Hotels in Colorado Springs, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Colorado Springs online
- Find a cheap hotel in Colorado Springs!
- Book at the ideal price!
A Centennial State Favourite - It’s Colorado Springs
Located at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Springs is the second-largest city in Colorado. While this city lacks the size of Denver, the abundance of natural spaces and family-friendly attractions makes it a must-visit nonetheless. The city is easily accessible via road or air and with accommodation options ranging from budget-friendly holiday homes to luxury hotels and resorts, there’s somewhere for everyone to call home during their stay.
Many visitors to Colorado Springs will take the opportunity to fit in a little skiing while in the area. Resorts such as Monarch Mountain, Winter Park, and Loveland are within a two-hour drive of the city. Of course, such trips also place activities such as dog sledding, snowmobiling, and even horse-drawn sleigh rides within easy reach. And if you don’t fancy the return trip to Colorado Springs on the same day, there’s a good choice of hotels and restaurants available near the various mountain resorts. You won’t need to drive so far to enjoy ice skating; the Colorado World Arena Ice Hall and the Sertich Ice Center are located within the city limits and are open year-round. Plus, an outdoor rink is usually set up in the downtown area during January.
Skiing may no longer be on the agenda during the summer but the warmer months hold their own appeal. Sunny days offer the perfect opportunity to explore some of the beautiful parks and green spaces in and around Colorado Springs. North Cheyenne Canon Park at the edge of the plains offers a variety of hiking trails as well as features such as Helen Hunt Falls and Silver Cascade Falls. It’s also a great place to spot mountain lions and black bears although you should, of course, remember to maintain a safe distance. A visit to the Garden of the Gods is also on the cards. Located just six miles from the city, this nature park features ancient red sandstone rock formations as well as the Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site.
Colorado Springs offers a great deal of family-friendly attractions, making the city a great place to explore with kids. Youngsters may not be up to the challenge of hiking up mountains but they can still experience the thrill of the summit thanks to the cog railway that leads to Pikes Peak in the Pike National Forest. Children will also enjoy visiting the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo where inhabitants include both domestic and exotic breeds. Pony rides and a chair lift offer additional fun. For something a little different, you might enjoy a Wild West-themed day. Explore the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame, the only museum of its kind in the country, pan for gold in the Ghost Town Museum, or head to Pike Peaks’ oldest town, Old Colorado City, to enjoy a horse-drawn wagon tour.
Arts & Culture
Although there’s a lot to be said for spending time enjoying the great outdoors, those who like to take things a little easier won’t be disappointed. Colorado Springs has plenty to offer in the way of arts and culture. The Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center should feature on your must-visit list. This center is a one-stop shop of attractions such as the SaGaJi Theatre, the Bemis School of Art, and the Fine Arts Center Theatre. Other highlights of the area include the Colorado Springs Pioneer Museum in the Old Paso Courthouse, the Starsmore Center for Local History, and the Western Museum of Mining and Industry. Culture fans will also appreciate a trip to the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park where the Plaza Theatre offers regular shows and a historical expo.
Food & Drink
From budget-friendly eats to fine dining establishments, Colorado Springs offers the usual mix of dining options. The city’s dining scene does, however, have a few highlights up its sleeve. Some of the most unique culinary experiences are transport-themed. Diners can tuck in a gourmet meal and locally produced wine while enjoying a 24-mile scenic ride on the Royal Gorge Route Railroad or head to the Airplane Restaurant to dine in the interior of a Boeing KC-97 tanker. Those who want to enjoy fine dining without the gimmicks might like to spend time at The Broadmoor; established in 1928, the dining options at this Colorado Springs hotel include Summit, arguably one of the best hotel restaurants in the country, along with an English-style pub and private dining.
Price rangefrom C$58to C$1,658
- Hotel Great Wolf Lodge Colorado Springsdeals from C$181
- Hotel Days Inn Colorado Springs Centraldeals from C$83
- Hotel Airport Value Inn and Suitesdeals from C$109
- Hotel Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Resortdeals from C$148
More Top Hotels
- Howard Johnson Express Inn - Colorado Springs
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy
- The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs
- Wingate by Wyndham Colorado Springs
- Mel-Haven Lodge
- Eleganté Conference & Event Center
- Garden of the Gods
- Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Near the Air Force Academy
- Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs-Air Force Academy-I-25
- Quality Inn & Suites Garden Of The Gods
- Rodeway Inn Colorado Springs
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Air Force Academy
- Baymont Inn & Suites in Colorado Springs
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North
- The Broadmoor
- Hotel Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport
- Hyatt House Colorado Springs
- Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Colorado Springs Airport
- La Quinta Inn Colorado Springs Garden of the Gods
- HomeTowne Studios Colorado Springs
- Econo Lodge Downtown
- Econo Lodge North Academy
- Super 8 Colorado Springs Airport
- Colorado Springs Marriott
- Old Town GuestHouse
- Garden of the Gods
- Quality Inn South
- Stagecoach Motel Colorado Springs
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Colorado Springs Afa Northgate
- Charming 'Euro-Style' cottage in the heart of historic downtown
- My Place Hotel Colorado Springs, CO
- Hotels in Denver 4093 Hotels deals from C$50
- Hotels in Toronto 10874 Hotels deals from C$28
- Hotels in Manitou Springs 217 Hotels deals from C$84
- Hotels in Vancouver 4636 Hotels deals from C$38
- Hotels in Las Vegas 7228 Hotels deals from C$26
- Hotels in Montréal 9585 Hotels deals from C$24
More Top Destinations
- Niagara Falls
- New York
- Québec City
- San Francisco
- Fort Lauderdale
- Grand Forks
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- Woodland Park
- Niagara Falls
- Washington D.C.
- New Orleans
- Castle Rock
- Miami Beach