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Comprehensive hotel search for Dubai online
- Find a cheap hotel in Dubai!
- Book at the ideal price!
DUBAI, FOR A GUARANTEED UNPRECEDENTED EXPERIENCE!
The world is too small to hold two cities like Dubai. This city is run by Emiratis whose taste for luxury knows literally no limits.
The city of Dubai entirely focuses on modernity, on the present and the future, as the city was built from scratch, to fit the ruling class’ outrageously luxurious expectations.
But of course, they needed workforce to build all this and to operate this 5-star city. That is why nearly 90% of the local population is made of immigrants, who come from various parts of the world, including other Arab countries and India. This results in an interesting cultural blend, which you will most likely come to enjoy during your stay in Dubai. This also means that prices are kept at a reasonable level for those who can’t afford 5-star hotels.
VISIT THE GLOBAL CAPITAL OF LUXURY
Dubai is the ultimate city to soothe your appetite for luxury. If Dubai isn’t enough for you, odds are, nowhere is.
This starts in your plate: the city is home to an incredible selection of high-end restaurants owned by world-known chefs. To top it off, even though these Michelin-starred restaurants cost vertiginous amounts of money in most Western countries, the ones in Dubai end up being relatively cheap! Still on the food side: at home, you may have had, at some point in your life, a nice brunch on a Sunday morning. Well in Dubai, on Friday mornings - Friday is the first day of the Arab weekend - they have invented champagne brunches! You can enjoy great-quality brunch food, with a bottomless flute of the world’s finest champagne.
In terms of shopping, Dubai includes a wide variety of malls in all price categories, so you will be able to find whatever you want. If you want to discover the local way of shopping, you may consider a visit to one of the city’s gold souks. In these typical shops whose products undergo strict quality control by local authorities, you can buy gold, diamond or platinum, all this while haggling over the prices with the shop tenants to embrace local customs.
Golf lovers will also feel like Dubai is some kind of heaven, as the city displays a sort of golf obsession. Some courses designed by world champions are accessible - booking in advance is recommended - and contain challenging but thrilling holes amid the skyscrapers.
Have you ever been to a 7-star hotel? Maybe not, as there is only one hotel in the world who has them, and of course, it’s in Dubai. With a fleet of Rolls Royce cars in front of the entrance and lavish dancing fountains, this hotel is at the top of the list in terms of luxury. There’s nothing better on the planet, so all that’s left for you is to book your rooms and enjoy it!
EXPERIENCE A UNIQUE BLEND OF CULTURES
Dubai is not only made of luxurious hotels and fancy cars. It’s still worth a look if you’re on a budget.
First of all, the important immigrant population of the United Arab Emirates result in fairly present Lebanese, Iranian, Indian cultures, among others. This will especially come in handy when you’re looking for some cheap but plentiful lunch and dinner deals. These very different food cultures cohabit harmoniously, and all have one point in common: they will please your taste buds! To cool off in the hot weather, have a nice, fresh, tasty salad with delicious grilled meat, or try some authentic Iranian specialties. A guaranteed culinary trip around the Middle and Far East.
Though most of Dubai was destroyed to build today’s futuristic city, there are a few traditional areas left around the city, and they’re definitely worth a look. Take a walk through Bastakia Quarter and Bur Dubai to see the historic culture that’s left in Dubai. You will fully grasp the paradox this city embodies by visiting Palm Jumeirah, a human-built island that the locals see as the eighth wonder of the world.
A HIGHLY ENJOYABLE NATURE SETTING
As you probably know, Dubai is in the middle of a vast desert, and also has miles of beaches. These beaches are definitely worth a look, be it just to see how the Emirati operate and take care of them.
But the best natural setting to explore still is the desert. There are countless courses or tours to explore this desert, some of them leaving more independence than others. Four-wheel-drive vehicles will take you all around the miles of dunes, so be ready and fasten your seatbelt! There are huge uncolonized areas with, of course, no concrete-coated roads or beaten paths.
Dubai has a way of giving people the opportunity to communicate with nature. For example, there are several places around the city that offers the possibility to swim with dolphins - and do so among the skyscrapers. Nature, within 100% human constructions.
If you want an accommodation option that gives you more independence than a hotel to visit the city, and still doesn’t rise way out of your price range, serviced apartments are a popular and convenient option. For example, High End offers such a service downtown Dubai for very nice deals. A perfect way to experience Dubai the way you want to!
Price rangefrom C$7to C$5,491
- Hotel Atlantis The Palmdeals from C$318
- Hotel Hotel Dusit Thani Dubaideals from C$161
- Hotel Grand Hyatt Dubaideals from C$184
- Hotel Hampton By Hilton Dubai Airportdeals from C$75
- Hotel Wyndham Dubai Marinadeals from C$117
- Hotel Auris Inn Al Muhannadeals from C$90
More Top Hotels
- Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa
- Fairmont Dubai
- Novotel Dubai Al Barsha
- Oyo 184 Central Paris Hotel
- Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai
- Hotel ibis Styles Dubai Jumeira
- Aloft Palm Jumeirah
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Al Jadaf
- Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
- Montreal Hotel
- Roda Al Murooj
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Apartments
- Rose Rayhaan by Rotana
- Al Bandar Rotana - Creek
- Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina
- Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Oaks Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai
- Anantara The Palm
- Hotel Sun And Sands Down Town
- Four Points By Sheraton Downtown Dubai
- Rixos The Palm Dubai
- The S Hotel Al Barsha
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
- Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
- Arabian Park Hotel
- Hotel Sea View
- Majestic City Retreat Hotel
- Hotel Golden Tulip Al Barsha
- Florida City Hotel Apartments
- Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha
- Holiday Inn Express Dubai - Safa Park
- Novotel Suites Dubai Mall of the Emirates
- Hotel Ramada Jumeirah
- Armada BlueBay
- Hotel Movenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana - Creek
- Al Khoory Inn
- FORM Dubai, a member of Design Hotels™
- Premier Inn Dubai Al Jaddaf
- OYO Home 161 Taj Grandeur 1 BHK Apartment Palm
- Hotels in Dubai 30230 Hotels deals from C$13
- Hotels in Sharjah 540 Hotels deals from C$42
- Hotels in Abu Dhabi 900 Hotels deals from C$68
- Hotels in Toronto 12582 Hotels deals from C$23
- Hotels in Vancouver 5737 Hotels deals from C$32
- Hotels in Ajman 330 Hotels deals from C$43
More Top Destinations
- Niagara Falls
- New York
- Québec City
- Las Vegas
- Abu Dhabi
- Al Ain
- Ras Al-Khaimah
- Fort Lauderdale
- Hong Kong
- La Malbaie
- San Francisco
- Niagara Falls