Hotels in Chattanooga, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Chattanooga online
- Find a cheap hotel in Chattanooga!
- Book at the ideal price!
CHATTANOOGA, TENNESSEE; A LOVELY CITY WITH MUCH TO SEE
Come and experience the amazing city of Chattanooga, Tennessee, the fourth largest city in Tennessee, because it’s a great getaway spot for all…especially people living in Georgia because it’s such a close drive. Chattanooga’s nickname is the Scenic City because it’s highly recognized for its natural beauty and scenic views of many breathtaking city attractions. Filled with activities and events for people of all ages, Chattanooga is a place on the map that folks from all over love to visit. You have your pick of visiting zoos, museums, festivals and much more here so it’s time to stop on by and show Chattanooga some love.
FOUR SEASONS OF CHATTANOOGA CHARM
Chattanooga is one of those fun places where there’s a bunch to do all year round and every season has its own special touch of fun events to dip and dabble in. During the lovely spring and summer months, it’s chill to visit the aquarium, take city tours, and enjoy the local festivals along with some of the Chattanooga flavors that the city has to offer. There is also a plethora of shops and restaurants that are worth checking out too that offer deliciously cooked and seasoned meals that you will only get in Chattanooga. You can also leisurely browse the gorgeous walking bridge and take in the beautiful panoramic views of the adored riverfront. If you are planning on visiting during the fall months, there are a bunch of cool and scenic wildlife and foliage tours which are great to go on because they are outdoors where the weather is perfect and the air is crisp. The fall is also an ideal time to ride the railway up to the mountains and catch the terrific views. The fall season also brings seasonal events like apple and pumpkin picking along with all things pumpkin spice flavored. It’s an awesome opportunity to visit a farmer’s market and taste pumpkin breads, ice cream and more. If you’re traveling in the winter, you will have the chance to explore a perfect winter wonderland of holiday delights and goodies. You can attend the city’s lighted boat parade, Christmas parade and a bunch of other holiday themed activities that are so near and dear to the heart of Chattanooga.
There is much to do here in Chattanooga and depending on which hotel you stay at there are free shuttles that will take you to popular points of interest. Places like Ruby Falls, and Rock City. Ruby Falls is a gorgeous scenic spot that offers tours and the history behind the falls. You can also have your picture taken and create wonderful memories. Whether you are traveling to Chattanooga by plane, train or automobile, you’ll want to settle into a hotel that’s super comfy. The Hampton Inn is a wonderful and cheap hotel to stay at and unwind after a long day of travel. The location is easy to get to because its right off of the interstate, so if you’re driving its hassle free. It’s also a short drive to downtown, Ruby Falls, and Lookout Mountain with eateries and gas stations located in the area. If you choose to stay downtown, and want to be in the mix of excitement then there are plenty of hotels that will satisfy you. Staybridge Suites is a cool pet friendly downtown hub that really prides itself on making your four legged companion happy by being more like a home than a hotel. The rooms are in an apartment style layout making it super comfy. The afternoon reception consists of complimentary food like burgers, fries, and beer. Aside from this hotel being cheap and comfy, it’s within walking distance to a lot of cool places like the aquarium, stores and more.
HOP ON THE CHATTANOOGA CHOO CHOO TRAIN
Chattanooga is a very lovely city that’s great for families, couples, and anyone traveling here solo because it’s oozing with comfort and southern charm. Since there are a lot of hotels to choose from you have your pick of whatever’s best for you. Some people want to be in the center of the action while others prefer a quieter atmosphere, but can still drive to wherever they need to go. The Stonefort Innis a cute bed and breakfast hotel with a cozy boutique vibe. The décor is antique and the quarters have a welcoming vintage appeal to them. Guests that are staying here, whether it’s to have alone time or celebrating an anniversary, love the intimacy and exclusivity that this hotel provides.
By now you should be able to see how much you need a trip to Chattanooga in your life because it’s an awesome place. There are plenty deals for cheap and pet friendly hotels and tons of lodging options in different areas, whether it be downtown or on the outskirts of the city. There is plenty to do in Chattanooga during all four season and the city event calendar is always packed with concerts, festivals and much more. It’s a delightful, inviting, and friendly place that everyone will enjoy. So regardless of the purpose of your trip, everyone is guaranteed to have a blast in the wonderful city of Chattanooga, Tennessee!
Price rangefrom C$53to C$741
- Hotel Hotel Wingate by Wyndham Chattanoogadeals from C$104
- Hotel Clarion Inn Chattanooga W I24deals from C$89
- Hotel Econo Lodge Lookout Mountaindeals from C$70
- Hotel Comfort Inn Downtowndeals from C$105
More Top Hotels
- Chattanooga Choo Choo
- Baymont by Wyndham Chattanooga – Hamilton Place
- TownePlace Suites Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place
- Super 8 Chattanooga East Ridge
- Travelodge Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
- Howard Johnson Chattanooga Lookout Mountain
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown
- Days Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place
- The Read House Hotel
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chattanooga/Near Hamilton P
- Best Western Heritage Inn
- MainStay Suites Chattanooga
- Super 8 Chattanooga Hamilton Place
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Chattanooga I 24 West
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton Place
- Quality Inn - Hamilton Place
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
- Days Inn Chattanooga - Rivergate
- Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Dwtn - Conv Ctnr
- Rodeway Inn Chattanooga
- Extended StayAmerica Chattanooga Airport
- Econo Lodge Chattanooga
- Red Roof Inn Chattanooga - Lookout Mountain
- Residence Inn Chattanooga Downtown
- Studio 6 Chattanooga
- SpringHill Suites Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor
- Bluff View Inn
- Hotel Chattanooga East Ridge
- St Francis Cottage
- Blue Ivy: Modern Mountain Gem~outdoor Lovers Dream. Couples Mountain Escape.
- The Edwin , Autograph Collection
- Moxy Chattanooga Downtown
- The Shed With A Bed
- Hotels in Gatlinburg 6043 Hotels deals from C$54
- Hotels in Toronto 10919 Hotels deals from C$28
- Hotels in Nashville 7454 Hotels deals from C$64
- Hotels in New York 14930 Hotels deals from C$54
- Hotels in Niagara Falls 1387 Hotels deals from C$36
- Hotels in Montréal 9694 Hotels deals from C$24
More Top Destinations
- Fort Lauderdale
- Québec City
- Las Vegas
- Myrtle Beach
- Washington D.C.
- Pigeon Forge
- Niagara Falls
- New Orleans
- Virginia Beach
- Miami Beach
- Atlantic City
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City Beach
- Lake George
- East Ridge
- Old Orchard Beach