Hotels in Charlotte, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Charlotte online
- Find a cheap hotel in Charlotte!
- Book at the ideal price!
CHARLOTTE, WHERE DOWNTOWN IS UPTOWN
Charlotte is well known for being a large business and banking city. Actually, it is the second biggest US banking center after none other than New York City. But there is a lot more to explore about the largest city in North Carolina than just the business side.
You can go to some amazing museums, take a stroll through some beautiful old-fashioned neighborhoods and have some of the finest food in NC.
Charlotte manages to combine the Carolina charm with cosmopolitan flair and offers you plenty of ways to spend your time. On a business trip, weekend vacation, or just as a great place to go on holiday.
If you are on a business trip and want to stay a bit outside of the city in a cheap hotel but still want to be close to nice activities, then the Wingate by Wyndham Concord might be just the right one for you. You can get good deals for this hotel and you will be very close to one of the biggest and finest malls, Concord Mills. If you are only in Charlotte for a day trip and don't want to explore the city (which you should if you can find enough time) this will be a great alternative.
Music lovers will be happy in Charlotte as well. With the PNC Music Pavilion and the Charlotte Hornets Arena, Charlotte has two high class places that draw some of the biggest names of the music industry.
HIGHSPEED AND ALLEY-OOP'S
The smell of fuel, asphalt burning tires, beer and hot dogs in the air. The sun is shining and you are having a an afternoon full of cheers and laughs. Sounds good to you? Then Charlotte Motor Speedway is your place to be. Charlotte is famous for its history in NASCAR racing. For years fans have been traveling to North Carolina inorder to experience the perfect race day experience. If you can't get enough of NASCAR and its history, don't worry. Charlotte has even more to offer. Right Downtown (or locally sometimes called 'Uptown') is the Nascar Hall of Fame. You can dwell in old memories or even pick up some interesting facts or two to impress your friends during the next race. Is NASCAR not your cup of tea? No problem. The Charlotte Hornets are waiting just around the corner to entertain you. Located right in Downtown/Uptown as well you have the opportunity to go to a game of one of the upcoming teams in the NBA. If you want really want to stay close the arena you are lucky in Charlotte. The Arena is neighbor to two amazing hotels, giving you the opportunity to design your visit just the way you want. On one side of the Arena you have a cheap but classy option. The Hyatt House Charlotte gives you a great value for a cheaper price right in the city center of Charlotte. If you are looking for a fancier place to stay you just have to go to the other side of the Arena. There you have the Ritz-Carlton, the answer for your search for a luxury hotel in the city center of Charlotte. So either way, if you want to spend an afternoon on the race track or swap your briefcase for a Basketball. Charlotte offers you heaps of possibilities to dive in into the sport circles of North Carolina.
A WORLD AWAY IN THE FOURTH WARD
Get a feel of Charlotte's past by strolling down the streets of the Fourth Ward area and enjoy the beautiful historic revitalized Victorian neighborhood. Tree lined streets with houses over 100 years old invite you to just soak in this unique atmosphere of an area where old-fashioned homes are mixed in with urban apartments, parks, and businesses. Another amazing experience is when you then just keep walking down the street for a bit and recognize the fluid transition into Downtown where yesterday and today meet. Here you will find a bunch of cross-over and Restaurants, bars, pubs and shops that show the young aspects of Charlotte which are hip and trendy. If you want to experience the great balance between a historic neighborhood and the young, stylish vibe of the city right at your doorstep, the Dunhill Hotel is your perfect choice. Located right in the transition area between Fourth Ward and Downtown you will be in the ideal position to explore what makes this city so unique and beautiful. So it doesn't matter if you are just in the city for a business trip. Spend a few more days here if you can and enjoy what Charlotte has to offer.
Price rangefrom C$51to C$887
- Hotel Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hoteldeals from C$200
- Hotel Microtel Inn by Wyndham Charlotte Airportdeals from C$69
- Hotel Motel 6 Charlotte NCdeals from C$69
- Hotel Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Ayrsleydeals from C$127
- Hotel Comfort Suites Northlakedeals from C$96
- Hotel Charlotte Marriott City Centerdeals from C$240
More Top Hotels
- Hotel Suburban Extended Stay Charlotte
- Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Northlake
- Hilton Charlotte Center City
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Charlotte Airport
- Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte
- The Westin Charlotte
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Charlotte I-85 Airport, NC
- Hotel Hyatt house Charlotte Center City
- Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre
- Charlotte Airport Hotel
- Hotel Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte
- Sonesta Select Charlotte University Research Park
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood
- Wyndham Garden Charlotte Executive Park
- Candlewood Suites Charlotte-University
- Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Lake Pointe
- Best Western Plus Sterling Hotel & Suites
- Extended Stay America Suites - Charlotte - Airport
- Extended Stay America Suites - Charlotte - Tyvola Rd. - Executive Park
- Red Roof Inn Charlotte - Univeristy
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte University Place
- Holiday Inn Charlotte University
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North
- SureStay Studio by Best Western Charlotte Executive Park
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charlotte University Research Park
- Comfort Suites University - Research Park
- Ramada Charlotte Airport Hotel and Conference Center
- Budget Inn Charlotte NC
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Ayrsley
- SpringHill Suites Charlotte Ballantyne Area
- The Ritz-Carlton
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlotte Airport
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Uptown
- Tru by Hilton Charlotte Ayrsley, NC
- Woodspring Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Quick Walk To Panthers Stadium /Center City & Rnc 2020 - Steps From Transit
- Hotels in Toronto 12022 Hotels deals from C$25
- Hotels in Concord 144 Hotels deals from C$62
- Hotels in New York 17193 Hotels deals from C$49
- Hotels in Niagara Falls 1559 Hotels deals from C$32
- Hotels in Montreal 10775 Hotels deals from C$22
- Hotels in Myrtle Beach 14834 Hotels deals from C$41
More Top Destinations
- Washington D.C.
- Québec City
- Fort Lauderdale
- Virginia Beach
- Las Vegas
- Niagara Falls
- Atlantic City
- Miami Beach
- Winston Salem
- High Point
- New Orleans
- Rock Hill
- Lake George
- Daytona Beach