Hotels in Charleston, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Charleston online
- Find a cheap hotel in Charleston!
- Book at the ideal price!
Charleston: South Carolina’s melting pot of tradition and modern elegance
Experience southern charm at its best. From its rich culture, to its natural preserve beaches, come see why Charleston is one of the top southern vacation city in the nation.
Explore the city!
If you you’re planning a romantic getaway vacation for two, Charleston has you covered. Romantic sightseers will love to tour downtown Charleston by horse and carriage. Take a tour and learn the history of the city of Charleston. Admire the beautiful sights as you tour this historic town. Charleston will truly make be a memorable experience. Bringing your pet along for the vacation? There are plenty of pet friendly hotels to choose from in Charleston, SC. All type of tourists are welcomed.
Experience luxury at its best at the elegant
Belmond Charleston Place hotel. The Belmond is a beautiful hotel with accommodations fit for a king. The beautiful rooms and a serene spa services will leave you at peace. With its perfect location in the heart of downtown Charleston, you are only steps away from the finest restaurants and shops the city has to offer. It would be difficult to find a better place to stay, the Belmond Charleston Place outshines other hotels.
From your hotel, take a short walk down to Market Street near the waterfront for a one of a kind shopping experience. Looking to buy unique souvenirs for loved ones back home? Have a fun shopping experience at Charleston City Market. Experience the culture of Charleston and walk the 4 block long passage of the outdoor market where you can buy and chat with local crafters and artisans. Charleston city market is full of everything from local food to classic southern trinkets that are hand made from sweet grass. Located in downtown Charleston, there are many activities to explore that SC has to offer.
Take the CARTA, Charleston’s local transit trolley, over to South Carolinas largest outdoor patio market, Charleston Farmers Market. The market is located in Marion Square in the heart of historic downtown Charleston. The Charleston Farmers Market is great for hungry foodies or a shopper searching for a great deal wanting to get out of the hotel. There’s something for everyone at the market. The farmers market is a shopper’s haven that is full of wonderful vendors, fair prices, and unique products. At the market, shop an eclectic mix of handmade, jewelry, sausages, dry cured and smoked meats, pates, candles, and more. Enjoy the atmosphere with entertainment, great live music, and friendly people.
After a visit to the Marion Farmer's market downtown, discover The Low Country Children's museum, Charleston’s hidden gem. It’s a must do if you're looking for something to do outside of the motel that the kids will love on a rainy day. From the art center to the toddler area there’s something for every child at all ages to enjoy. In the infant/toddler playroom with things they can climb on, puzzles, toys, books. You will discover a super-fun building dedicated to the art of play! There, museum goers can splash and play in water, be a pirate on a pirate ship, and explore a castle. Your kids, big or small will be talking about their trip to The Low Country Children’s museum in SC for years to come.
Grab your family and get up close & personal with magical land and water creatures at The South Carolina Aquarium. Spend a rainy afternoon indoors with the little ones and witness first hand the miracles the talented staff does with them. The South Carolina Aquarium is not just an aquarium, but also supports rehabilitation for turtles, birds, and injured species. Your family will love the outdoor marsh where rescued pelicans, ducks, turtles, and fish live. Kids will get a kick out of petting the animals when the staff walks around with them.
For an additional fee, go on an employee led tour behind the scenes at the sea turtle hospital facilities. There your family can learn about where sea turtles live, turtle reproduction, when baby turtles adventure into the sea, and how turtles interact with the South Carolina coasts and islands; A great learning experience for the entire family. Located at the Harbor, The South Carolina Aquarium is a fantastic "must see" while visiting Charleston.
There are so many Beaches!
Charleston has an array of beaches to choose from for the beach lover. Year-round, visitors enjoy horseback riding, surfing, swimming, sun bathing and more. Folly Beach, also known as the edge of America, is minutes from the historic District in downtown Charleston. Sightseers can take a boat tour from this barrier island and learn about the history and ecology of Morris Island. Morris Island is considered to be one of the best beaches around Charleston that is only accessible by boat.
While you and your family is on the tour, witness dolphins following the boat, many birds and other wildlife. Once you are at the island, you will find a beautiful beach that is untouched by development. Explore the island, collect seashells, and view an old relic, such as the Morris Island Lighthouse. With a laid-back atmosphere and natural beauty, the beaches of Charleston, SC will have you returning again and again.
Price rangefrom C$66to C$1,063
- Hotel Harborside at Charleston Harbor Resortdeals from C$132
- Hotel Value Place Charleston Centraldeals from C$69
- Hotel Charleston Marriottdeals from C$170
- Hotel Cambria Charleston Riverviewdeals from C$8
- Hotel Holiday Inn Express Charleston Dwtn - Medical Areadeals from C$121
- Hotel Hotel Francis Mariondeals from C$180
More Top Hotels
- The Mills House Wyndham Grand
- Days Inn Charleston Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston West Ashley
- Sleep Inn North Charleston
- Historic Hunter Hall Lodge
- The Lodge Alley Inn
- The Barksdale House
- The Meeting Street
- Rodeway Inn North Charleston
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston Historic District
- SpringHill Suites Charleston Downtown/Riverview
- Holiday Inn Charleston Historic Downtown
- Town & Country Inn and Suites
- Comfort Inn Downtown Charleston
- Hotel Sleep Inn Charleston
- Holiday Inn Charleston-Riverview
- Hampton Inn Charleston Historic District
- Comfort Suites West of the Ashley
- The Ashley Inn
- The Dewberry
- Hyatt Place Charleston/Historic District
- Charming 2BR unit in the heart of historic Charleston
- Private Beach Style Cottage Minutes Away From Historic Charleston & The Beach!
- Downtown Apartment 1br- 2 Blocks From King St, Historic District
- On Market Street - Best Location In The Heart Of Historic Downtown!
- Charming, Quiet 1 Bdrm Cottage In Avondale 5 Mins From Downtown Charlesto
- Suites On Coming
- The Sleepy Shack - Private, Cozy Cottage For Your Next Getaway!
- Edisto River Retreat
- Rural Setting Close To Everything
- Home2 Suites Charleston West Ashley
- Modern New Vacation Rental In The Heart Of Downtown Charleston
- Charming Garden Apartment
- Adorable Carriage House With A Great Courtyard! - 227d
- Downtown Proximity Without Downtown Price/avondale
- Hotels in Myrtle Beach 10627 Hotels deals from C$45
- Hotels in Toronto 10874 Hotels deals from C$28
- Hotels in Savannah 2869 Hotels deals from C$48
- Hotels in New York 14730 Hotels deals from C$54
- Hotels in Montréal 9585 Hotels deals from C$24
- Hotels in Niagara Falls 1366 Hotels deals from C$36
More Top Destinations
- Isle of Palms
- Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Head Island
- Mount Pleasant
- North Charleston
- North Myrtle Beach
- Folly Beach
- Québec City
- Washington D.C.
- Virginia Beach
- Miami Beach
- Las Vegas
- Daytona Beach
- Atlantic City
- Niagara Falls
- Kiawah Island
- New Orleans
- Port Royal
- Lake Buena Vista
- Lake George