Hotels in Destin, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Destin online
- Find a cheap hotel in Destin!
- Book at the ideal price!
Destin Florida, The World's Luckiest Fishing Village
Home of white beaches and emerald waters, Destin Florida attracts tourists from all over the world. This quaint little city was originally a fishing village hence it's nickname. The appeal of beautiful sun drenched beaches and lively water activities means fun for the entire family!
With a yearly average of 75 degrees Fahrenheit, this city remains fairly warm all year round. Opening up a host of possibilities from water parks, fishing to kayaking year round. There are plenty of things to see and do when in Destin.
Shopping at the Destin Commons means not just souvenirs but also many high-end and couture fashion items. With shops galore, it's hard not to find something unique to bring home. Silver Sands Premium Outlet is another great shopper's paradise. One can easily spend an entire day shopping between these two venues.
Feeling adventurous? Visit Gator Beach to satisfy your curiosity or learn about these predatory mammals. Kids will be entertained for hours watching these critters, or try feeding and handling them with professional supervision.
Family fun comes in all types, Amusement USA is a fun filled theme park equipped with all sorts of obstacles like trampolines, surfing and a whole lot more. As you know by now, Destin's greatest attraction is its waters. Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park is another theme park based on various water sports and activities. With over 40water rides and three mini putt-putt obstacles, there is no way anyone can be bored. Still not enough excitement? Try a race in their very own go-kart tracks. Destin's many attractions are geared towards family activities. Play a round of Goofy Golf located conveniently near Ft.Walton as another venue that's great to keep kids excited and entertained for hours. For convenience, consider staying in or near Fort Walton
. Give yourself some time to get acquainted with the vast marine life that exists all around Destin. The Emerald Coast Science Center offers up educational fun as you learn about various species local and foreign to the Destin region. For more educational pursuits, visit the Destin History & Fishing Museum. Surround yourself with its rich history and incredible catch records. Take advantage of the great weather and spectacular views by riding on a Beach Helicopter Tour. You'll be amazed at the gorgeous view of Destin no matter what time of day you fly. On the opposite side of the spectrum, Boogie Water Sports offers rides out to the ocean with their famous glass bottom boats where you can watch and be amused for hours observing the sea life right beneath your feet.
Enjoy a nice romantic evening watching the sunset from Jetty East Beach, Destin's incredible sunsets are unique on its own as no two sunsets are same. Consider staying at the Sandpiper Cove a beautiful setting for couples and families alike.
Along the Scenic Hwy 98 route, there are a number of reasonably priced hotels and motels. One great location is the Pelican Beach Resort, where you'll be close to food options such as “Joe's Crab Shack" or “Pampano Joes". Be sure to stop by “Captain Dave's on the Gulf" for even more fantastic seafood cruisines.
Parasailing and paragliding are activities widely available all throughout the city's beaches. You'll find, as far as beach towns are concerned, all the necessary equipment available for rental. Be sure to research these options early as they might be limited in various seasons. Speed along the waters on the Sea Blaster-Destin's Original a custom built 73" power boat.
For the golf enthusiast, be sure to stop by the Regatta Bay Golf and Country Club and Indian Bayou Golf Club. These are excellent golf courses that provide a unique Destin feel. Amateurs and novices alike will also be amazed by these two top notch courses. To stay even closer to the golfing action, stay at the upscale Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa.
Getting to Destin locally is fairly easy, for example you can arrive via the Destin Airport or take a scenic drive on the Interstate 30, as Destin has a variety of transportation options. Dolphin cruises are available for those interested in viewing these majestic sea creatures. With a plethora of places to stay, try the Destin Inn & Suites which is close to the city and even closer to the shopping.
Stay close to charter fishing activities, and stay at the Emerald Grande at Harborwalk Village. For a more grounded solution, try the Okaloosa Fishing Pier. Destin offers a variety of accommodation options, from motels, hotels to high end resorts.
Tips for Travelers
When in Destin, be sure to have a meal at the “Boathouse Oyster Bar & Grill" and experience some of the best tasting seafood that's freshly cultivated and locally caught.
Always research and check the weather before embarking on a trip, while Destin is mostly sunny year round there are chances of deviations. Destin is an ideal summer escape, however be weary that often times this means more crowds. You'll find many of the activities are widely available all throughout the beaches, but depending on the season, one may wish to focus your efforts on other activities.
Price rangefrom C$67to C$1,229
- Hotel Bright, Gulf View Condo W/ Balcony & Shared Lagoon Pool/gym - Steps To Beach!deals from C$7
- Hotel Destin Beach Clubdeals from C$228
- Hotel The Palms Of Destin 2803: 2 Br / 2 Ba Condo In Destin, Sleeps 6deals from C$7
- Hotel Upscale Beach Front , Completely Remodeled , Breathtaking Views! Free Wi-fideals from C$7
- Hotel Sandestin Golf and Beach Resortdeals from C$156
More Top Hotels
- Seascape Golf Beach & Tennis Resort
- Amalfi Coast Resort
- Caribbean Dunes 221 By Redawning
- Centrally Located Condo W/ Shared Pools And Tennis, Near The Beach
- On The Sand In The Heart Of Destin - Luxury Condominium
- Pelican Beach Resort & Conference Center
- SunDestin Beach Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Jetty East
- Family-Friendly Lakefront Condo W/2 Tennis Courts & 3 Pools
- Tropical Beachfront Condo W/Magnificent Views, Shared Pool And On-Site Amenities
- Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa
- Luau Ii 6834 Studio
- Holiday Surf & Racquet Club
- Beautiful beach vacation destination!
- Save 35% Off Summer Rates At Sundestin With Resortquest
- Watch The Sunset Across Florida'S Best Kept Secret!
- Grand Caribbean Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Hampton Inn and Suites Destin/Sandestin Area, FL
- Hotel Inn on Destin Harbor
- Summer Breeze 103: Beautiful Ground Floor Condo, Beachfront and Poolside!
- Gulf Winds East
- Beachside Inn
- Hotel Silver Shells Beach Resort & Spa
- Family-friendly Condo On The Lake W/ 3 Pools, 2 Tennis Courts, And Views!
- Cozy Coastal Condo W/ A Shared, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis, & Beach Access
- Hotels in Panama City Beach 18856 Hotels deals from C$58
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale 5219 Hotels deals from C$26
- Hotels in Orlando 18795 Hotels deals from C$35
- Hotels in Toronto 11480 Hotels deals from C$26
- Hotels in Miami Beach 8033 Hotels deals from C$38
- Hotels in Fort Walton Beach 3819 Hotels deals from C$55
More Top Destinations
- New York
- Daytona Beach
- Niagara Falls
- New Orleans
- Lake Buena Vista
- Key West
- Pensacola Beach
- Clearwater Beach
- Las Vegas
- Québec City
- St. Pete Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Treasure Island
- Cocoa Beach
- Washington D.C.
- St. Augustine
- Fort Myers
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Pompano Beach
- Niagara Falls
- St. Petersburg
- West Palm Beach
- Virginia Beach
- Fort Myers Beach