Hotels in Clearwater, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Clearwater online
- Find a cheap hotel in Clearwater!
- Book at the ideal price!
CLEARWATER, FL, AKA THE ULTIMATE FLORIDA DESTINATION
It’s time to ease on down to Clearwater Beach, FL and explore what this resort/residential town has to offer. It’s a cute, sunny and quaint city filled with sandy beaches and cold, refreshing waters. Located on the Gulf of Mexico in the west central coast of Florida, Clearwater has an average temperature of 70 degrees and has the most amazing fall and spring weather ever making it the perfect Florida city destination beach town. That alone should make you want to start packing your bags.
Clear your schedules and take a much needed and relaxing trip to Clearwater where you will be occupied from the time you arrive until the time you depart because there is so much to experience. Clearwater.Your vacation will be packed with attractions to see and fun things for you to do as a family. If you’re traveling solo, with a partner or with the homies, you will have just as much fun exploring this tropical oasis of a city. There are an abundance of activities to partake in that are too fun to even imagine. For those of you that believe you can fly, you can test out some wings and enjoy a sky surfing air tour. Its super fun and exhilarating and will give you great views of the city and ocean. If you don’t feel like being a daredevil by flying through the sky, than you can also enjoy land and water activities like surfing, boat tours and things of that nature.
REFRESHING FOR THE SOUL
Just like drinking 8 glasses of "clear water" a day is good for your health; Clearwater, FL is good for the soul by refreshing your life. Have you ever had a vacation that was fun, exciting and laidback all in one? If the answer is yes, doesn’t that just make you want to let out a happy holler? That’s the same experience you’ll get in Clearwater, FL. From the friendly rentals, to the oceanfront hotels and fun activities, you’ll be screaming with exhilaration and happiness. You’ll feel like you’re in a room without a roof, and you will be… once you’re on the beach relaxing and enjoying every moment of it. Your Clearwater days can consist of museums trips, city tours and excursions or just chilling at the beach. You are in control of how you will spend your time. There is plenty to do, so it’s up to you to take as much advantage while you’re in town. If you’re traveling with children then there are plenty of activities that will tire them out by bedtime like the Trampoline Park, various water sports lessons and dolphin boat rides.
There is also a plethora of delicious eateries made of fresh food infused with ingredients from various cultures. From Latin America to the Middle East, there is something that you will love and gobble up to the last drop. Clearwater, FL also has some of the best bakeries that will satisfy any sweet tooth. There are the most amazing and tastiest restaurants throughout the streets on Clearwater just waiting for you to grab a fork.
ALL FOR ONE AND HOTELS FOR ALL
Finding the right hotel that will accommodate you and your loved ones is probably the most important part of the trip, after all no one wants to stay in a dump while on vacation. There are so many options to choose from like an independent hotel where the owner takes full control to a chain hotel where the service may not be as personable. It’s rumored that at the independent hotels in Clearwater you check in as a guest, but leave as a friend. It’s all your choice on whether you want intimate service or not. If you plan on traveling with pets there are plenty of exclusive and cheap pet friendly nooks in Clearwater that are super close to the beach. Chart House is a pet friendly hotel and is also perfect for honeymoon vacations and has the perfect views.
There are other hotels that act as a home away from home and have plenty of accommodations. Residence Inn Downtown has free parking, full kitchen (in selected rooms), laundry facilities and a small market within walking distance. Those types of facilities will come in very handy if you don’t have a lot of time on your hands and need to prioritize your days. While you’re on vacation you don’t to be worried about things like finding someplace to do laundry and other time consuming tasks. The things to worry the most about are applying enough sunscreen and finding a spot on the beach to chill out for a few hours because worrying about anything else is simply foolish.
Now that you have a clear guide to this fantastic and relaxing city it’s time to start masterminding your getaway plan and escape to Clearwater. All you need is a great hotel choice, a possible idea of activities and a way to get there. It’s a gorgeous city that’s surrounded by sun, sand and friendly people. You will have an amazing time and really feel refreshed and happy. After all, that’s exactly what’s supposed to happen when you travel to a destination city such as Clearwater, Florida.
Price rangefrom C$42to C$485
- Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites Clearwater Airportdeals from C$74
- Hotel Sandpearl Resortdeals from C$213
- Hotel Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spadeals from C$212
- Hotel Magnuson Clearwater Centraldeals from C$57
- Hotel Coconut Cove All-Suite deals from C$108
- Hotel Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Clearwaterdeals from C$82
More Top Hotels
- La Quinta by Wyndham Clearwater Central
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western St. Pete Clearwater Airport
- Ramada Limited Clearwater Hotel and Suites
- Clearwater Beach
- Hotel Clarion Inn & Suites Clearwater
- Red Roof Inn St Petersburg - Clearwater/Airport
- Hotel Chart House Suites on Clearwater Bay
- Hotel Comfort Inn & Suites
- SpringHill Suites St. Petersburg Clearwater
- Comfort Suites Clearwater - Dunedin
- Super 8 Clearwater US Hwy 19 N
- Sonesta Simply Suites Clearwater
- Extended Stay America Suites - Clearwater - Carillon Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Clearwater
- Hotel Americas Best Value Inn Clearwater
- Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East - Icot Center
- Holiday Villas III
- Dockside Condos
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clearwater/Us 19 N
- Avalon Condo
- 158 Brightwater Condo By Redawning
- Palm Place Buccaneer 3 - Buccaneer Palm 500 Sqft Of Tastefully Furnished Beach Getaway.
- Palm Place Unit 2 - Coconut Palm 400 Sq Ft Of Tastefully Furnished Beach Getaway.
- Sleeps 10, 3 Bedroom, Great Value,pets Ok,kitchen,beachside
- 3 Bedroom Beach House Sleeps 8, 150 Steps From The Sand, Pets Ok
- Sleeps 5, Pets Ok, Steps From Beach, Historic Beach Cottage
- Check Out Our Comfy Beach Cottage, Sleeps 4, We Have Internet,cable, Ac.
- New! 2br Clearwater Beach Cottage Near Sugary Sand
- Clearwater Beach/pier 60
- 5 Story Townhome, Private Elevator, Hot Tub, Breathtaking Views, Steps To Beach
- New! Newly Renovated Clearwater Home-5mi To Beach!
- Avalon At Clearwater | Royal Marina | Minutes To Clearwater Beach
- Cozy Causeway Condo Phillies Spring Training-pool Prem Location
- Beautiful Boutique Condo 418 Complex Avalon
- Private Apt King Bed + Wifi + 4k Tv + Parking
- Chic Private Apt Wifi + Pool + Gym + Rokutv
- Hotels in Clearwater Beach 1443 Hotels deals from C$86
- Hotels in Tampa 4257 Hotels deals from C$46
- Hotels in Orlando 20811 Hotels deals from C$33
- Hotels in St. Pete Beach 2373 Hotels deals from C$102
- Hotels in Treasure Island 2000 Hotels deals from C$66
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale 6730 Hotels deals from C$24
More Top Destinations
- St. Petersburg
- Madeira Beach
- Indian Rocks Beach
- Miami Beach
- Lake Buena Vista
- Daytona Beach
- Palm Harbor
- Tarpon Springs
- Key West
- Redington Shores
- Fort Myers
- Safety Harbor
- Cocoa Beach
- New York
- Panama City Beach
- Niagara Falls
- Fort Myers Beach
- New Port Richey
- Pompano Beach
- Longboat Key
- Sanibel Island
- West Palm Beach
- St. Augustine
- Belleair Beach
- Vero Beach
- Anna Maria
- Cape Canaveral
- Québec City
- Las Vegas
- Pinellas Park