Hotels in Boca Raton, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Boca Raton online
- Find a cheap hotel in Boca Raton!
- Book at the ideal price!
The well-appointed city of Boca Raton
The city of Boca Raton lies in South Florida, around an hour north of Miami and is a renowned tourist destination. Situated on the coast, the beach is evidently a large draw but the city also houses an array of activities inland as well. Much of the focus is around luxury, relaxation or indulgence, with several golf courses, shopping centres and entertainment complexes found throughout the city. There is also a large amount of families vacationing in Boca Raton and the city caters well to this with dozens of attractions keeping families entertained, indoors and outdoors.
A city divided by a highway
To assist with understanding Boca Raton, one of the first aspects to digest is the division of East Boca and West Boca, as they are known locally. Split by the Interstate Highway 95 which runs north to south, these two areas offer quite different experiences and are also useful to understand in terms of navigating the city. East Boca is shaped by its beaches and historical Downtown area which is also where most of the hotels in Boca Raton are found. The west of the city is more spread out and features a large array of residential housing and larger shopping centres. However, West Boca does also contain an assortment of attractions which bring tourists to this side of the city, as will be discussed in further paragraphs. The central areas of Boca Raton benefited from a vast redevelopment in the 1980’s, modelling the architecture and landscape on an Old Spanish theme in keeping with some of the older towns along the coast of Florida. Mizner Park acts as central point of this and is home to a multitude of upscale shopping, art galleries and the well-frequented Mizner Park Amphitheater.
Several beaches stretching along the Atlantic Coast
As with most coastal cities in Florida, a major focus is the stunning beaches along the coastline. Boca Raton has a variety of beaches on offer, each with varying appeals. South Beach is the closest to Mizner Park and as a result is a popular choice with visitors to the city, plus presents some of the best conditions for swimming. It is easily accessed from any of the Boca Raton hotels and is also home to some of the larger all-inclusive resort style accommodation on offer. To the north is Red Reef Park, a sizeable green area which is also home to the Gumbo Limbo Nature Centre. Visitors here can enjoy and witness a variety of local nature, plus the nearby beach presents excellent snorkelling opportunities. Further north still lies the Spanish River Beach and its namesake park, popular with younger travellers and residents. This beach has less visitors and offers a glimpse of everyday life amongst Boca Raton FL locals. The last beach of note is the South Inlet Park, known for its jetty and fishing. South Inlet Park marks the southern edge of Boca before the area becomes the neighbouring city of Deerfield Beach.
More than just a beach resort
Aside from the beach, there are also dozens of inland attractions in and around Boca Raton which visitors can engage with. Sport is well represented in the city, with Boca Raton’s Florida Atlantic University home to a variety of college teams. These prove popular with locals and tourists alike, with thousands heading to the FAU Stadium on campus to catch Florida Atlantic Owls college football games. The university campus also contains two art galleries and an amphitheatre and thus is usually busy with visitors as well as students, especially during festivals or events. One such event is the Food & Wine Festival each November which sees guests from across South Florida attending. Furthermore, regarding arts and culture, Downtown Boca is home to a range of museums, theatres and music venues, most of which are family-friendly options. A fine example of this is the Boca Raton Children’s museum, the first of its kind in Florida and a popular choice for a day indoors. Regarding live music, the Sunset Cove Amphitheater is a famous venue in the south of the city which regularly hosts international artists in its picturesque outdoor setting.
A calmer experience to the west
For all of the activity east of the Interstate Highway, there is plenty to explore in West Boca. Generally, more spacious and less developed, there are a range of parks and green areas to be explored in these western suburbs of Boca Raton. The South Country Regional Park lies on the very edge of the city limits and contains a wide range of activities and trails, ideal for a day away from the urbanisation. Much of the region is made up of golf courses, which of course South Florida is famous for and there are several luxurious courses in West Boca. A few of the golf courses are open to non-members and these are popular with Boca Raton tourists. There are a few hotels also found in this district, generally situated close to the highway or Florida Turnpike. These properties are often favoured by those looking for easier access to the nearby airports of Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
Price rangefrom C$80to C$611
- Hotel Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suitesdeals from C$98
- Hotel Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Ratondeals from C$144
- Hotel The Boca Ratondeals from C$258
- Hotel SpringHill Suites Boca Ratondeals from C$152
- Hotel Hotel Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Centerdeals from C$165
- Hotel Wyndham Boca Ratondeals from C$178
More Top Hotels
- Waterstone Resort & Marina, Boca Raton, Curio Collection
- Hyatt Place Boca Raton
- Holiday Inn Boca Raton - North
- Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Beach Club
- Hilton Boca Raton Suites
- Ocean Lodge
- Best Western Plus University Inn
- Hampton Inn Boca Raton
- Quality Inn Boca Raton
- Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West
- Ventura at Boca Raton
- Extended Stay America Suites - Boca Raton - Commerce
- Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel
- TownePlace Suites Boca Raton
- Courtyard Boca Raton
- Boca Inn
- Residence Inn By Marriott Boca Raton
- Perfect East Boca Location! Beach, Downtown & Mizner! A Romantic Paradise!
- East Boca Raton ! Updated House 5mn To The Beach, Private Fenced Backyard/pool
- Can You Say Tiki Hut And Salt Pool. 1mile From Atlantic Ave And Beach.
- Comfortable Home With Heated Pool, Mountain Views And Close To Sports Venues.
- 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Salt Water Heated Pool Newly Renovated
- Modern Beach House # 1 In East Boca, 500 Ft To Beach, Beach Chairs, Wifi, Grill!
- Modern Mizner House in Boca. 1.5 miles to the beach,beach chairs,Wifi, Grill!
- Beach Blue In Boca - 3/4 Mile To The Beach
- Beach, Malls, Dining, Golf, Casinos, Pools And More! Fun For Family And Friends
- Zen Oasis Walking Distance To The Beach
- Darling Cottage In East Boca Close To Beach, Restaurants, And Shopping
- 1.5 Miles To Beach Private Salt Water Pool Home Sleeps 8
- New Luxury Villa - Fully Updated - Salt Water Heated Pool - Private Yard
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale 5999 Hotels deals from C$25
- Hotels in Miami Beach 8512 Hotels deals from C$37
- Hotels in Pompano Beach 1972 Hotels deals from C$66
- Hotels in Deerfield Beach 700 Hotels deals from C$62
- Hotels in Miami 10389 Hotels deals from C$64
- Hotels in Hollywood 3831 Hotels deals from C$59
More Top Destinations
- West Palm Beach
- Sunny Isles Beach
- Boynton Beach
- Dania Beach
- Key West
- Palm Beach
- Hallandale Beach
- Lake Buena Vista
- Daytona Beach
- South Miami
- Coral Springs
- Key Largo
- Fort Myers
- Cocoa Beach
- New York
- Lake Worth
- Vero Beach
- Fort Myers Beach
- Clearwater Beach
- Niagara Falls
- St. Pete Beach
- Singer Island
- Florida City
- Sanibel Island
- Delray Beach