Hotels in Daytona Beach, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Daytona Beach online
- Find a cheap hotel in Daytona Beach!
- Book at the ideal price!
Daytona Beach Florida, the World's Most Famous Beach
Best known for it's rich racing history; Daytona Beach attracts thousands of race fans all over the world to visit various racing museums, tracks and competitions. Daytona Beach is also a great destination for fun in the sun. Visitors and locals alike take great delight in experiencing the fresh ocean breeze, strolling along the beach front and taking on the many activities this great vacation destination has to offer.
Many Spring Breakers consider Daytona Beach to be the 'Las Vegas' of Florida. Party goers and fun seekers often choose Daytona Beach for it's proximity to many colleges within the area as well as it's prime location situated near the heart of Florida. Depending on the season and time of year, many hotels offer competitive rates to all along the beachfront and inland. Accommodation options range from upscale to reasonably affordable, based on it's proximity to various attractions. Low priced options such as La Quinta Inn, Days Inn and Holiday Inn are all spread throughout the areas.
Beach activities such as water sports, volleyball, surfing and fishing are all widely available along the 23 miles of shoreline that Daytona Beach has to offer. Various vendors are also available, renting everything from surfboards, body boards to bicycles and beach umbrellas.
Families can take advantage of a wide range of activities, from walking the boardwalk and it's beach side attractions such as the roller coaster or visiting the indoor attractions like the Daytona Racing museum, Art museums and even symphonies. For those seeking further thrills, the Richard Petty Racing Experience offers guests a chance to ride and drive a race car along the famous race tracks.
Daytona Beach also boasts of over 13,000 accommodation locations so finding a place to stay won't be too difficult. The boardwalk acts as the 'downtown' center for Daytona Beach. Parking is abundant and often free. If your on the main street, be sure to check out Joe's Crab Shack for some authentic beachfront seafood. Lodge close to the action, by staying at the Hilton which is just a stones throw away. Another great beach front restaurant is Auntie Catfishes, which is also situated near the piers. A nice stroll on the boardwalk can be fun for the entire family, there is something for everyone. Fishing opportunities can be found on the piers, the shores and even by boat. Sunsplash Park is a great place for the kids to play, consisting of 4 acres of water park.
Additional family activities such as the eco adventures further inland can literally bring families closer to nature. Kayaking along the various coastal water ways, birding and camping are also commonly available within the area. Explore the wonders of marine life and observe the manatees that travel throughout the vast waterways.
Take a family tour of the second tallest lighthouse in the US, the 'Ponce De Leon Lighthouse' erected in 1887 is among the oldest in the national register of historic places. Experience the vast culture that Daytona has to offer, such as the Southeast Museum of Photography(one of the largest on the East Coast), or the opera and orchestras, golfing, racing and fine dining are also among the activities that are offered to visitors of Daytona Beach. La Quinta Hotel offers affordable stays all nearby so transportation won't be too big of an issue.
For a more laid back adventure, consider taking a beach cruise on one of the many boat trips that travel along the ocean or the lagoons nearby. A nice and relaxing way to take in the beautiful scenery that surrounds Daytona Beach.
Yearly Daytona hosts motorcycling festivals, where bikers all across the country visit in a weekend of motorcycle events and exhibitions. Daytona has one of the largest convention centers in the US, which hosts everything from competitions to musical performances. Around town, you'll notice that there are a bevy of food and restaurant options, over 400 in all.
Daytona Beach is also home of the LPGA (Ladies Professional Golf Association), one of the longest running women's professional sports associations in the world. Be sure to check the schedules as competitions and tournaments are regularly held. Get inspired, witness some great moments or start some of your own at the local Daytona Beach Golf courses. From novice to experts, these courses offer a variety of fun for all golfers alike.
Tips for Travelers
Those looking to avoid the rowdy crowds of Spring Break should plan accordingly, the inland hotel options are also a great way to avoid some heavy traffic that are usually congested as partiers cruise their way onto the main strip. Likewise, if your one to enjoy the festivities, beachfront options are a great way to end your night by strolling along the beach side. The Daytona Cubs are also a great opportunity to witness the rise to fame of many great baseball players looking to get into the big leagues.
For convenience, travelers can fly in from Daytona Beach International Airport, or consider other options like flying in from Orlando International Airport and driving to Daytona Beach.
Price rangefrom C$49to C$394
- Hotel Plaza Resort & Spadeals from C$68
- Hotel Ocean Front On Daytona Beachdeals from C$80
- Hotel Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resortdeals from C$109
- Hotel Hawaiian Inn Condominium - Oceanfront Unit - 1br/1ba - #425deals from C$7
- Hotel Direct Waterfront Studio W/ A Kitchenette, Shared Outdoor Pool, & Beach Accessdeals from C$7
- Hotel Hard Rock Daytona Beachdeals from C$124
More Top Hotels
- Daytona Beach Resort And Cc Ocean View
- Ocean Direct Front Building With Side Ocean & City Views Great Price
- Ocean Breeze Club
- Oceanside Inn
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom Ocean Front Condo At The Wyndham Ocean Walk Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
- Ocean Breeze Condo On The Beach
- Cozy & Colorful Getaway W/full Kitchen, Shared Pool, Beach Access, Private Patio
- Hotel Emerald Shores
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom , Ocean Front, On The 15th Floor, Wyndham Ocean Walk Resort
- Hampton Inn Daytona Beach Beachfront
- New Listing! Cozy Condo W/shared Pool & Convenient Location - Easy Beach Access
- Wyndham Ocean Walk
- Sea Dip Beach Resort
- Condo In Ocean Jewels Club At The Worlds Most Famous Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach's Ocean Walk Resort
- Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront
- Direct Ocean Front Awesome View Sleeps Up To 4. Beautiful
- 2 Bedroom City View Condo Right On The Worlds Most Famous Beach
- Fountain Beach Resort
- Daytona Beach Resort Ocean Front 4th Floor #416
- Ground Floor Direct Ocean Front Corner Studio At Ocean Jewels
- New Listing! Oceanfront Studio With Shared Pool And Direct Beach Access!
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach on the Ocean
- Affordable/clean/attractive-8th Floor Suite At Oceanfront Daytona Bch Resort
- Beacon Suites
- Daytona Inn Beach Resort
- Sunrise Inn Daytona
- Adorable Ocean View Condo Unit Right On The Beach!
- Ocean Walk
- W-ocean Walk 3 Bedroom Deluxe By Redawning
- 3 Bedroom Charmer. Conveniently Located. Close To The Worlds Most Famous Beach
- Oceanfront Condo In Daytona Beach
- Sweet Retreat By The Sea
- Current Sea-tuation Daytona Beach Studio Right On Worlds Most Famous Beach!
- Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze
- Wyndham Ocean Walk 1 Bedroom
- New Listing! Beachside Condo W/shared Pool, Views -beach Lifestyle On A Budget
- The Seascape Inn
- Studio 1 Motel
- Hotels in Orlando 13240 Hotels deals from C$35
- Hotels in Daytona Beach Shores 774 Hotels deals from C$53
- Hotels in Ormond Beach 593 Hotels deals from C$53
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale 2841 Hotels deals from C$26
- Hotels in Kissimmee 24236 Hotels deals from C$32
- Hotels in Lake Buena Vista 539 Hotels deals from C$75
More Top Destinations
- Miami Beach
- Cocoa Beach
- St. Augustine
- New Smyrna Beach
- Port Orange
- Clearwater Beach
- Key West
- New York
- Cape Canaveral
- St. Pete Beach
- Niagara Falls
- Panama City Beach
- Treasure Island
- Flagler Beach
- Vero Beach
- Winter Garden
- Palm Coast
- Fort Myers
- West Palm Beach
- Pompano Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Québec City
- St. Petersburg
- Fort Myers Beach
- Las Vegas
- St. Augustine Beach
- Sunny Isles Beach